over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible injection infection,

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
so on the back of my left tricep its starting to really hurt

the pain has been growing over the past week and is now runnin up into my shoulder, and into the front tricep (almost looks swollen) and has become extremely painful to touch or contract

lost my appetite, and am getting random sweats and headaches, and the skin over my tricep is patchy red and hot to the touch

i got a docs appointment tomorow (24 hours) to chek it out,

should i wait for the docs? or go hospital to get some antibiotics straight away?

Yea Bro sounds to me like you definately have an infection specifically because of the hot skin and it being painful to the touch. You should get on antibiotics asap. Better safe than sorry!

I've always heard if ur temp rises that's when it's time to see a dr

Sucks, Bro...what'd you do differently? Different gear or homebrew? Just curious as we're all trying to avoid this!

Keep us posted on what you find out!

Sucks, Bro...what'd you do differently? Different gear or homebrew? Just curious as we're all trying to avoid this!

Keep us posted on what you find out!

i was actually doing syntherol injections, wen i stopped them i noticed it on my left tricep but thought it was swelling and fascia stretch, but after a week of my right tricep feelign great and my left one getting worse and growing red i realised different

ive never gotten an infection from gear,and im on all year round

Sounds like cellulitus!

this occoured to me onyl becoz its taken 1-2 weeks for it to become clearly ntoicable, but dont know enough about it to come to a conclusion

Last edited:
I had it many many times until I realized I couldn't use prop based esters. I tried 3 different sources and all four times about 5 days later I would swell up, my site would get HOT, and hurt like a mofo fo. I must have had a good 2-3 inch size difference. I would get some keflex and 5 days later I was good to go. Good luck to you.

okay update

it not cellulitis as it nto within the skin or spreading, and its nto a injection site infection as its not localised to a specific region fo the muscle

its a deep tissue muscle fascia infection, the infection is under the muscle fascia and inside the muscle

anyways been prescribed some antibiotics for treatment and panadeine forte for pain relief, and a refferal for a MRI if the antibiotics dont improve my arm within the next 3 days

will keep yous updated on my progress

Last edited:
okay update

it not cellulitis as it nto within the skin or spreading, and its nto a injection site infection as its not localised to a specific region fo the muscle

its a deep tissue muscle fascia infection, the infection is under the muscle fascia and inside the muscle

anyways been prescribed some antibiotics for treatment and panadeine forte for pain relief, and a refferal for a MRI if the antibiotics dont improve my arm within the next 3 days

will keep yous updated on my progress

I once had an abcess in my glute. After about 3-4 weeks of all sorts of antibiotics it just would not go away. They had to go in and debride the area, cut out all the infected and dead tissue. Its an outpatient procedure and just requires a few stitches. I hope yours doesnt get that bad. Mine was worse than yours though. I had a 102 degree fever and cellulitis.

I once had an abcess in my glute. After about 3-4 weeks of all sorts of antibiotics it just would not go away. They had to go in and debride the area, cut out all the infected and dead tissue. Its an outpatient procedure and just requires a few stitches. I hope yours doesnt get that bad. Mine was worse than yours though. I had a 102 degree fever and cellulitis.

lol fuk man ur making me more paranoid then comforted hahahahaha,

but good to hear its simple and your alright after it

Well not to freak you out, had a friend get one in his quad. Same thing, had to go in and cut it out, weeks in the hospital, pic line for anti biotics, hope the hammer you with the strong stuff!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear