over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Predict the top 5 at the New York Pro

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Guess the top 5 guys and see how everyone does

my guess

James, Silvio, Charles, Ruhl, Russian guy...Just guesses, actully a good line up...Evan Centaponi should be in the mix, along with Ben White...Yamagishi, should be in top 10 but not top 5...Oh yeah, almost forgot Aceto guy Elsetouhi, in recent pics this guy looked great...

so my top 5 is
1. James
2. Elsetouhi
3. Silvio
4. Charles
5. Ruhl or Shelestov,
6. Ruhl or Shelestov
7. Centaponi
8-9. White or Ingram
10. Yamagishi

DATE: May 16, 2009 JUDGING FINALS
No NAME COUNTRY RD1+RD2 RD3 RD4 TOTAL PLACE
1 Bautista, Francisco Spain
2 Charles, Darrem Trinidad
3 Elsetouhi, Tarek Germany
4 Faour, Aiman Lebanon
5 Ingram, Leo USA
6 James, Dennis Germany
7 Kefalianos, Michael Australia
8 Liu, Vincent Canada
9 Mentula, Jari Finland
10 Mishin, Eugene Russia
11 Mula, Francisco Javier Spain
12 Rando, Greg USA
13 Ruhl, Marcus Germany
14 Samuel, Silvio Spain
15 Sergovskiy, Denis Russia
16 Shelestov, Sergey Russia
17 Van Amsterdam, Eduard Netherlands
18 White, Ben USA
19 Yamagishi, Hidetada Japan
20 Centaponi, Evan USA

COMPETITION: 2009 IFBB NEW YORK MEN’S 202 UNDER PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS

JUDGING FINALS
1 Arntz, Jason USA
2 Bellehumeur, Gilles Canada
3 Correa Da Silva, Eduardo Brazil
4 Dugdale, Mark USA
5 English, Kevin USA
6 Galanti, Vinny USA
7 Henry, David USA
8 Mubarak, Fakhri USA
9 Raymond, Jose USA

1. Silvio Samuel
2. Hidetada Yamagish
3. Dennis james
4. Darem Charles
5. Denis Sergovskiy

i would love to see Ruhl and Haley top 10 at least also

man i so freakin excited about that 202 lineup!! damn i wish i was going to that show, henry, eduardo, fakri, dugdale, english, damnit man that is going to be a freakin battle, seeing those guys just motivates the living hell out of me:eek: WOW

open class i think silvio will take it, but i haven't seen Evan and a lot of New Yorker are saying hes looking insane, but honestly i can't see the kid coming out the gates and beating the likes of Silvio, but if he does (ala mike francois) come out the gates ballin like that then shit look out Olympia in the next couple of years.

Silvio
james
elsetouhi
Evan
Ruhl - could place as high as third if his backside is conditioned and the pec is looking ok.

i agree the 202 and under is more competitive of a line up imo

man.. the judges HATE ruhl.. even if he is perfect i cant see them putting him top 5

man i so freakin excited about that 202 lineup!! damn i wish i was going to that show, henry, eduardo, fakri, dugdale, english, damnit man that is going to be a freakin battle, seeing those guys just motivates the living hell out of me:eek: WOW

open class i think silvio will take it, but i haven't seen Evan and a lot of New Yorker are saying hes looking insane, but honestly i can't see the kid coming out the gates and beating the likes of Silvio, but if he does (ala mike francois) come out the gates ballin like that then shit look out Olympia in the next couple of years.

Silvio
james
elsetouhi
Evan
Ruhl - could place as high as third if his backside is conditioned and the pec is looking ok.

Yah, I'm geeked about the 202 also. What a crazy, bad-ass line up.

In the Open I'm most interested in seeing what Elsetouhi looks like. He's been working w/ Chris Aceto and all the "sneak peek" preview pics have looked awesome. Should be interesting to see what Centopani brings as well.

1- Silvio
2- Evan
3- Markus
4- Tarek
5- Dennis

1- DAVID HENRY!!!
2- Kevin English
3- Eduardo Correa Da Silva
4- Fahkri
5- Dugdale

I wouldn't be surprised if Fahkri shows up and people go "OH SHIT! Where'd he come from!?" I also see the top 4 in both the open and 202 going like sixteen different ways depending on who's ON and who's not. I really would like to see Evan Centopani kick ass, as well as David Henry and Mubarak.

Silvio or Evan
Silvio or Evan
James
Tarek
Markus

Guess the top 5 guys and see how everyone does

my guess

James, Silvio, Charles, Ruhl, Russian guy...Just guesses, actully a good line up...Evan Centaponi should be in the mix, along with Ben White...Yamagishi, should be in top 10 but not top 5...Oh yeah, almost forgot Aceto guy Elsetouhi, in recent pics this guy looked great...

so my top 5 is
1. James
2. Elsetouhi
3. Silvio
4. Charles
5. Ruhl or Shelestov,
6. Ruhl or Shelestov
7. Centaponi
8-9. White or Ingram
10. Yamagishi

DATE: May 16, 2009 JUDGING FINALS
1 Bautista, Francisco Spain
2 Charles, Darrem Trinidad
3 Elsetouhi, Tarek Germany
4 Faour, Aiman Lebanon
5 Ingram, Leo USA
6 James, Dennis Germany
7 Kefalianos, Michael Australia
8 Liu, Vincent Canada
9 Mentula, Jari Finland
10 Mishin, Eugene Russia
11 Mula, Francisco Javier Spain
12 Rando, Greg USA
13 Ruhl, Marcus Germany
14 Samuel, Silvio Spain
15 Sergovskiy, Denis Russia
16 Shelestov, Sergey Russia
17 Van Amsterdam, Eduard Netherlands
18 White, Ben USA
19 Yamagishi, Hidetada Japan
20 Centaponi, Evan USA

COMPETITION: 2009 IFBB NEW YORK MEN’S 202 UNDER PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS

JUDGING FINALS
1 Arntz, Jason USA
2 Bellehumeur, Gilles Canada
3 Correa Da Silva, Eduardo Brazil
4 Dugdale, Mark USA
5 English, Kevin USA
6 Galanti, Vinny USA
7 Henry, David USA
8 Mubarak, Fakhri USA
9 Raymond, Jose USA

1. Dennis James
2. Silvio S.
3. Evan C.
4. Ruhl
5. Yamagishi

1. Dave Henry
2. Correa
3. Dugdale
4. Arntz
5. English

1. Dave Henry
2. Correa
3. Dugdale
4. Arntz
5. English
LOL WTF:confused: jason arntz couldn't place above kevin english on his best day>.LOL and dugdale aint beating kevin english either, do you know who kevin English is bro??? he was last years new york 202 champ (beat david henry) then came in second at the 202 olympia! Arntz aint beating Fakri Mubarik either ;) :D

Im suprised everyone is picking Evan Centaponi being in the top 5...Just going off of history normally rookies will do ok in the New York Pro (Night of Champions) but would coming out of the gates with a knock out...Only one I can think of is Levorne and Yates...And those guys were doing it in the prime time of bodybuilding...Evan is good, and I think he will be a great pro one day..But I cant see him getting better than 5th or 6th at the best....But if im wrong than I will admit it...:eek:

chris

LOL WTF:confused: jason arntz couldn't place above kevin english on his best day>.LOL and dugdale aint beating kevin english either, do you know who kevin English is bro??? he was last years new york 202 champ (beat david henry) then came in second at the 202 olympia! Arntz aint beating Fakri Mubarik either ;) :D

LOL....I know some crazy ass picks by me, but I think Henry will retain his title over English since they are tied 1 to 1. You are prolly 100% more right on that than me...English is a freak, but I guess I am just a Dugdale and Correa fan lately...But actuality if they both come at thier best...it will be ther true battle on Henry and English, and we know English wants revenge! Arntz...yeah I just like his last name:D:D

I think Henry;s physique is the best 202 out there hands down. But, again I have always been a Henry fan, just never followed English much. Also, remember B-boy I am low carb right now and can't see straight:D

I'm stoked about Evan's debut as well:

normal_2_5_WO_11.jpg
normal_2_5_WO_10.jpg

Haven't seen stand up next to any of the Big Boys yet, but if he comes in thick and dry with an improved back like he's promising he should do some damage.

Alright B-Boy you are totally right. Just checking some pics out and it will be a battle between Henry and English...they are after each other. Correa and Dugdale will be in the mix, but if those bring it both, it will be the Henry and English show. What the hell was I thinking:confused::D

Now I am excited after listening to Henry's interview and his will to to bring it all against English! Should be exciting, but yes you were right on with it!

I am still gonna blame the low carbs;)

I think the whole 202 weight class division makes the whole thing-

Far more interesting to watch!!! :D

1. evan or ruhl
3.DJ
4.Sivio
5.Tarek

1.Henry
2.Correa
3.Fakri
4.dugdale

i agree the 202 and under is more competitive of a line up imo

man.. the judges HATE ruhl.. even if he is perfect i cant see them putting him top 5

NY loves Ruhl, I was at the NOC in 2002 when he won and the place went nuts

Ok let me put my 2 cents in

1) Dave
2) Kevin English but Im torn on this because Fahkri Mubarek is awesome and he has an insane physique and i think im making the wrong decision here and going by how well English did last year
3) Fahkri Mubarek (most likely going to be English here...I know im making a mistake)
4) Correa
5) Dugdale

Open

1) Samuel and i think there is going to be huge booing because the crowd and everyone will feel that Evan should of won this show
2) Evan Centaponi <---I'd like to see him do well personally, I think he is going to surprise people when the pictures start rolling in and they see this shredded monster.
3) Tarek Elsetouhi
4) Dennis James
5) Ben White
6) Markus Ruhl (I have never seen Ruhl's face that depleted/sunken in as he is in the MD video) he is probably in incredible shape with this being his last hurrah (or so) but I think the mishapen pec will be his downfall and the only reason he places below White.....he and Centopani will be the crowd favorites though no doubt.
7) Francisco Mula

Take it to the bank (I say that only because I already withdrew my money so you cant get any of it because man oh man this show is a tough one to predict...LOL)

Kevin English's proportions are downright freakish....especially because relative to his height he has long limbs but his arms and quads are absolutely outrageous.....I was just so impressed with Mubarek when he got his pro card and popped onto the scene that I cannot see him not coming in with a "wow factor" like Dave Smith said.

Those recent pics of Evan ??? They look like it !!! He looks really good in those pics...

I'm gonna have to go with.....

Silvio Samuel
Dennis James
Darrem Charles
Hidetada Yamagishi
Evan Centaponi
Tarek Elsetouhi

David Henry
Kevin English
Fakhri Mubarak
Eduardo Correa Da Silva
Mark Dugdale
Jason Arntz

Very difficult lineup to choose from. Especially with it being Evan's 1st Pro show, Tarek working with Aceto, Ben White could surprise us, will Ruhl come peeled and Shelestov is another i didn't want to over look.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear