over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PROPS AGAIN TO KAOTIK..

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
guys we have great sponsors.. period.. all of them come through... and we are lucky that they take great care of the guys and gals here at promuscle.. i was thinking about this tonight.. i have placed quite a few orders with kaotik AND NOTHING BUT POSITIVE.... and of course, many others who sponsor the board.. but, ya have to admit how great it is to place a order and KNOW IT WILL GET TO YA ASAP AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT IN QUALITY.. KAOTIK ALWAYS HAS TAKEN GREAT CARE OF ME.. MARSELL IS AWESOME.. SCCL IS BEYOND QUICK AND HAS GREAT PRODUCTS.. BODIEZBYDESIGN IS A GREAT GUY AND A GREAT SPONSOR.. ALIN IS A LEGEND.. REDICAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOREVER.. IP, GANABOL HAVE PROVIDED AWESOME SERVICE FOR A LONG , LONG TIME..STERILSYRINGES, SYNTHETEK, PLATINUM, INNOVATIVE RESEARCH, CHEMONE.. i could go on and on.. but, each one of our sponsors are truly awesome and do their best.. just remember them whne putting together your next purchase.. they take risks for us and help this board run as it is.. GREAT.. ;)

Good board sponsors are hard to find. The list you have here is very impressive and to have acknowledgment from a mod speaks volumes. Sponsors are an invaluable asset to our community and it is imperative we support them.

Kaotik is awesome he is the only guy I will use to get my supplies.

Kaotik has come through for me many times. When their credit card processor went down last year they shipped me my stuff and told me to pay them after. How many companies would do that?

Was I the only one involved in the recent bullshit up in the Marssel thread?

I have used Marssel and would recommend him to anyone. About a week ago I get a PM from a dude with 2 posts named CASE1448. He asks me about Marssel and I ask him how he found out about this board, what brings him here etc. He blows me off saying " I placed 3rd in a national show, I've earned my stripes etc." I'm not anwsering your questions . . .

Next thing I know he has a pic he says he took off marssels site, he posted it and he's circled a misspelling on the lable. He claims Marssel is selling bogus product ( based on a misspelling on the lablel. ) I pm'd him and asked him why not just ask Marssel about the misprint and he dumps on me. I made another post saying, " it will be easy to figure out who you are." and he stayed online for 10 or 15 hrs waiting to have me answer his pm . . . telling me not to expose his personal info. I told him to take down the negative shit ( hoping BigA or a Mod did not think I was stepping over the line.) and I'd remove my statement.

Anyone have any idea what that dude was up to?

Boo.

What do you guys do with kaotic's clomid if its clumpy. The nolva is great, but the clomid is clumping up on me pretty bad. I don't think you can microwave this stuff either.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws