over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please welcome IFBB Pro Andy Haman

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Please welcome to Pro Muscle a friend of Marilyn and me, IFBB Pro bodybuilder Andy Haman. Andy earned his Pro Card at the 2007 Masters Nationals where he won the Super Heavy weight class and then the overall. Before he was a bodybuilder Andy was a standout high school wrestler in the state of Iowa where he compiled 210 victories and a state championship. He went on to wrestle at the University of Iowa under collegiate and Olympic wrestling legend Dan Gable. While there, he was a National freestyle champion, Olympic sport Festival Champion and World runner-up in wrestling as a Varsity team member of 4 National Championship Wrestling Teams. He graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Education with a minor in Health and Art. He taught in the public school system for 14 years coaching the Wrestling and Football teams to many state championships. Andy recently competed in April at the Europa Pro in Orlando.
Andy is well rounded and has many things going besides bodybuilding including his wife Michelle, who he has been with for 25 years and their 3 children. I think he will be a great addition to the board.

Welcome! Its great to have another smart, expierienced guy around here!

Being an older BB myself, I am a big fan of Andy's. It would be interesting to see his views on training for the older BB.

Welcome to ProM Andy, good to have you with us!!

Welcome Andy. You have a history filled of dedication, commitment and winning. I hope you will be a regular contributor to the board.

Welcome!

I have read a lot of your posts on IM and thats exactly what this board needs...not to mention from a IFBB Pro.

Welcome Andy.!

I remember seeing you backstage before prejudging in 2007 when you got your pro card (I was competing as a light heavy). My first thought was '...there is a professional physique'. Your win was well deserved.

Good to have you here at P. M.

welcome

very nice to be able to share your knowledge and experience. welcome!

Welcome to the board Andy!

Hi Andy

Very excited to have you on as a member, and look forward to you posting.

Mr. Incredile himself...look forward to having you post, welcome to the best board around!

Welcome to Professional Muscle. hope to see you post soon.

Aeliop & Marilyn -Thanks for bringing such a class competitor to the board.

Iowa Wrestling Camp

One of the Best I went to In High School.
Glad to see you here.

welcome andy i look forward to reading about your views!

Please welcome to Pro Muscle a friend of Marilyn and me, IFBB Pro bodybuilder Andy Haman. Andy earned his Pro Card at the 2007 Masters Nationals where he won the Super Heavy weight class and then the overall. Before he was a bodybuilder Andy was a standout high school wrestler in the state of Iowa where he compiled 210 victories and a state championship. He went on to wrestle at the University of Iowa under collegiate and Olympic wrestling legend Dan Gable. While there, he was a National freestyle champion, Olympic sport Festival Champion and World runner-up in wrestling as a Varsity team member of 4 National Championship Wrestling Teams. He graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Education with a minor in Health and Art. He taught in the public school system for 14 years coaching the Wrestling and Football teams to many state championships. Andy recently competed in April at the Europa Pro in Orlando.
Andy is well rounded and has many things going besides bodybuilding including his wife Michelle, who he has been with for 25 years and their 3 children. I think he will be a great addition to the board.

for you guys who dont know, DAN GABLE IS THE FATHER OF EAST COAST WRESTLING, hes the arnold of wrestling.....

thats quite a feat

welcome to prom!!!! love having the big dogs on here!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws