over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comeback? Is it possible? Stay tunned! Down 70lbs after back surgery

Well, the First day back was a bitch to say the least, tired, sore for sure. But it felt great to get back in the gym and just do something. I really hope this helps drive the appetite back up and energy, on too day 2.

Well, the First day back was a bitch to say the least, tired, sore for sure. But it felt great to get back in the gym and just do something. I really hope this helps drive the appetite back up and energy, on too day 2.
Ask @Quadlife about comebacks. If you need some inspiration go checkout his social content.

Anything is possible if you want it bad enough. Take it day by day and just the fact your aiming for something is huge as many give up. Mad props. 😎

Ask @Quadlife about comebacks. If you need some inspiration go checkout his social content.

Anything is possible if you want it bad enough. Take it day by day and just the fact your aiming for something is huge as many give up. Mad props. 😎
Means a lot.... I mean I'm not a pro, but I do know a few. It's tragic when something happens and honestly most can't make it back after a serious injury not just because the injury but the impact on your mental health is horrific, no matter your head strongness. And yes, I will most definitely check him out!

A lot of tough bastards here, props and best wishes to you all... Reading this Im not so pissed off about my crap-shoulder.
Flares up every time I push it heavy on pressing, then I cant do it for a while because of re-injury.
Walk in the park compared to many here.

So I've been trying to build up enough courage and strength to give it another shot (lol) in drastically changing my physique. I've been through so much the last 7 years pertaining to a divorce, lost job, and back surgery and it just honestly sent me into a downward spiral that honestly has me terrified of the hurt, and pain I'm going to feel when going back to the gym. I mean I've had my share of injuries over the years, cancer, neck fusion, shoulders done, ACl, and 2 levels of my lower back fused just 10 months ago. It may take some time to get back to close to where I was but fuck it, I don't work now so its game time.......let's see what the fuck I still have left in the old tank. And yes, I will be posting pics for everyone, I know I don't have to BUT I need the accountability from everyone here in this difficult time. I don't know everything, but I've done a lot of shit from sups to food and had the privilege to work or speak with several top-notch people over the years........Phil Hernon, Alex Azarian, Shelby Starnes, John Meadows, Matt Porter, Aaron Clark and a few others. Anyone else with a lower back surgery and that has returned to the gym feel free to chime in!
I can tell ya in short, yes you can make a comeback man! No one said it will be easy but worth it, yes. Like @bbxtreme said check out my stuff sometimes I’m even surprised I was able to comeback. Keep the faith brother I’m rooting for you! Reach out if ya ever need to chat or vent

I can tell ya in short, yes you can make a comeback man! No one said it will be easy but worth it, yes. Like @bbxtreme said check out my stuff sometimes I’m even surprised I was able to comeback. Keep the faith brother I’m rooting for you! Reach out if ya ever need to chat or vent
This is REAL shit....this is why I fell in love with the sport. And I most definitely will reach out....life's a mother fucker. If people actually get this far in this post, let me give my list of shit I've been through since 2004, Cancer, right triceps torn twice, torn acl, torn left wrist (kind of my fault), torn right pec, neck c6-c7 fusion, l2-l4 fused recent, both shoulders

So I've been trying to build up enough courage and strength to give it another shot (lol) in drastically changing my physique. I've been through so much the last 7 years pertaining to a divorce, lost job, and back surgery and it just honestly sent me into a downward spiral that honestly has me terrified of the hurt, and pain I'm going to feel when going back to the gym. I mean I've had my share of injuries over the years, cancer, neck fusion, shoulders done, ACl, and 2 levels of my lower back fused just 10 months ago. It may take some time to get back to close to where I was but fuck it, I don't work now so its game time.......let's see what the fuck I still have left in the old tank. And yes, I will be posting pics for everyone, I know I don't have to BUT I need the accountability from everyone here in this difficult time. I don't know everything, but I've done a lot of shit from sups to food and had the privilege to work or speak with several top-notch people over the years........Phil Hernon, Alex Azarian, Shelby Starnes, John Meadows, Matt Porter, Aaron Clark and a few others. Anyone else with a lower back surgery and that has returned to the gym feel free to chime in!
68 years old here , had my share of life threating shits ...horrible bike crash...survived an hepatitis C with 6 months chemio ...and 2 years ago a 5° heart bypass surgery which left me like a fucking zombie...you can do it man...i did it and surely enough i'm not better than anyone else here....now 2 years later i'm planning to compete again ...sure harsh drugs are out of the question...will be on trt and a liittle hgh ...but hey i will do it...i'm alive , my labs are very good and i'm STILL doing what i love . Life is good
Stay strong man and you'll get there where you want💪💪💪

An update on my little problem compared to what we read here, my pain is getting less each day but I am in obsessive mode that I will not return to training as I usually do until it is completely gone.

I can do back squats with half weight, the belt squat has been a great help, and I manage to train my back with pull-ups and rowing bench.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear