over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powerful Anti Obesity video

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This has been getting some press lately it actually came out in 2012.
Anytime things like this come out the heavies say that we are "fatshaming " their children.
No really they are fat shaming the parents.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUmp67YDlHY"]Rewind the Future - YouTube[/ame]

The latest fad to try and force obesity on everyone is "Fat Pride"

https://www.yahoo.com/health/fat-pride-activist-inspires-curvy-girls-to-show-some-94178904482.html

I guess the only thing we can do is keep our children educated so they make the right food choices. I find the most common problem of the average citizens knowledge of nutrition on a 3rd grade level. Seriously was over at a friends house for a cook out and she breaks out the ice cream and starts reading the label - "this is good it 's has calcium and riboflavin and etc etc..."
I nearly fell on the floor.
Happens all the time recently took some co-workers out from our sister sites in france spain and the UK and they just about got sick looking at the portion sizes they were served. I know obesity is creeping into a lot of other countries but looking around America it seems we are the worst.

I have had my fair share of food addiction - like massive amounts of protein and complex carbs when bulking - so I understand the problems when things change like reduce training intensity and frequency and volume to off set the extra calories.
But it does take effort. Seen many a person go from insulin dependant type 2 diabetic to healthy over a few years by just taking baby steps, walking cleaning up the diet and then going full blown on a structured exercise program and diet and all the sudden ..boom the BP down..the Apnea is gone..the cholesterol and blood sugar are normal.

Seen many a person go from insulin dependant type 2 diabetic to healthy over a few years by just taking baby steps, walking cleaning up the diet and then going full blown on a structured exercise program and diet and all the sudden ..boom the BP down..the Apnea is gone..the cholesterol and blood sugar are normal.

Yes its so sad that you don't hear more about this. Nobody makes any money off those people so they are essentially ignored by the media. It sad that the only way things really get traction is if they have big money behind them, ie big pharma or big food/agribusiness

Last edited:
well shit...

this vid upset me...anxiety now,paced the floor for a minute.
my sister is obese and ive been meaning to have the talk with her,
shes 50 and I don't know how much she weighs but its a lot.i think she uses food as a drug,if shes upset food calms her.
shes just fuckin lazy,pays someone to clean her house,pays someone to do her yardwork,she wont even walk her dog and now the poor little guy is fat too.
I know I have to say something but not sure how to approach it...
its to the point where I feel like my parents might outlive her and theyre in their early 70s...
fuck.shes not stupid either,shes knows how to make healty food choices she just doesn't.
somehow she thinks its cute to post on facebook how she had chocolate ice cream for breakfast.it just pisses me off.

When i was a kid we only played inside when it was raining or dark.
We actually was made to sit down for our three meals and we ate out maybe on a Saturday.
Our kids watch us and even if you think they are not watching they are .
It starts with the parents.I have a obese sister she says she has a gland problem but every time you see her she can't talk for all the food she is shoveling in .
I have tried to talk to her but she thinks i am the one who is unhealthy working out 4-5 times a week(lol)

My Mrs. showed this to me last night. I was going to create the exact same thread this evening. I guess you beat me to it.

This issue is one of the most complex around right now. It goes far beyond the oft-mentioned simple lifestyle choices and kitchen table politics that so many pontificate. Fatties are apex consumers in our society. Food, fad diets, pharmaceuticals, books, a host of services etc. The list is almost never ending to the applause of profiteers and politicians alike.

This problem is predicated by ignorance, indifference and sheer laziness on the part of the fatty. It is perpetuated by those with something to gain. Like your ice cream comment, there is a glut of ignorance and misinformation out there.

Fatties (and other slothful needies) in tandem with all of the peripheral issues that come with them effectively divided a country based on health care alone. The cost on ones personal life is high, the cost on our society as whole is exponential.

Pardon my nihilistic tenor but I am reluctant to think that in a consumer rich, free market society with a problem of this nature and magnitude that there will ever be a solution. We can't even muster up a basic group resolve. Couple that with the complete and utter lack of personal responsibility and loss of societal accountability and we have a super sized mess on our hands.

We all asked for this in part. Conversely, the responsible ones amongst us knew where to draw the line.

Last edited:
I work with two morbidly obese women. The thing that stands out the most to me about the both of them is their parents. When I met them they were exactly like the mom in this video. Obviously these people have the ability to change later in life, but it's hard to change what's deeply ingrained in you.

