over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Replicating Cattle Antibiotic Use for Growth in Humans

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Last night I was reading an article about antibiotic-resistant bacteria and it mentioned that some antibiotics are given to cows to promote growth. Given the link between cows, PEDs, and bodybuilders I started doing some digging to see if this could be a new frontier of PEDs for humans.

I found this article that I'll quote from - https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9142037/

The US Department of Agriculture noted that approximately 88% of growing swine receive antibiotics in their feed for disease prevention and growth promotion purposes, commonly tetracyclines or tylosin [https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22298919]. Some of the most frequently used antibiotics in ruminants are ionophores, a distinctive class of antibiotics that can influence intestinal flora to achieve increased energy and amino acid availability and improved nutrient utilization [https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22298919]. Most beef calves in feed lots and some dairy heifers receive this drug routinely in their feed. Ionophores have never been used in humans or therapeutically in animals, because of their specific mode of action. The impact that medicated food has on human health, and implicitly how antibiotic resistance is installed after ingesting food with antibiotics residues, is a topic that we will detail in a later section, but it is worth mentioning that while some bacteria are intrinsically resistant to these drugs, there is currently no evidence to suggest that ionophore resistance is transferable [https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22298919; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14503688].

Obviously the big holdup here is the MOA preventing use in humans.

Are there other kinds of antibiotics that might achieve this in humans? Is there any chance something like this could work or is it just too far fetched?

uhhh.....no.

It's nothing new, it has been discussed before and even though i don't remember any details, it obviously didn't work, others wise it's use would be prevelent

No idea about this specific drug but I'd bet good money some of these scientists that work with Russian and Chinese athletes have some stuff we'd never think of being used...and researched....as PEDs.. be interested if there was ever a whistleblower or something to find out what kind of concoctions are being used to enhance Olympians.

man i wouldn't want to develop antibiotic resistance just for a few lbs.

No idea about this specific drug but I'd bet good money some of these scientists that work with Russian and Chinese athletes have some stuff we'd never think of being used...and researched....as PEDs.. be interested if there was ever a whistleblower or something to find out what kind of concoctions are being used to enhance Olympians.

Just look up the BALCO situation. It was the jealous Olympic track coach of Marion Jones, the name escapes me, that gave USADA or WADA a sample of The Clear, which turned the sports world on it's ear. Took down Olympians to pro athletes across multiple sports!

Just look up the BALCO situation. It was the jealous Olympic track coach of Marion Jones, the name escapes me, that gave USADA or WADA a sample of The Clear, which turned the sports world on it's ear. Took down Olympians to pro athletes across multiple sports!
Yup, Trevor Graham.
Sent the USADA a syringe containing THG indeed.

What was the guys name who done the short cycles with loads of aas? I think his name was Trevor something? He recommended taking antibiotics before a blast. Said we might have a low grade infection and not even know it and this would hurt muscle gains. He end up dieing and had some major back problems.

I remember when all that went down was an avid MLB fan...did that substance turn out to be anything good or just inferior to AAS just used because it's not detectable?

I remember when all that went down was an avid MLB fan...did that substance turn out to be anything good or just inferior to AAS just used because it's not detectable?

It was the Clear, the drug (AAS) that Patrick Arnold created. Between the Olympic gold medals and the home run kings of that era of MLB, it definitely worked for those athletes! Would it be something advantageous for a bodybuilder, that I don't know.

What was the guys name who done the short cycles with loads of aas? I think his name was Trevor something? He recommended taking antibiotics before a blast. Said we might have a low grade infection and not even know it and this would hurt muscle gains. He end up dieing and had some major back problems.
Paul Borrosen

I think the theory is decent, the idea being a HEALTHY athlete going into a major cycle is going to do better than a non-healthy(strained liver, crappy labs, low grade infection, injury and so on.)

Now I would argue better ways to "get pre-cycle healthy" besides a random broad spectrum anti-biotic.

Paul Borrosen

I think the theory is decent, the idea being a HEALTHY athlete going into a major cycle is going to do better than a non-healthy(strained liver, crappy labs, low grade infection, injury and so on.)

Now I would argue better ways to "get pre-cycle healthy" besides a random broad spectrum anti-biotic.
Yes that was him. I just remembered reading it somewhere. Thanks!!

Last night I was reading an article about antibiotic-resistant bacteria and it mentioned that some antibiotics are given to cows to promote growth. Given the link between cows, PEDs, and bodybuilders I started doing some digging to see if this could be a new frontier of PEDs for humans.

I found this article that I'll quote from - https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9142037/

Obviously the big holdup here is the MOA preventing use in humans.

Are there other kinds of antibiotics that might achieve this in humans? Is there any chance something like this could work or is it just too far fetched?

i read that as maoi and there are some interesting things i have seen with things that fuck with that. i havent really been ready to share an experiment that ive been doing as im not 100% sure of the safety and end results. something that was on all lists back in the day that is no longer....

idk if anyone can replicate what im doing. its take some time and fucked up desire. lol
will remain a mystery for now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?