over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Portland Steroid Bust (Nov)

well, figure with $8k (plus about $2.5k in 'supplies', you're netting about $140k.)

considering buying in larger quantities (like $500k worth), they're probably looking at $10mil in 'street value'.. cutting that in half for 'remailers/resuppliers', that's still $5 mil, minimum.

Thank you for the detailed breakdown of street value. This was a question I had been meaning to ask, as it gives more clarity to a post I made earlier regarding the "why" of the bust.

Banking...

The next step will be the seizure of assets, both monetary and estate, of each of the members involved. In the millions I assume...

This has nothing to do with law and order. This is theft under the color of law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Pusher. What you are really saying is that the young men became too careless and carefree with how they went about their business. Correct?

So, Pusher. What you are really saying is that the young men became too careless and carefree with how they went about their business. Correct?

well, most likely they got a little overwhelmed and started to lose track of shipments and didn't catch when a shipment or two was late/delayed. (when customs snagged it and was testing it and setting up logistics of a controlled delivery, ect... if your regular shipping time is 12 days, and one of your packs is taking 16 days or more, something's up)

and if they're too well-known on 'the street' (people around town) as suppliers, and people know where they're located and where they live, ect.. that's just bad news.

a customer of theirs could be driving home from the bar/club and get pulled over for DUI, cop's search the car and find a gram of coke or a couple x pills all of a sudden this straight-laced investment banker who makes 100K/year is facing some charges that will change his life... he's gonna tell on whoever he can to make them go away.. and if he knows where a nice little steroid producer is located, you bet your ass he'll tell everything he knows.... besides, how many cocaine producers will he know? probably zero.. all he knows is the guy who sells him a gram at a time or something... cops want to move UP the food chain, and a steroid producer/supplier is about as high as they can get (next to the RAW guy in china).

doing local biz is risky.. but it carries a heavy profit margin. online you're looking moving test and stuff at anywhere from 35-65 per bottle, but face to face local deals will put those prices at 50-100 per bottle.. and if you can actually MOVE that much product locally, you're making some decent money.

but when you deal locally, not only do you have to worry about the guy you sell to, you also have to worry about the guys that guy associates with.. because you have no idea what he's telling his friends, or who his friends are.

And if they're too well-known on 'the street' (people around town) as suppliers, and people know where they're located and where they live, ect.. that's just bad.

doing local biz is risky.. but it carries a heavy profit margin. online you're looking moving test and stuff at anywhere from 35-65 per bottle, but face to face local deals will put those prices at 50-100 per bottle.. and if you can actually MOVE that much product locally, you're making some decent money.

but when you deal locally, not only do you have to worry about the guy you sell to, you also have to worry about the guys that guy associates with.. because you have no idea what he's telling his friends, or who his friends are.

Exactly... I know these guys personally and I'm willing to bet this is what got them. They had a large local clientele and it was far to common knowledge where the supply was coming from...

if you're a supplier, the last thing you're gonna have is ANY traffic to your residence. nobody should know where your residence is.

if you're doing big volume, it's better to get smaller, sub-600g packs throughout the month (and have a drophouse with somebody living there to sign for it.. preferably a Mexican migrant worker and his wife/kids), rather than packs of kg's once a month or so.

plus, you gotta keep track of your packs.. if the usual time is 14 shipping days, and a pack is late by 3days or more, chances are it got picked up and it's getting tested and you can expect a controlled delivery in a few days (making it 5-6 days late). if it's late, refuse it and return to sender and take a small loss on shipping. if you're moving volume, you're gonna have a decent relationship with your supplier as well, and they'll understand hopefully.

smart advice. I try to think of things like this I never have anything come in the country w my name on it.i send everything to friends houses that comes intl. and some times I have people send my money WU for me. it would be too hard for anyone to connect all that. plus the small packages/money is always a good idea. cant get too big. that's when u get caught up. like scarface

smart advice. I try to think of things like this I never have anything come in the country w my name on it.i send everything to friends houses that comes intl. and some times I have people send my money WU for me. it would be too hard for anyone to connect all that. plus the small packages/money is always a good idea. cant get too big. that's when u get caught up. like scarface

Just be careful having someone else do something for you, they will nail you on conspiracy charges and that's where the big time comes in.

Just be careful having someone else do something for you, they will nail you on conspiracy charges and that's where the big time comes in.[/Q]

ive had something seized at my house yrs ago, so I cant risk sending anything to my house. im surprised my cabaser from turkey got here the other week. first thing in yrs ive had int'l sent to my house, but no way am I having raws sent here. plus I live w a parent

Just be careful having someone else do something for you, they will nail you on conspiracy charges and that's where the big time comes in.[/Q]

ive had something seized at my house yrs ago, so I cant risk sending anything to my house. im surprised my cabaser from turkey got here the other week. first thing in yrs ive had int'l sent to my house, but no way am I having raws sent here. plus I live w a parent

Yup, I understand. I have the same Cabaser and it also arrived fine to my surprise. I have not used it yet, do you think the shit is legit?

Packs taking longer than usual can mean several things iv had packs take a whole month then come through totally intact.

Thing is here in California seizures are more. And harder customs.

if they want you they will get you

Yup, I understand. I have the same Cabaser and it also arrived fine to my surprise. I have not used it yet, do you think the shit is legit?

oh its legit. I have literally no refractory period. just yesterday my chick was like why r u so horny lately? haha

and mine came w insert and the box. been taking 1mg every 3 or so days. on 525 NPP right now no problems w prolactin

oh its legit. I have literally no refractory period. just yesterday my chick was like why r u so horny lately? haha

and mine came w insert and the box. been taking 1mg every 3 or so days. on 525 NPP right now no problems w prolactin

Yeah, that is how mine came. Good to hear. I have read where .5mgs E3D should do the trick, can't wait to start using it. Tks

Wow so u put your friends in danger for your use?u say it would be hard to connect all that HA HA HA u have no idea what u playing with.trust me if they want they will bring u and all others that u put to do work for u down.even the smallest one that does w/u for u would get charged and they will make there life impossible

Wow so u put your friends in danger for your use?u say it would be hard to connect all that HA HA HA u have no idea what u playing with.trust me if they want they will bring u and all others that u put to do work for u down.even the smallest one that does w/u for u would get charged and they will make there life impossible

ill take my chances pimp. I don't think anyones gonna raise an eyebrow for a few hundred worth of stuff do you? be realistic.

and I told you I had something seized a few yrs back. I always assumed I was on some blacklist for packages to be checked. you never know. it seems like when a friend has a shipment seized from then on he cant have anything int'l sent to his house w/o it being checked. so its either that or get a PO box. and I have reasons against that.

well, most likely they got a little overwhelmed and started to lose track of shipments and didn't catch when a shipment or two was late/delayed. (when customs snagged it and was testing it and setting up logistics of a controlled delivery, ect... if your regular shipping time is 12 days, and one of your packs is taking 16 days or more, something's up)

and if they're too well-known on 'the street' (people around town) as suppliers, and people know where they're located and where they live, ect.. that's just bad news.

a customer of theirs could be driving home from the bar/club and get pulled over for DUI, cop's search the car and find a gram of coke or a couple x pills all of a sudden this straight-laced investment banker who makes 100K/year is facing some charges that will change his life... he's gonna tell on whoever he can to make them go away.. and if he knows where a nice little steroid producer is located, you bet your ass he'll tell everything he knows.... besides, how many cocaine producers will he know? probably zero.. all he knows is the guy who sells him a gram at a time or something... cops want to move UP the food chain, and a steroid producer/supplier is about as high as they can get (next to the RAW guy in china).

Lmao really for a simple dui or a gram of coke or couple x pills.bro all those charges are a slap in the wrist if someone gonna risk there life by snitching for some small charge like that then his a fool.and if u make 100k a year im sure he can pay his way out without snitching. also mention in your other post that if your pack is 3 days late to deny receiving it and send it back cuz its controlled delivery.u know how many packs get delayed more than 3 days just cuz usps mail system sucks.then most everyone would be denying there shit.believe it if u want or not but if u have a control delivery coming your way even if u refuse it they will still kick your door down.why cuz they already have a warrant which they will use cuz they think u have more stuff in the house already.or u think they say ah man he refused the package oh well let's trash this warrant he out smarted us.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ill take my chances pimp. I don't think anyones gonna raise an eyebrow for a few hundred worth of stuff do you? be realistic.

and I told you I had something seized a few yrs back. I always assumed I was on some blacklist for packages to be checked. you never know. it seems like when a friend has a shipment seized from then on he cant have anything int'l sent to his house w/o it being checked. so its either that or get a PO box. and I have reasons against that.

No I hear ya bro im not judging u in any way.evryone gotta do what u have to do.but keep in mind if any of those delivery are controlled and ur friend gets poped u sure he aint gonna rat on u or he gonna do the time for u too?

By the way I had my share of letters and had plenty of int.packs come in with nothing illegal just stuff from eBay and shit in it but its never been opened for search

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131