over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Props to you guys who use cattle pins.

kcbuilder

Registered
Holy shit,

you guys who use pins from feed supply places are some badd muthafukers.

I picked some up tonite in a pinch. 22ga and holy hell, that son of a bitch may as well of had barbs on it. Had to literally stab to get it in. I tried 3 times to slide it in like any other pin and it simply pushed against my skin but wouldnt even break it.

Maybe Im a pussy, but you guys who can do that shit for an entire cycle are fukkin sick.

All this time I have only used either BD OR EXCEL pins and simply thought pins are pins. BULLSHIT. Im sticking to human pins. Sad part is I still have to do 2 maybe 3 more cattle jabs before my real pins show up.

Son of a bitch it hurts just thinking about it.

might as well just drop the lead out of a bic click pencil and fill it full of your gear, then blow on the end of it once it's inside. That might be less painful

Relax the muscle and a 18ga will feel like fucking the Aqua MOM.

I used them all the time when i was younger... on cattle:D so that's why they got pissed off when i popped them, they were mooing "25ga MF'r"

What brand are they?

the ones I get are the same thing as comes from the sponsors here (BD)

Are you using the same pin to draw as the one you nject with? any time the pin tip comes in contact with anything it will cause it to dull. Thats why I always draw with one and inject with another

Hell, I`m just now switching to 25 and 27 from 22. I`ve been using 22 for the past 3 yrs. I know,I`m a dumbass for using that big of gauge but that`s what I started using. My first time was Primo ready-ject in germany. I think it was a 20 or maybe even 18.....holy hell that hurt! That was 12 years ago.

I use 23's mostly somtimes 22's , they cause less pain for me cause I'm not sitting their wiggiling a pin around in the muscle for what seems like hrs on end.

you think thats bad, when my father performs biopsies on his patients, he uses a 10 guage:eek:

I used them all the time when i was younger... on cattle:D so that's why they got pissed off when i popped them, they were mooing "25ga MF'r"

LOL!

I never had that problem with 22's from the feed store? Sounds like you got a dull one/one that had been opened already.

If I ran out of options, I wouldn't hesitate to use one again if I had to- although I did find another feed store in the area that carries 23's. :p

You're the same guy that made the post yesterday about reusing pins, right? Honestly man, if you've only used your old ones once, just boil a pot of water and sterilize a few of them.. Why go thru a situation like this?

I'm trying to figure out what kind of needles you have, cuz 22g shouldn't be THAT painful.. I mean, they're not that much bigger than 23g which is the most common kind.. What gauge were you using before? By the sound of it, it seems like you have straight blunt tip needles.. Because a normal sharp 22g would still break the skin very easily.. I don't really kno what those blunt tips are for, but it's not for doing an injection like that.. You're gonna put some fuckin holes in yourself man!

lol.....22 is a dream

anyone remember 18 that came with readijects????

:)

most feed stores have all sizes from 18 to 25 guage.
22G thats like a buzooka

22x1 1/2 since '95 bro, ..........18 guage used to come on the Sustanon redi-jects out of Mexico, now those babies hurt a little!

Don't sissy brotha a little pain is well worth it!;)

lol.....22 is a dream

anyone remember 18 that came with readijects????

:)

shit I remember those 18g. I use to buy the deca redi's by organon. it was like hurling a harpoon to my ass. not fun.:(

the 22g 1/2 never hurts for me. but the 23s works just as good. I use the 18s for drawing. friend whos a vet assistant gave me some.

Last edited:
22G thats like a buzooka

What size gauge do you use? I'd say the most common for gear is a 23g, and a 22g is just a tad bit bigger.. If you think a 22g is a bazooka you'd faint at the sight of an 18g. It seems the only reason he had these problems is cuz it must have been a blunt tip needle, judging by his description of how it just wouldn't break the skin and took multiple tries.. A fresh sharp tip 22g would not be like that.

You bunch of pussies. You should have used one of those harpoons they used in the old Susie Redijets. That took a real man! :p

Back when I was retarded I used a 22g right into the teardrop of the leg.

Two words: JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it was blunt tiped, It was sharp, jusst not real sharp. The other thing is that my bd's are micropolished so they slide in easily, these fuckers didnt want to slide, felt like they were rough.

Want to know whats worse?

Today I was going through the garage and remembered that I took my pins out of the box I had them stashed in (the one my wife threw out) and put them in my toolbox cabinet. So Ive been freakin out about not having pins this whole time and actually had a box and a half of bd's this whole time. Thats a bitch. So I shoved a blunt tip 22 in my quad last night for no fukkin reason.

That will piss you off.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767