Both are major deniers about their health. One is having tendon issues in her foot. She is convinced it's a result of her having a knee injury months ago not the 350+lbs. crushing it every step. :rolleyes:

I feel for both women as I don't want to see them die an early death, but they have to make the change themselves. At the current rate neither is likely to outlive their parents.

well shit...

this vid upset me...anxiety now,paced the floor for a minute.
my sister is obese and ive been meaning to have the talk with her,
shes 50 and I don't know how much she weighs but its a lot.i think she uses food as a drug,if shes upset food calms her.
shes just fuckin lazy,pays someone to clean her house,pays someone to do her yardwork,she wont even walk her dog and now the poor little guy is fat too.
I know I have to say something but not sure how to approach it...
its to the point where I feel like my parents might outlive her and theyre in their early 70s...
fuck.shes not stupid either,shes knows how to make healty food choices she just doesn't.
somehow she thinks its cute to post on facebook how she had chocolate ice cream for breakfast.it just pisses me off.

Exact same thing with my son's mum. I try having the talk and it leads to arguments and she just eats more to piss me of it seems. Its not the obesity part that worries me as such so much as the fact she's riddled with diabetes. Won't even switch to diet coke. Says she don't like it but when she sends me to get her mcds ( which causes arguments itself) i get her diet coke and she's never noticed. She gets a free gym membership from the government but hasn't been once. Won't walk to the shop which is 5 minutes away. Won't even drive there if she thinks she can get me to go. Always excuses, I'm only fat because in diabetic ( obviously it's the other way around but she won't accept this)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Exact same thing with my son's mum. I try having the talk and it leads to arguments and she just eats more to piss me of it seems. Its not the obesity part that worries me as such so much as the fact she's riddled with diabetes. Won't even switch to diet coke. Says she don't like it but when she sends me to get her mcds ( which causes arguments itself) i get her diet coke and she's never noticed. She gets a free gym membership from the government but hasn't been once. Won't walk to the shop which is 5 minutes away. Won't even drive there if she thinks she can get me to go. Always excuses, I'm only fat because in diabetic ( obviously it's the other way around but she won't accept this)

I never understood people addicted to food bc I just see it as a tool.

there's no such thing as a food "addiction"

fat fucks just want to claim victimhood in any way they possibly can

food "addiction" is a thing slice...

"fat fucks" get a serotonin and dopamine high from it.

food "addiction" is a thing slice...

"fat fucks" get a serotonin and dopamine high from it.

we all do lmao.

they just want to remove any measure of responsibility and personal accountability from themselves.

it's so much easier to say "im just an addict" than to accept the truth and admit "im lazy as fuck and have absolutely no willpower"

there's no such thing as a food "addiction"

fat fucks just want to claim victimhood in any way they possibly can

I have strugled with food addiction myself actually. To much carb restriction last year left me on a nasty rebound and I couldn't stop binging out on shit every single day. Luckily id come off a very successful cut and was real lean and insulin sensitivity was through the roof. Training was intense as hel as I felt awesome from all the sugar, fat and very high calories, about 7000 a day. I'd wake at 2am and drive to supermarket to buy I've cream and chocolate. For a while I looked the best id ever looked and was hitting pbs every week on a cruise which made it even harder to stop. The addiction was horrible though, couldn't possibly see a way out. Wasn't emotional eating but I did get addicted to feeling great. Couldn't even attempt to explain it to some one who's never been through it. Suppose it's like when on a hard cut and that feeling you get when over due a cheat meal, but you get it every day no matter how much you've eaten the day before, from the moment you wake to when you sleep. Even when you wake to piss. I had to do a hard Clean bulk to reset my shit. What I noticed bulking was when I dropped all the lower gi carbs and went with the sopossably less filing stuff my appetite went to shit. Now I live a very high carb, higher gi low fat lifestyle its easy and food is just fuel. I eat 500 carbs ed, mostly white rice and banana and lots of rice krisbies post without, and if I need to cut i create a deficit with fat manipulation and cardio. Feel awesome, fat loss easy and sometimes I really struggle to get my last meal in even at 3300 calories. Gone of subject hear but point I'm making is I broke my system and the binge eating kept breaking it further and I do understand what is like for people who say they never feel satisfied or like they have eaten. 2 years ago i would say is just will power but this opened my eyes. It's not hunger and it's beyond cravings. The more you fight it the worse it gets. These people have broke there own system in the first place though for the most part. Took me a lot of research on insulin and leptin to work out what I'd done to myself. My big problem was lower gi carbs and not enough carbs in general trying to keep insulin under control. Turns out insulin be it endogenous or exogenous is the one thing that controls my appetite. In hindsite when I've run insulin in the past bulking i really struggled to eat enough.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear