over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Privacy violated!

Dragon_MD

Registered
I just wanted to share with the board here That i have just learned that steroidology.com frequently reads it's members Private messages. In my opinion this is unacceptable unless it is made aware to it's members in advance. Personally, I will never visit that board again.

Dragon

Well, that's a major violation for the entire community as a whole and a brotherhood...A very unfortunate circumstance and one we would never tolerate.

Not cool! How did you find out about this? I been saying this far years tho...Private messages are NOT secure!

Not cool! How did you find out about this? I been saying this far years tho...Private messages are NOT secure!

I know because I was banned for content in my PM. And the PM was with friend and we were having a private discussion. Nothing even really getting banned for. Hell, most boards would not have even cared if the message was n the open forum.

I know because I was banned for content in my PM. And the PM was with friend and we were having a private discussion. Nothing even really getting banned for. Hell, most boards would not have even cared if the message was n the open forum.

Drama! One of the reasons I haven't logged into any other bodybuilding forum in years!

Drama! One of the reasons I haven't logged into any other bodybuilding forum in years!

You know, I rarely venture from my Home forum, but some times when I am up late and all caught up reading my forum, I scan the others. That website in particular seemed to really need a voice of good reason. i thought I could help being that I have been active in the BB comunities of the net and real life as well as aas use for a very long time. Turns out that some of these forums, no matter how wrong, or old there idesa are, really dislike any out side opinions. Especially if you disagree with the almighty "crews" they got going on them. I feel bad because when newbies start searching and looking into aas use for the first time, ology is one of the first they come across. That just sucks.

private messages are not private on any board imo, thats why i dont discuss much in them thats what email is for.

Especially if you disagree with the almighty "crews" they got going on them. I feel bad because when newbies start searching and looking into aas use for the first time, ology is one of the first they come across. That just sucks.

I think every board has there "clicks" and if you disagree with them in anyway shape or form then you might as well delete your account because you are NEVER going to get treasted right.

And as far as the newbies...well you cant save them all right?

Look at it this way, better to find out about this now before anything real private for "leaked"!

ummmmm I hate to tell you guys this but I have been banned due to PM's here! They do look at them here.......

The only way pm's can be read by an admin is if a hack is installed into the software. And that can be checked if one does a source code on the page. This site doesn't have the hack and it never had it.

If you got banned from stuff in pm's, that's because a pm was forwarded to one of the staff. And the only way you would get banned for what you wrote in pm's is if you were soliciting illegally (drugs or sex). People don't get banned for other things in their pm's.

So thanks for confessing you did one of those (which is why you would have had a permanent ban). So you're gone again.

The only way pm's can be read by an admin is if a hack is installed into the software. And that can be checked if one does a source code on the page. This site doesn't have the hack and it never had it.

If you got banned from stuff in pm's, that's because a pm was forwarded to one of the staff. And the only way you would get banned for what you wrote in pm's is if you were soliciting illegally (drugs or sex). People don't get banned for other things in their pm's.

So thanks for confessing you did one of those (which is why you would have had a permanent ban). So you're gone again.
OOOPSS!!!! :D

Whoaa, I thought you were talking to me for a second! I have never solicited anything in PM's! Because I know that is what can happen.

That guiy was just stupid for admitting what he did, lol.

I just wanted to share with the board here That i have just learned that steroidology.com frequently reads it's members Private messages. In my opinion this is unacceptable unless it is made aware to it's members in advance. Personally, I will never visit that board again.

Dragon

YEP I know that bull shit. but i need to stay there because i work for a supp company there.
but yah its a mess.

I am going to sound like a total jerk but...

This board is great! It has a wealth of knowledge, a weath of humor, good solid general information and many other quality points...
I wish I a known about this earlier in my lifting carreer...

I will say this..I hate rules and all rules suck! but some whether they suck or not are put in place for OUR best interests (think about it!)

To BIG A (no i have never met the man) and all the MODS good job and thank you....

Not very smart Zeus:confused:

I am going to sound like a total jerk but...

This board is great! It has a wealth of knowledge, a weath of humor, good solid general information and many other quality points...
I wish I a known about this earlier in my lifting carreer...

I will say this..I hate rules and all rules suck! but some whether they suck or not are put in place for OUR best interests (think about it!)

To BIG A (no i have never met the man) and all the MODS good job and thank you....

If we dont have rules then this place will be full of dickheads and no Pro's here.

Big A keepin it raw and uncut! :eek: ;)

Well, that's a major violation for the entire community as a whole and a brotherhood...A very unfortunate circumstance and one we would never tolerate.

Yes indeed...something thats just a unpsoken code in our community.
Best to keep private things away from pms anyway. Use secure emails to communicate.

LMAO

Ive had it happen to me on a few forums years ago.
Funny thing is I was also in this "Private" super secret Vip area for mods and forum owners called "The mob"
I pitched a fit about it and told them how I thought that was 100% bullshit.
The majority of the forum owners seemed to think it was perfectly ok. A few of the Other mods spoke up (Hooker... now known as Anthony Roberts) was one of a few that told the forum owners that was not rite.

Long story short A Lot of these forum owners WILL pilfer through your PMs.

That does not happen here and never has.
Id never have a part of a forum that allowed something like that.
The minute those cockroaches Hack in and open YOUR messages they KNOW DAMN good and well they are doing something wrong. I dont care what excuse they have its not cool.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws