over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Providers know less than bros

Wow, that's pretty
Completely agree that this is a pattern at numerous HRT clinics. Many providers are not taught about hormone replacement therapy in medical school and the majority of learning they have to do on their own. This is because it has not been a high demand field. There are many clinics that are popping up left and right, and a lot of clinics are prescribing "cookie cutter protocols". It does not make sense to start testosterone replacement therapy with an aromatase inhibitor in place. True TRT should not require the use of an aromatase inhibitor in most cases.
wow, that's pretty crazy that they have to do it on their own. but still where do they come up with such crazy low doses if they do it on their own just like anybody else they can see that that's even lower than recommended. And also, where are they getting these "cookie cutter protocols" from because again, it definitely isn't recommended. I don't understand why they hate it so much and why they wanna start you off so low it's ridiculous. I mean at least start off a bit higher and then get blood work and bring it down if need be. but to start off at a point where you're still gonna be feeling like shit and crawling slowly up with your numbers is all around waste of time. These doctors piss me off. But God forbid if it was big Pharma and narcotics or anything else with these agendas they want they'd be all in. But hell, not for this or anyothing holistic either.

GP's are not meant to treat every condition out there. Traditionally if a Dr. noticed any low hormone levels they would refer you to an endocrinologist. Not saying they are much better. 1 i saw 20 years ago told me E2 levels in men didn't matter. Can't say what there thinking is these days.

Wow, that's pretty

wow, that's pretty crazy that they have to do it on their own. but still where do they come up with such crazy low doses if they do it on their own just like anybody else they can see that that's even lower than recommended. And also, where are they getting these "cookie cutter protocols" from because again, it definitely isn't recommended. I don't understand why they hate it so much and why they wanna start you off so low it's ridiculous. I mean at least start off a bit higher and then get blood work and bring it down if need be. but to start off at a point where you're still gonna be feeling like shit and crawling slowly up with your numbers is all around waste of time. These doctors piss me off. But God forbid if it was big Pharma and narcotics or anything else with these agendas they want they'd be all in. But hell, not for this or anyothing holistic either.
Many GP's are seeing 60 plus patients a day and just getting patients in and out the door. It makes it very difficult for quality care to actually occur, and the providers that are actually taught topics surrounding HRT are endocrinologists. Most endocrinologists however will spend the majority of their time with diabetic patients. The low doses that you see prescribed are generally from providers that don't understand hormone replacement therapy, but are willing to prescribe it. Generally, its safest practice to use the lowest effective dose, however a lot of the protocols that are prescribed simply don't make sense. Have seen general practitioners prescribe protocols such as 100mg injections twice a month which doesn't make sense given the half life of testosterone cypionate.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws