over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

posting a pic to get myself motivated

TNH

Kilo Klub Member
I figured I should post up a pic of myself to motivate me to improve this coming year.
I was always a little hesitant to post in here because so many of you guys are freaks, but I want to use that to motivate me to improve. So here's me, currently 5'9.5", 205-210 depending on what time of day, and I estimate bodyfat to be 10-12% (can anyone confirm that at all just by looking?)
Currently running tren only, I am looking to get on a nice run of NPP, Primo, test, and mast with some GH to do some growing lean in the next few months.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 670
Lookin thick bro, any pics of the back / wheels?

These are the only two photos I have of myself, this leg picture is actually a couple years old. I am on the only person on earth that doesn't have a camera phone, I still have an old school cell phone without a touch screen or anything. I use a regular camera to take pics, so I will have to get it from my wife to take some current leg shots.
Please excuse my silly looking shorts, I was in Hawaii and was going to the beach.
6747838235_00c33b6632.jpg

TNH, you are very humble in your posts when you speak of yourself...I didn't realize you would look this good! You look lean and healthy.

you are in great shape bud

what is your goals

If this is what you look like while not motivated you definitely gotta post some pics when you are! You look great man.

Its cool to finally match a physique to your name, you are one of few that I typically agree with 100% of the time when you post. You're humble, always realistic, and above all else seem to have that balance part figured out well.

Keep us updated

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I would say you are 9% but holding some water

Lookin stout

I'd estimate 8% just holding water.

I wouldn't look like that at the end of a blast lol really thick frame you look great for someone that
"needs motivation" maybe set out a date and work towards a comp or photoshoot always makes it easier to stay on track when you have something to work towards

Last edited:
You look very good. I think you are less than 10-12%. Your pasty complexion doesn't help with the definition, but you can get tan in a few days, your physique takes years. Good job!

You look great matey. I always enjoy reading your posts and it's good to have a pic to put to the name. If that is a starting pic you are gonna look insane in future pics. Goodluck with everything.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.
My goal for the near future is to really cut down to low bodyfat levels, maybe 6-7%. After that I would like to add as many solid lbs of mass as I can. I hope to be a solid 220lbs at the end of 2013, if I could end up there at around 8% I would be incredibly satisfied.

Remember your posts back on olm, always enjoyed your take on things. Glad you finally posted a pic. You look great man, definitely back up your words with a well developed body.

Funny whenever I see your posts I always imagine a tall like 6'4" guy saying it. Idk why, maybe it's because your name is all caps, makes me think big in general lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws