Post Labor Day Foodfest Benefit- Vascularity

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
Edit: never mind... Having body dysmorphic issues right now hanahah

Last edited:
Sorry guys

boooooooooo

I did post a pic, but took it down...

I can't agree more! I wanted to delete the thread to nit waste peoples time... Sorry :(

how do I delete the thread?

It didn't waste my time.

I did post a pic, but took it down...

I can't agree more! I wanted to delete the thread to nit waste peoples time... Sorry :(

how do I delete the thread?

Why don't you post the picure back up. I saw it , I thought it looked pretty good and it didn't waste my time. Post it back up with maybe what you ate. That caused that vascularity.

Thanks....

Why don't you post the picure back up. I saw it , I thought it looked pretty good and it didn't waste my time. Post it back up with maybe what you ate. That caused that vascularity.

Well, I was going to find how to delete this thread when I got home, but when I saw your post Tony, it really meant a lot...

I'm the first to say I'm a dork :eek: I had "poster's remorse" last night, but what the heck, I'll put it back up.

Food: haha, just junk... it was Labor Day AND my son's 2 year birthday, so I said, "What the heck".... 2 jalapeno brat's with lots of mustard and a couple slices of my son's birthday cake with ice cream :D ... oh, and ALOT of graham crackers with milk

Just an iPhone pic... maybe 20% more vascularity "live"

Attachments

• vascularity.jpg
    vascularity.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
I am glad

Well, I was going to find how to delete this thread when I got home, but when I saw your post Tony, it really meant a lot...

I'm the first to say I'm a dork :eek: I had "poster's remorse" last night, but what the heck, I'll put it back up.

Food: haha, just junk... it was Labor Day AND my son's 2 year birthday, so I said, "What the heck".... 2 jalapeno brat's with lots of mustard and a couple slices of my son's birthday cake with ice cream :D ... oh, and ALOT of graham crackers with milk

Just an iPhone pic... maybe 20% more vascularity "live"

Eating that stuff with your son and participating in a party with your family is at least a million times more important then sticking to your diet for that day or training, hunting, working on your car, cutting grass, tennis, golf, whatever.

I think and thought that your legs look great and you had nothing to be ashamed of and I thought it was great that you were proud enough or whatever enough to put the pics up. Many on here would never have the balls or they give the bullshit excuse of protecting their aninimoty when really they just don't have the balls to put up a pick.

Next time you take that shot though keep your feet the same distance but point your toes and knees out maybe 45 degrees or so. Kind of press you knees out, bend a little at the knees, and flex your quads and hold it for as long as you can. Let go rest maybe 15 seconds repeat those movements then take the picture. To prepare for this flex your quads in this manor everyday, train them if you will. In a month or so first thing in the morning maybe after a few days of low carb depletion, about 45 minutes before you take the pic take in some sugar like candy or maybe pancakes in syrup with butter then take that pic and compare it to the one you have now. I would be curious to see the difference.

Nice...

Eating that stuff with your son and participating in a party with your family is at least a million times more important then sticking to your diet for that day or training, hunting, working on your car, cutting grass, tennis, golf, whatever.

I think and thought that your legs look great and you had nothing to be ashamed of and I thought it was great that you were proud enough or whatever enough to put the pics up. Many on here would never have the balls or they give the bullshit excuse of protecting their aninimoty when really they just don't have the balls to put up a pick.

Next time you take that shot though keep your feet the same distance but point your toes and knees out maybe 45 degrees or so. Kind of press you knees out, bend a little at the knees, and flex your quads and hold it for as long as you can. Let go rest maybe 15 seconds repeat those movements then take the picture. To prepare for this flex your quads in this manor everyday, train them if you will. In a month or so first thing in the morning maybe after a few days of low carb depletion, about 45 minutes before you take the pic take in some sugar like candy or maybe pancakes in syrup with butter then take that pic and compare it to the one you have now. I would be curious to see the difference.

Thanks a lot... I always try to keep a "teachable" attitude... I like this idea and will give it a go, thanks again :)

really they just don't have the balls to put up a pick.

Hey! Leave us guys without balls out of this......
I can't help if my wife likes to keep them close to her.....lol

And hey myosin great legs!

HAHA.....Big R you got balls the size of Watermelons.....and I have seen your pics. I hope you are well my friend we haven't spoken in ages.

Thanks...

Thanks D, means a lot coming from you

Am glad you re-posted the foto. Shows the power of
"food." The same thing happens to me now and again
after a big meal (though I'm fairly vascular most of the
time for some reason). I have also measured an
increase 3/16 of an inch on my right arm after eating
a huge meal. Sadly, it fades away over time. One more
thing I have noticed after a big meal, and usually only
if there is red wine involved, is that I sweat like a man
in a oven. One of these days I will have to take my temp
before and after.

Yes, good point Al... sadly I don't have a good apple-to-apple b4/after... I would say normally my leg vascularity varies from the pic by having only 1/2 to sometimes maybe only 3/4 of that... and on the days I do have more, the veins don't "pop" out like that... as mentioned many times on this board, food is the best "drug" :)

As for you- yes, I remember you posting once that you got up in the middle of the night for a glass of milk. As the refrigerator light hit your leg you were "surprised" by the sudden vascularity you had in your lower extremity!

You are making great improvements! You and Phil keep up the good work!

JM

I agree, you look great. I didnt read every post but great vascualrity.

Thanks guys...

You are making great improvements! You and Phil keep up the good work!

JM

Thanks friend, means a lot from you... working on it... working on it :)

I agree, you look great. I didnt read every post but great vascualrity.

Hey D- I appreciate the encouragement man.

I completely empathize with the dysmorphia...

With that being said, your legs are looking great bro! You have nothing to be ashamed of. Your hard work shows in that pic bro! Maybe I will have the guts to post up a pic before too long.

Thanks for the motivation bro!!

Those quads are looking good Myosin! Terrific vascularity too! I feel a nice muscle fullness the day after eating a good big cheat meal too. I call it my "barbecue pump" :p

Hey bro...When Magnum and I worked together for Nationals...every week I got a huge cheat day...It was great...got so full and vascular...it was great...Always looked better the day or 2 after the cheat...still full, but not watery...some of my best looks where about a month out from Nats, around 230ish pounds...I loved that look, but Magnum said he could see the water gain from them...LOL !!! :D anyway, you look great, would love to see more pics...A good cheat every once awhile does the body and mind good ... :headbang:

Leave the pic up man! Who cares about the negative comments made. Ignore them. If it was such a waste of their time then they shouldn't have even posted in YOUR thread.

Thanks...

I completely empathize with the dysmorphia...

With that being said, your legs are looking great bro! You have nothing to be ashamed of. Your hard work shows in that pic bro! Maybe I will have the guts to post up a pic before too long.

Thanks for the motivation bro!!

Hey Em... I know you are very serious about your goals and determined, I'm sure you are doing well!

Those quads are looking good Myosin! Terrific vascularity too! I feel a nice muscle fullness the day after eating a good big cheat meal too. I call it my "barbecue pump" :p

Hey bro...When Magnum and I worked together for Nationals...every week I got a huge cheat day...It was great...got so full and vascular...it was great...Always looked better the day or 2 after the cheat...still full, but not watery...some of my best looks where about a month out from Nats, around 230ish pounds...I loved that look, but Magnum said he could see the water gain from them...LOL !!! :D anyway, you look great, would love to see more pics...A good cheat every once awhile does the body and mind good ... :headbang:

Brick, Chris- yes, the challenge now (as you know) is keeping "notes" of what works for me should I ever compete... "barbeque pump"... I like that!

Leave the pic up man! Who cares about the negative comments made. Ignore them. If it was such a waste of their time then they shouldn't have even posted in YOUR thread.

haha, thanks for "defending" me BD :D, but in defense of MH and Jar, they thought I was playing a "joke" by not having a pic in the first thread... they didn't know I had posted one and then took it down... but I appreciate your heart!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws