over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Public Apology to Phil

DOHCrazy

Registered
Most likely this will fall on deaf ears, but I owe Phil an apology.

My intentions were never to scam anyone. I was frustrated about the money and the emails that were exchanged, and then I over reacted.

I made a mistake, one that I need to learn from so that I don't act so irrationally again in my life.

I understand I am not welcome here, and will not be posting again. Phil has his money, and I will be leaving the forum; everyone wins.

Again, I sincerely apologize for my behavior and mistake. I know it is difficult to gauge sincerity over text/the internet, but I am hoping at least someone will respect this apology.

-DOHCrazy

Well done...my dad always taught that a man is someone who makes mistakes and realizes it by making a public apology. Phil is a good man and I think he will accept your apology. We are a very close community and we stick together, no need to leave. So just remember one thing...lesson learned. :)

Hey

Most likely this will fall on deaf ears, but I owe Phil an apology.

My intentions were never to scam anyone. I was frustrated about the money and the emails that were exchanged, and then I over reacted.

I made a mistake, one that I need to learn from so that I don't act so irrationally again in my life.

I understand I am not welcome here, and will not be posting again. Phil has his money, and I will be leaving the forum; everyone wins.

Again, I sincerely apologize for my behavior and mistake. I know it is difficult to gauge sincerity over text/the internet, but I am hoping at least someone will respect this apology.

-DOHCrazy

I respect that immensely.......If I had a rational answer from you I may understand better.....I think you would benefit from my training and it is your choice to not follow my advice. I want you to stay here......no one wants you out of here.....a misunderstanding is all it is..........please stay.

I honestly did not expect such a response from Phil, and it really means a lot to me.

I have great respect for you, and I appreciate your kind words.

and yet another happy ending here at Professionalmuscle

dont leave man....your only 21, you made a mistake, but you manned up and did the right thing by openly apologizing. that takes character. a lot of guys would have just bailed from the forum and been done with it.

You have grown up very fast, it took a lot to apologize and by doing so you really showed your good character. We live and learn and I would hope that you would remain here as there is much to learn in our sport.

Rite on guys forgive and forget. if the whole world followed this lesson we would be a lot better off. thumbs up to you both true men of character.

STAY

A very stand-up thing to do on your part and no surprise here that Phil is so easy to accept , forgive and forget. You have way too much to lose by leaving this forum so.......don't.

Maturity beyond your years! At 21 I probably would have said "Screw Ya!" Good for you not to let your pride get in the way!

you don't have to leave bro, most people here will respect your honesty

Wow, this is rare to find on a bb forum. Mostly it's just guys being total assholes and you're lucky if you can learn any damn thing without getting flamed, etc. Props to the guy who apologized, whatever the mistake was, to err is human, to forgive divine. Very mature and I'm really glad this isn't one of those sites that would only have responded to that apology with a bunch of bs.

You know...Phil comes acrossed as a mean ass "old" dude.

But in reality, he wants the best for his clients, and it is just his way of motivating you young man.

You WILL benifit from his training, guarenteed.

Just listen to him, give him feedback, he will tailor your program to your needs!

Respect for being a man. Stick around bro.

Last edited:
i have known DOH for awhile now, he knows from where. We have had a few disagreements ourselves. But in him i see someone who is pasionate about this sport, in every way. Sometimes that passion causes us to say or do things we may regret. But i like him alot because i was that guy 15 years ago and i would not have had it any other way. We have since developed a mutaul respect for one another and realize that we won't always agree on everything. So i say bravo for doign the right thing but also keep the passion and the fire it will take you a long way.

Glad to hear its settled.

If you feel like you have been ripped off or are unhappy with a service/product you take it up with the seller first. You don't try and snatch the money back and run away. Being 21 really isn't an excuse for that shitty behavior. You should know better at that age.

I've had to experience people doing that kind of shit to me on Paypal and it's really goddamn low. Really goddamn low.

Least you know how to apologize.

very respectful Doh

I want guys that read this to realize Phil is a pro and knows how to get you where you want to get but dont think he is going to give you some secret underground training regimine the goverment is trying on myostatin deficeint aliens from another planet lol.
i don't know what you guys expect. i get emails all the time asking if Phil ever told me "the real" way to do contest prep and diet and workout and etc....
there is not secret.
no magic potion.
there is only him workking with you and learning your body and giving you a solid nutrition program and training program and supplement regimine. THATS IT. what else is there????? that is WELL WORTH what he charges. i don't know why people get upset about anything he does or emails or says.
i been around and he has helped me and i think it was WELL WORTH my time. everything he said worked.
be patient.
listen.
and learn. -JS
ps. i dont mean to speak for phil, this is just my opinion

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members