over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

possible abcess at injection site

Im one tme a week injection fella, havent ventured past 500 mgs myself,and I know some of the old school bodybuilders were once a weekers, Ric Drasin has done 5 mls before bc he didnt like to inject the less the betteras well..anyways

ive seen more 400-500 mgs a ml than i ever have recently.

this isa great point! lol

I go into some detail on depot mechanics in the 1test cyp thread in the beginner section...

i just realized this. you guys are the ones i got it from. if you believe this to be true, honestly, why are you guys selling it? not being a dick or anything, just seems like a legit question.

I've had all sorts of discomforts and knots and such...but they were never abscesses.

If this is really an abscess, you need to see a professional. You should stop the protein shakes and carbs and probably eat as little as possible. Do not give it any fuel. This can be a serious thing.

I would let a doc deal with it and tell him the truth, what's he going to do? Call the police. If you tell him the truth he'll know how to treat it properly, I wouldn't mess with your health who knows what problems that could cause you. Doctors usually respect that you tell them the truth instead of trying to insult them with a lie.Get well bro!!!

oh yeah, i'm not fucking with it anymore. i started this AM with a 23G and started to get a little blood and what appeared to be maybe pus, but i stopped b/it took too long. thought about the 18G harpoon tonight, but after reading, i think i'll let it ride.

Ha! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation, there is nothing you can do about it personally. The doc will have to cut it out and then sterilized the area, probably an antibiotic too. You can’t fix it by trying to draw it out by yourself but probably make your situation worse.

Btw I tried draining mine he said it won't work have to open it and clean it out. He pressed on it super hard! Had to get it all out. The antibiotic was Bactrim wjich was worst part made me feel like poop. Mine in the picture was in my stomach btw.

Ha! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation, there is nothing you can do about it personally. The doc will have to cut it out and then sterilized the area, probably an antibiotic too. You can’t fix it by trying to draw it out by yourself but probably make your situation worse.

lol, no, that was in the beginning. i'm not fucking with it AT ALL. i have a feeling it'll just go away after a while. i put the heating pad on it last night and, like i said, it doesn't hurt at all. it's just a big knot where you can sorta feel the oil moving around. but noooosir. i'm not pokin shit haha

i just realized this. you guys are the ones i got it from. if you believe this to be true, honestly, why are you guys selling it? not being a dick or anything, just seems like a legit question.

lol because people want to buy it!

if its mine there is no way any solvent is an issue, as there is none! lol

the only issues I have run into seem to be like beginner mistakes, yes some people have an issue with high mg stuff but that is your choice to buy, you can always thin it out.

people make a big stink about high mg stuff and all these funky compounds but reality is 100mg/ml is best.

the rest of us with experience don't have any issue.

the other thing I might point out is I use very high quality shit, and the mgs are correct, we do not skimp. sometimes I wonder if the other products people try really have what they say.

for me I generally do not shoot 500mg eq alone, I mix it with other stuff.

when I was younger I gave myself all inds of ugly injects, that is how you learn!

not all shots are nice!

especially putting 1500mg of gear into your tricep!

:banghead:

oh yeah, i'm not fucking with it anymore. i started this AM with a 23G and started to get a little blood and what appeared to be maybe pus, but i stopped b/it took too long. thought about the 18G harpoon tonight, but after reading, i think i'll let it ride.

people do dumb shit lie this then wana blame it on the gear....

:mad:

people do dumb shit lie this then wana blame it on the gear....

:mad:

lol take it easy, dude. wasn't blaming the gear. and yes, i fucked up but i owned up to it. i had a legit question and you answered it.

lol take it easy, dude. wasn't blaming the gear. and yes, i fucked up but i owned up to it. i had a legit question and you answered it.

Maybe it is the gear maybe not??? When are you going to the doctor??? and let us know what he did and what he thought the cause was from...

not going as of now. it seems to be (slowly) dissapating, and it's not painful, red or hot. like LK3 said, i shot too much oil into my tricep and i'm paying the price. but i've also learned my lesson on fuckin high volume juice, too lol. been in the game a while, i should have known. not a newb but made a newb mistake.

not going as of now. it seems to be (slowly) dissapating, and it's not painful, red or hot. like LK3 said, i shot too much oil into my tricep and i'm paying the price. but i've also learned my lesson on fuckin high volume juice, too lol. been in the game a while, i should have known. not a newb but made a newb mistake.

I didn't mean it in a bad way, don't worry I have turned myself all shades of purple and green/yellow learning all of this. lol

it is just a commonish thing I see here, sorry if I used you as the example of what not to do... but don't you feel better knowing MAYBE someone else wont do it based on seeing that? lol

its sort of par for the course.

ill also tell you that in literally thousands of injects I have never once had an infection.

all my own gear, and simple sterile procedure, alcohol pads are crazy expensive where I am so I just use paper towel n alcohol...

the gear I know is not an issue as we sold quite a bit of it and we have no other issues, there is no difference btl to btl and it was all the same batch...

Last edited:
that makes perfect sense. the shitty thing is, i have 20 cc's of this stuff and it's tolerable with a little PIP if i use a half cc at a time. like i said, i just went a little crazy and loaded up 3 cc's - i of which being a full cc of eq 500, 1 of cyp, and another prop/winni combo - all in my tricep lol. huge mistake.

Too much volume in a smaller muscle will make knots. 3cc sounds like a shit load for a triceps. I've read Healthcare lit that said 2-2.5 was max for vastus lateralis.

Too much volume in a smaller muscle will make knots. 3cc sounds like a shit load for a triceps. I've read Healthcare lit that said 2-2.5 was max for vastus lateralis.

bigger depots also always take longer to absorb, 1cc 100mg/ml is most bioavailable.

might not be fun, but that is simply what is best.

oh, i still have 20 cc's you bet your ass i'm gonna use it lol. even tho i'm not buying it again :D i'm just doing half cc shots in my glute or shoulder only. does anyone know if cutting it with anything would help it out? b12 maybe? or heating it?

oh, i still have 20 cc's you bet your ass i'm gonna use it lol. even tho i'm not buying it again :D i'm just doing half cc shots in my glute or shoulder only. does anyone know if cutting it with anything would help it out? b12 maybe? or heating it?

dude, pm me, ill send you some sterile oil.

heating will do nothing, there is no solvent issue!
said like nine million times.

don't cut it with b12 either, oil and water... how is that really gona cut the concentration...

I think someone may need some remedial steroid lessens.

I wouldn't be that stubborn bud, go get it looked at. I just spent a week in the hospital bc of a non inject related abscess. It was from a small sports related injury that I thought would "just go away." Shit got serious in a hurry. It was a drug resistant bacteria!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131