over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PICS OF CUTTING IN PROGRESS

boops

Newbies
Hey bros
just decided to throw some pics up (over much thought and after looking at some of the monsters we have on our board lol) of where i am in my progress of a cut i decided to embark upon.....first let me start by saying i DONT EVER PLAN ON ENTERING INTO COMPETITIONS and have NO idea how to pose correctly or use lighting and blah blah blah (all excuses and delaying the pic posting).....unfortunately i dont have pics of where i started just some stats to throw out...

my stats pre cut (3/22/08) were 30 years old/5'9"/217-220lbs/bf unknown guessing 18-ish

current as of today (6/22/08) 30/5'9"/190-191/bf unknown guess 12-ish

i have been training on empty with cardio to follow 6 days a week and have been following a keto-type diet....training was something i "borrowed" from this board.....

i have used NO AS in 4 years time (thinking of a come back but alot SMARTER) and other than LBA's (Phil) take no other supps as of right now...

LAST THING BEFORE THE PICS MY THANKS GOES OUT TO ANY MEMBERS OF THE BOARD WHOM HAVE HELPED ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY BUT MOST OF ALL TO OUR CURRENT FEATURED MEMBER HOTTTSAUCE, WHOM HAS "GUIDED" ME MOST OF THE WAY....HE DID SO EVEN WHEN HE WAS VERY BUSY AND WITH NOTHING BUT A THANK YOU FROM ME.....I OWE MY PROGRESS TO HIM!...THANKS AGAIN!

**broken link removed**

i hope this worked....when ya access the link above just scroll down for the pics!

josh

You have come such a LONG WAY!

If you can post some pix of your before ....... don't be shy about it, you have had a hell of a transformation and done great with a very aggressive program.

We are soon gonna be moving into a different phase and tweaking things a bit;) I will get back with you later tonight!

Give R my regards and you and her go out for a great meal ..... it will be your last for a while:p j/k!

Awesome, you got them abs out man, hell that's what I am try to do myself right now. Good job bro! But like hotttsauce said post up a before pic.

thanks for the compliments, its been something thus far and ive learned a few things along the way and even about myself....as for the before pics i honestly didnt take any but ill see what i have laying around that MIGHT show what i walk around like...ill also post a pic if i can scan it from when i graduated high school so you can REALLY see how far i have come as i was a skinny nothing....

id also like to add that prior to this i was training mainly for strength and to hit some personal goals, the biggest of which was a 600lb dead with no straps, wraps, suit, belt, or shoes and with a double over hook grip...while making my way to that goal i did make it to 545 HOWEVER in the process of that i sustained a hip/back injury that has forced me to change my goals and also my training..which is fine as this is just another part of my evolution in this sport...

i havent decided what im going to do next just yet, continue to cut or add some size...ill get some advice from HOTTT later, but if anyone would like to chime in with something im all ears...criticism included

thumperIV-youll get there bud, just takes time....and ill tell ya your on the right board for advice....READ AND TAKE IN ALL YOU CAN!

josh

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear