over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics from the jr nats

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
here a couple pics from this weekend. it was a great experience, and i met some great people from around the boards,.

i took 3rd in the mdwts, out of 10.

the plans are now, to size up to full-blown 198 for the usa's next july, via dc training/troponin nutrition.

Last edited:

Last edited:
awesome physiqe. excellent work. dont you love being lean. thats what its about about. too bad its a hell of alot of work. great job bro.

Congats on the 3rd pl finish

Those are some great pics. Your conditioning on. I'd like to see a line up pic. Because you had to have been hard to beat. Must have been a solid class. When you fill out to 198, you'll be thick as hell. Enjoy your rest if you have one. I've got two weeks till my first show of the year. mmm.. Icecream...

david it was cool as hell finally meeting you bro! you and trop did a hell of a job preparing for jr.nationals... you looked great bro, you got a sick pair of wheels on ya! and a back as wide as texas..LOL great showing!

b-Boy is right your wheels are sick!! When you showed strongmind and I on Friday she freaked out! Great job!

Congrats on your placement Dave! You conditioning awesome and you looked great. Looking forward to the damage you going to do this off season!
Keep at it!
NW

thank you gentlemen....

b-boy....bulldog,.....you guys are the shit!!!! mad props to both of you.

especially bd........i dont even want to leave my house while dieting. and your 3 weeks out to boot. heating up your beef and brocolli, at midnight, thats what its all about. bring it home brother!!!!!!!

db006 said:
thank you gentlemen....

b-boy....bulldog,.....you guys are the shit!!!! mad props to both of you.

especially bd........i dont even want to leave my house while dieting. and your 3 weeks out to boot. heating up your beef and brocolli, at midnight, thats what its all about. bring it home brother!!!!!!!

Hey thats just what we do right? Its part of the deal, part of the challenge so you can step on stage and feel confident cause you paid you dues to be there. I plan on bieng the biggest and leanest I have ever been.. its on bro!

BIG CONGRATS!!!!

You looked PHENOMENAL! Enjoy your offseason.:)

db006 said:
here a couple pics from this weekend. it was a great experience, and i met some great people from around the boards,.

i took 3rd in the mdwts, out of 10.

the plans are now, to size up to full-blown 198 for the usa's next july, via dc training/troponin nutrition.

Dude You looked greaT !! Ya can't go wrong w TROPO in yer corner, stick with his advice and you'll come in bigger and badder next show...Too bad he's so busy that he can't spend more time over here giving us nuggets of wisdom!!! but I guess thats how it goes when yer a highly sought after prep coach...ya forget all the little people who could benifit from your pointers:p

cryptasm said:
Dude You looked greaT !! Ya can't go wrong w TROPO in yer corner, stick with his advice and you'll come in bigger and badder next show...Too bad he's so busy that he can't spend more time over here giving us nuggets of wisdom!!! but I guess thats how it goes when yer a highly sought after prep coach...ya forget all the little people who could benifit from your pointers:p
yeah .....the dude is great!! extremely busy though. but for 12-16 weeks you can put your brain on cruise control. worth its weight in gold.

amazing how he pulled of winning at the jr usa's, all the while keep his clients needs at the forefront. hats off to him!!

one more i just got from sweet lou....

Last edited:
Nice showing bro!! Excellent vascularity. Keep us posted as you go up to
198. DC rules!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge