over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Props to MA MK677

G-FLUX

Registered
Just started 25mgs every night before bed from MA Research and the effects in just a few days are better than any other MK product I've ever used. I'm getting both positive and negative side effects that I've only seen with 3-4IUs pharm Humatrope

Really just wanted to thank Mike publicly for putting out such a great product! I'm going to be getting bloods done on IGF1 after a few weeks so we'll see!

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Just started 25mgs every night before bed from MA Research and the effects in just a few days are better than any other MK product I've ever used. I'm getting both positive and negative side effects that I've only seen with 3-4IUs pharm Humatrope

Really just wanted to thank Mike publicly for putting out such a great product! I'm going to be getting bloods done on IGF1 after a few weeks so we'll see!

Stuff's unreal isn't it?

I started this run with just 12.5mg and loving it. First few times were at 25mg. I go that high and I can't afford my grocery bill.

Powerlifter

Registered
I just got mine today. I’m going to take 25mg before bed, I’m very excited to use Mikes product.

G-FLUX

Registered
Stuff's unreal isn't it?

I started this run with just 12.5mg and loving it. First few times were at 25mg. I go that high and I can't afford my grocery bill.

It really is! Makes me excited to stack it with his other peptides and see how high I can get my IGF1

BigPeteXxX

Newbies

I love his Mk ... It's the BEST[emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sillichilli

Registered
I really want to get some but he is out of stock and his website seems to go down intermittently

Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I really want to get some but he is out of stock and his website seems to go down intermittently

The website has not gone down at all. It has been working uninterrupted all day long. Orders have been coming in all day long without any issues...and no one has reported any website issues. Like I said in the other thread, I just clicked on the link in my sig and it works just fine.

sillichilli

Registered
The website has not gone down at all. It has been working uninterrupted all day long. Orders have been coming in all day long without any issues...and no one has reported any website issues. Like I said in the other thread, I just clicked on the link in my sig and it works just fine.

There must be something wrong with my network. One hour I am able to get the website to load and the next hour it won't... No idea whats going on.

I'll keep trying and get my order in ASAP

sillichilli

Registered
There must be something wrong with my network. One hour I am able to get the website to load and the next hour it won't... No idea whats going on.

I googled the problem and got it to work now :'heeky-sm

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Mike,

Any idea of when the Mk-677 will be back in stock?

jstrong20

Registered
Tried a few of his products and all were great. Mk is defiantely my favorite research product ever.

r0idb0y

Registered
sounds like some i need to try , Mike can you check your mail box please , i flicked you a PM i need some help.
Thanks

Mike Arnold

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Verified Sponsor
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors

Maybe that's it. I'm sure it will work for you soon.

Blazed_Noob

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Supposed to be by the end of the week.
Can't wait, ran it before and loved it. Every week i was uping my PR's. Once the mk is back I'll order and take it with my GW once I receive them

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Testthis305

Registered
Best MK hands down! Screw dealing with the liquid version’s and that taste.

Powerlifter

Registered
I’ve taken 25mg before bed the last 3 nights. I’m up 3 pounds and the hunger I have today is insane! So far so good!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Adeasfit