over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein soda

I'll tell yah what I like. I feel kinda gay ordering but from starbucks I get a grande iced americano. Lots of caffine and tastes great with splenda but i've recently been adding 3tbsp choc lba's to it and its amazing. Gives it a nice little choc kick to it, mixes well, awesome energy booster with the lba benefit.

Sometimes im just not hungry but I realize hours have gone by and sometimes im just on the road and cant get a quality meal in, and this is where lba's have really saved me. The other night I mixed 4tbsp vanilla lba's with a 20oz diet wild cherry pepsi. Tasted awesome, quinced thirst.

I'll tell yah what I like. I feel kinda gay ordering but from starbucks I get a grande iced americano. Lots of caffine and tastes great with splenda but i've recently been adding 3tbsp choc lba's to it and its amazing. Gives it a nice little choc kick to it, mixes well, awesome energy booster with the lba benefit.

I totally agree. I work at Starbucks and while working, I've made all sorts of killer stuff using the lba's.

LBAs in diet soda.......chocolate, vanilla, punch, lime.......AWESOME. Can I get someones opinion on carbonation??

Interesting that you ask. I was having problems with acid reflux and constant hiccups, (I forgot the medical term that they used) but I had them for about 3 straight weeks!!

The doc ran all kinds of tests, then a heart x-ray. put me on some heavy duty meds that left me useless, It was a depressant, but a very bad feeling one, not euphoric at all!! I just felt like sleeping and had super dry mouth.

Anyway, during some of my own research into the subject, I did find it could be anything from an ingrown hair, to a heart attack or stroke. But they just went away one day.

I also found that Carbinated drinks can aggravate existing conditions of acid reflux, because I drank a diet coke and started hiccuping, boy did I get pissed off, whenever I get the hiccups now, I worry, because I never want to go through that again.

And that's my opinion on Carbination!

I do have a great cure for hiccups that I discovered, I will post that in a new thread, when I get back from work.

DB

INTERESTING

Interesting that you ask. I was having problems with acid reflux and constant hiccups, (I forgot the medical term that they used) but I had them for about 3 straight weeks!!

The doc ran all kinds of tests, then a heart x-ray. put me on some heavy duty meds that left me useless, It was a depressant, but a very bad feeling one, not euphoric at all!! I just felt like sleeping and had super dry mouth.

Anyway, during some of my own research into the subject, I did find it could be anything from an ingrown hair, to a heart attack or stroke. But they just went away one day.

I also found that Carbinated drinks can aggravate existing conditions of acid reflux, because I drank a diet coke and started hiccuping, boy did I get pissed off, whenever I get the hiccups now, I worry, because I never want to go through that again.

And that's my opinion on Carbination!

I do have a great cure for hiccups that I discovered, I will post that in a new thread, when I get back from work.

DB

KILL YOUR SODA WHEN USING LBAs.......GET RID OF THE CARBONATION

ignorance

Excuse the ignorance but phil WHAT IS LBA?

figures i look into it more and learn myself! someone else had same question.

So are LBA more effective than say whey or just more versatile and usable in such things as food?

Well

figures i look into it more and learn myself! someone else had same question.

So are LBA more effective than say whey or just more versatile and usable in such things as food?

I prefer them......you need protein sources from all types of profiles......LBAs are fast and easy to mix.

learn something new everyday. thank you

prefer a company?

so to make soda you just put it on in there?

PHIL

Are u still selling the LBA's? The ones from AAEFX??

carbonation

In high school I never drank anything with carbonation.
Cokes, Pepsi, Perrier, Seltzer water, etc.
I was told by a Strength coach for University of Georgia that it kept you from utilizing oxygen properly. Later I heard it interferes with the process of calcification of your bones.

I'm not sure if any of this is true, but the empty calories from regular sodas are one of the biggest reasons that most people are so fat.

LBA's in a Coke zero, or diet Sprite sounds delicious...

Im not a big carbonation fan so I usually shake my soda a little first. Not totally flat but not a burning nightmare either.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131