over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help how do i eat

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So i m getting serious with my diet and eating 8 oz cooked chicken every meal about 10 oz uncooked. I m disgusted. I boil my chicken and shredd it, cause its easier on my teeth. A meal is takinh 45 minutes to eat and i feel like puking. I need some advice/ motivation

So i m getting serious with my diet and eating 8 oz cooked chicken every meal about 10 oz uncooked. I m disgusted. I boil my chicken and shredd it, cause its easier on my teeth. A meal is takinh 45 minutes to eat and i feel like puking. I need some advice/ motivation

Experiment with spices! There is a recipe section on this forum in case you missed it!!

You need to get more creative and find things you like to eat. I started to hate chicken breast too. I got a crock pot and started slow cooking it and am really enjoying it again.

I also started eating lots of fish. Bags of frozen tilapia. Cook it in the pan, throw some salt pepper and lemon and u have a nice meal in 10 minutes. fish is so easy to eat and light. You barely have to chew it.

Plain Greek yogurt. U can sweeten it with raw honey or sugar free syrup.

Or drink some eggwhites!

Its probbaly because you are over cooking it , as you cook it constantly pok with a thermometer , once it gets to 160 take it out to cool , dont just turn it okk , take it out of the pan or pot and place on an open sheet to cool off and stop the cooking process.

I personaly bake all my chicken cause its faster and taste WAY better than boiled.

When you weigh your food weigh it out cooked all except oats.

8oz raw chicken doesn't have the same protein as 8 oz of cooked chicken because alot of what you are weighing in the raw meat is water , this cooks out and you end up with a lighter piece of meat , but you dont lose any of the protein
same with rice , if you measure out a cup of dry rice to eat you are gonna end up with WAY more rice when its cooked and you are gonna be WAAYYY over on your carbs.

!!!!TALK TO YOUR TRAINER !!!!
you are paying him to help you , dont hire sombody and second guess what he tells you all you are gonna end up doing is fucking yourself
!!BELIEVE THAT!!

dont be afraid to ask questions , but explain that you are asking because you dont know and want to learn NOT becuase you are questioning their process i dont know of any trainers worth their salt that are gonna get bugged cause you ask them a question because you dont know , but i guarndamtee they are gonna be bugged if you are doing what you think is right but screwing up and you are off the mark all cause you didnt want to "bug them" !!

many bottles of dijon mustard helped me eat 154 lbs of chicken breast for my last prep.

Its probbaly because you are over cooking it , as you cook it constantly pok with a thermometer , once it gets to 160 take it out to cool , dont just turn it okk , take it out of the pan or pot and place on an open sheet to cool off and stop the cooking process.

I personaly bake all my chicken cause its faster and taste WAY better than boiled.

When you weigh your food weigh it out cooked all except oats.

8oz raw chicken doesn't have the same protein as 8 oz of cooked chicken because alot of what you are weighing in the raw meat is water , this cooks out and you end up with a lighter piece of meat , but you dont lose any of the protein
same with rice , if you measure out a cup of dry rice to eat you are gonna end up with WAY more rice when its cooked and you are gonna be WAAYYY over on your carbs.

!!!!TALK TO YOUR TRAINER !!!!
you are paying him to help you , dont hire sombody and second guess what he tells you all you are gonna end up doing is fucking yourself
!!BELIEVE THAT!!

dont be afraid to ask questions , but explain that you are asking because you dont know and want to learn NOT becuase you are questioning their process i dont know of any trainers worth their salt that are gonna get bugged cause you ask them a question because you dont know , but i guarndamtee they are gonna be bugged if you are doing what you think is right but screwing up and you are off the mark all cause you didnt want to "bug them" !!

most foods, nutrition facts are measured in an uncooked state. if you buy a box of brown rice the serving size and macronutrient profile is for the uncooked portion.

I have to switch my protein sources around or I will go nuts.
Try some tuna. Make some lean ground beef patties with spices. Salmon, tilapia, and other fish can be a nice break from chicken, and are usually soft and easy on the jaw if you cook them properly.
Once in a while, I have a day where I just get my protein from shakes and I eat carb sources that I enjoy, like a bowl of potatoes or some quinoa.
Eggs are an awesome protein source, lately that is where most of my protein comes from. I will drink whites from the carton, drink whole eggs raw, scramble whole eggs, cook them sunny side up, and on and on....eggs are easy to get some variety in.
Eating is as boring as you make it. Try some new sources of protein and some different cooking methods and new spices, sauces (salsa for example can really change the overall feeling of particular foods).
Typing that made me hungry :)

Do a search on here for Mountaindogs diet. There's more to eat than chicken ;)

Hey red you know it , I like horse radish mustard or yellow mustard with pepper ,,,

Same I measure uncooked so I can cook it wat ever way I want n not have to worry

Change up your protein sources like others have said. Fish, pork tenderloin filets, lean ground beef otherwise you ain't gonna make it! Good luck

Start cooking your chicken in crock pot with some sauces!!!! It will make it 100 times better, you wont last long on your diet eating chicken like that right now.

instead of chicken breast, get the chicken breast tenders. those are 10x's easier to cook and eat. just throw in a pan and cook. they are far more juicy and tender than regular breasts.

Like stated above switch around protien sources also find low sodium and low calorie sauces but use spareingly

thanks guys. What do you guys think about beef protein isolate. Technically isnt this just like eating beef protein minus the fat. ?

thanks guys. What do you guys think about beef protein isolate. Technically isnt this just like eating beef protein minus the fat. ?

Gives me the shits !!

I like Egg white protein from True Protein better than anything else ive used , get "chocolate peanutbutter cup" or "chocolate coconut" , add a couple tablespoon chocolate or coconut LBA's to each shake for a little more protein but ALOT more flavor

Not even close... It's gelatin. Some add EAA's & tryptophan to improve the amino profile. It's basically the throw-away parts of the cow being boiled & processed.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Change up your protein sources like others have said. Fish, pork tenderloin filets, lean ground beef otherwise you ain't gonna make it! Good luck

I would love a box of salmon fro FSA...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767