over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Portland Steroid Bust (Nov)

I would also wager too, that if they have $500,000 to invest they must have some heavy financial support. Possibly overseas... Something that well-financed would be well-organized. The state made the bust because it saw one of two things (or both):

1. Financial gain
2. Leverage or a bartering tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw Bradley Hollibaugh listed as one of the arrested- wasnt he a national level competitor years ago? I may have names mixed up

This thread will be closed in 3..2..1

I would also wager too, that if they have $500,000 to invest they must have some heavy financial support. Possibly overseas... Something that well-financed would be well-organized. The state made the bust because it saw one of two things (or both):

1. Financial gain
2. Leverage or a bartering tool.

Did you read the article?

Did you read the article?

I admit, I didn't. Just speculative reasoning while I'm driving (and posting... Naughty)

(correction) just read the article...

Why do you ask...?

The article also mentions the "bulk" of the order placement was within the past two years.

Last edited:
all it takes is one seizure for flags to be raised.

so you guys think it was just a combo of mailing shit, sending money, complaints of traffic in and out of the residence?

im just curious..... ;)

so you guys think it was just a combo of mailing shit, sending money, complaints of traffic in and out of the residence?

im just curious..... ;)

I am almost certain they were ratted out... There was to much traffic at Landon's residence. Remember that they owned a successful car dealership so the fancy cars were not surprising. These guts were dealing large volumes of gear. I'm talking in the millions over the last 3 years. These are good guys. I feel like they just got to big.

I would wager it was the amount(s) being sent the caused
the red flag

Well I hope they were smart enough to do it in smaller increments. Maybe that was the total amount they sent to China over the years?

Well I hope they were smart enough to do it in smaller increments. Maybe that was the total amount they sent to China over the years?

I would like to expound upon my thought.

There may be exerted pressure through the hegemony of national security to report certain amounts being sent overseas. Much like in the way that banks have a duty to report certain amounts of money being deposited within their banking systems to the IRS. Years ago the amount was $10,000 or more, however I've heard recent it's as little as $5000, or perhaps even smaller amounts.

My point is, being that these wire transfer companies are nothing more than banks, they would be held to the similar duties to tell when the deposit is at or over a certain amount (when operating within the United States or its territories).

If this is true, it would be wise to find out what the amount is and keep it underneath that ceiling when transferring money overseas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalvvyyy

I would like to expound upon my thought.

There may be exerted pressure through the hegemony of national security to report certain amounts being sent overseas. Much like in the way that banks have a duty to report certain amounts of money being deposited within their banking systems to the IRS. Years ago the amount was $10,000 or more, however I've heard recent it's as little as $5000, or perhaps even smaller amounts.

My point is, being that these wire transfer companies are nothing more than banks, they would be held to the similar duties to tell when the deposit is at or over a certain amount (when operating within the United States or its territories).

If this is true, it would be wise to find out what the amount is and keep it underneath that ceiling when transferring money overseas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalvvyyy

yes years ago it was 10k. someone told me today it is 2k now and they report it to irs. not sure if this is true but someone told me this

Their charges can land them in a Federal Prison doing some serious time guys. Federal prisons do not release you early on good time you get 10 your doing 10. This is why you have to be very careful.

actually, they do. if you get 10, you're doing 8.5.

you do 85%, so long as you don't lose your parole eligibility.

yes years ago it was 10k. someone told me today it is 2k now and they report it to irs. not sure if this is true but someone told me this

it's still $10k.

one of my ex's is a banker.. it was still $10k as of 6 months ago, and I'd heard rumors of it being lowered to $2k as early as 2010... not true according to her.

im just curious..... ;)

if you're a supplier, the last thing you're gonna have is ANY traffic to your residence. nobody should know where your residence is.

if you're doing big volume, it's better to get smaller, sub-600g packs throughout the month (and have a drophouse with somebody living there to sign for it.. preferably a Mexican migrant worker and his wife/kids), rather than packs of kg's once a month or so.

plus, you gotta keep track of your packs.. if the usual time is 14 shipping days, and a pack is late by 3days or more, chances are it got picked up and it's getting tested and you can expect a controlled delivery in a few days (making it 5-6 days late). if it's late, refuse it and return to sender and take a small loss on shipping. if you're moving volume, you're gonna have a decent relationship with your supplier as well, and they'll understand hopefully.

I would wager it was the amount(s) being sent the caused
the red flag

well, figure with $8k (plus about $2.5k in 'supplies', you're netting about $140k.)

considering buying in larger quantities (like $500k worth), they're probably looking at $10mil in 'street value'.. cutting that in half for 'remailers/resuppliers', that's still $5 mil, minimum.

well, figure with $8k (plus about $2.5k in 'supplies', you're netting about $140k.)

considering buying in larger quantities (like $500k worth), they're probably looking at $10mil in 'street value'.. cutting that in half for 'remailers/resuppliers', that's still $5 mil, minimum.

it was spread out over the years. clearly not just one transaction

All the traffic and gaudy cars didn't help matters.

that's why you should form shell corp's in Nevada and buy property in the corp's name, and drive a lexus and a Tahoe with stock wheels and no stereo or tint. haha.

it was spread out over the years. clearly not just one transaction

I know but still... smaller orders will get about 17-18x profit, I'm sure they're getting better prices buying in bulk that would allow 20x plus profits (at 'street' prices), which would allow them to cut that in half to supply to re-sellers.

still, 500k is looking at an easy 5mil of a long enough frame of time. (that's a lot of gear to move whether you have resellers or not)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws