over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning? Think I missed

MEAN V.

Registered
Now before everyone starts crying "dumb newbee" let me just say that I have been pinning for a long time, and I consider myself "pretty good" at it, which is why it's so wierd that I have to ask these question's. Well I alway's pin my glutes (w/25g 1.5, never done it anywere else. But today when I pinned in the same place I alway's do, I had 1.25 of the pin in, and I felt this odd, and unexpected pain (kinda jolted me). So instead of going any farther, and plunging away, I pulled out, regained my composure, changed the needle, and tried again. This time I got all 1.5 in, but still felt this odd pain. This time I asperated, it was good, so I finished. I did feel a pretty good pinching sensation, but all was good (I guess). Now my first question is, did I hit a nerve or pop a blood vessle, or just miss the muscle a bit? And if I did miss the muscle a little bit, what happens to the liquid? I try to pin high enough to avoid hitting nerves, and I could feel it going through the muscle? Sorry about the long post, and feel kind of embarassed asking this (which is why I put it in the beginner thread), but I thought I should be safe, and ask. Thanks guy's.

Last edited:
I put this in the beginner thread, hoping I wouldn't get flamed as bad. Now before everyone starts crying "dumb newbee" let me just say that I have been pinning for a long time, and I consider myself "pretty good" at it, which is why it's so wierd that I have to ask these question's. Well I alway's pin my glutes (w/25g 1.5, never done it anywere else. But today when I pinned in the same place I alway's do, I had 1.25 of the pin in, and I felt this odd, and unexpected pain (kinda jolted me). So instead of going any farther, and plunging away, I pulled out, regained my composure, changed the needle, and tried again. This time I got all 1.5 in, but still felt this odd pain. This time I asperated, it was good, so I finished. I did feel a pretty good pinching sensation, but all was good (I guess). Now my first question is, did I hit a nerve or pop a blood vessle, or just miss the muscle a bit? And if I did miss the muscle a little bit, what happens to the liquid. I try to pin high enough to avoid hitting nerves, and I could feel it going through the muscle? Sorry about the long post, and feel kind of embarassed asking this,but I thought I should be safe, and ask. Thanks guy's.

Without looking into it too much, maybe it's time you start pinning other sites.

Without looking into it too much, maybe it's time you start pinning other sites.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking (scar tissue). Been researching the quad inject, gonna give it a try on thursday. Thanks man.

Last edited:
try quad

i never hit a nerve i dont blive but did pull blood once no panic just did wat u did and tried again but i also untill recently did glutes only and just tried the quad area it is alot easier u can use both hands and sit down and is rigth in front of you easy to work u can do left and right quad oter and inner so you have 4 more targets good luck think you will like it

i never hit a nerve i dont blive but did pull blood once no panic just did wat u did and tried again but i also untill recently did glutes only and just tried the quad area it is alot easier u can use both hands and sit down and is rigth in front of you easy to work u can do left and right quad oter and inner so you have 4 more targets good luck think you will like it

Thanks bro. I've pinned my delts before during cutter cycles, but during a bulker I use a little too much volume for the delts. Guess I'm going to the quads for the rest of my bulker.

when i pin quads and glutes, when the pin passes through the layer of fat and actually hits the muscle, you can feel a slight twinge/shock/pinch/ whatever you want to call it. I know what you are talking about because i feel it as well and i am attributing it to the needle passing through the fat and into the muscle.

I did some research on ventrogluteal injection, I think that will definitely be in the rotation for me.

IMInj_Ventrogluteal.jpg

I find delts to me is less complicted and painful, my prefered choice.. Just wanted to put my two cents on quads, the secnd time I pinned my right quad, went a little too high, hit blood vessels and the fireworks began.. coughed so much, I felt like my lungs would explode, thought I was going to die..heard the horror stories about tren- cough, but never experienced it with just test...

Now before everyone starts crying "dumb newbee" let me just say that I have been pinning for a long time, and I consider myself "pretty good" at it, which is why it's so wierd that I have to ask these question's. Well I alway's pin my glutes (w/25g 1.5, never done it anywere else. But today when I pinned in the same place I alway's do, I had 1.25 of the pin in, and I felt this odd, and unexpected pain (kinda jolted me). So instead of going any farther, and plunging away, I pulled out, regained my composure, changed the needle, and tried again. This time I got all 1.5 in, but still felt this odd pain. This time I asperated, it was good, so I finished. I did feel a pretty good pinching sensation, but all was good (I guess). Now my first question is, did I hit a nerve or pop a blood vessle, or just miss the muscle a bit? And if I did miss the muscle a little bit, what happens to the liquid? I try to pin high enough to avoid hitting nerves, and I could feel it going through the muscle? Sorry about the long post, and feel kind of embarassed asking this (which is why I put it in the beginner thread), but I thought I should be safe, and ask. Thanks guy's.

Bro you hit a nerve. You'll be fine, dont over think this. You really need to rotate sights and if you hit scar tissue it doesn't feel like that and your stuff is hard to push in. The how to here on this site is the perfect place to go for info.

My i just cant get myself to hit the ventrogluteal spot. Just kinda scary to be pinning in front of the hip. I will stick to glutes and quads. Quads is definitely my favorite and i actually like the feel of pinning quads. Its sooooo easy!!!!

Any good info on pinning the quads?? I have been doing delts for awhile, but know I should rotate. I have tried the quads 2 times and have yet to "Get it right"

I have looked at the charts online but still can't seem to get it right. As in finding the right spot.

JP.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311