over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Putnam at the North American- In the First call outs with the LH's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now wait a minute, I don't understand who is in what place. Can someone put them in order from left to right from the first set of pics that we were placing them from? I ain't too bright so you gotta slow things down for me.

: )

Skip

The winner there Looks Like Mark erpeldink?
The guy that just won the Mr.Missouri....?

Skip said:
Now wait a minute, I don't understand who is in what place. Can someone put them in order from left to right from the first set of pics that we were placing them from? I ain't too bright so you gotta slow things down for me.

: )

Skip

Well...in your defense they did move the guys around...lol ...from first set of pics

#5 Putnam Pump ( far right )
#4 Asian / Pacific American guy on far left
#3 black guy red trunks (had black on in prejudging was 4th man across)
#2 black guy orange trunks(had red on in prejudging) was in middle
#1 White guy second from left (as I think his name was Mark )

Godless said:
Well...in your defense they did move the guys around...lol ...from first set of pics

#5 Putnam Pump ( far right )
#4 Asian / Pacific American guy on far left
#3 black guy red trunks (had black on in prejudging was 4th man across)
#2 black guy orange trunks(had red on in prejudging) was in middle
#1 White guy second from left (as I think his name was Mark )

Right, so I got them right :D
2 did just pipe out 1 due to the hardness, and all the other placings I got them right.

Cool thread.
BTW I think credit goes to Godless for the pics sorry if I forgot to mention that... ;) :fo:d-smil

Damn, I didn't fare too well. I guess I won't be taking up judging anytime soon. : ) I wouldn't have had the white guy in 1st. I just didn't like his look all that well. *shrug*

Skip

Skip said:
Damn, I didn't fare too well. I guess I won't be taking up judging anytime soon. : ) I wouldn't have had the white guy in 1st. I just didn't like his look all that well. *shrug*

Skip

I would have had the guy that came 2nd in first because I like his body more, but it is personal preferance. The guy that came first did deserve it too. First was going to be between those two guys, it just depended on how many judges liked the 2 different looks.

Top 5 first time out is GREAT!

I don't know how can even begin to judge based on a "group pic" (that's why I kept my trap shut. I could tell peter wasn't #1. It does go to show you that just because they place you in the middle during comparisons, doesn't mean you have it in the bag.

I actually had the guy next Pump (in massive G's pics) as winning - that make 2 bozos Skip! (I thought the same things you did)

?? symetry or hardnest

i think the guy in 2nd should have definately won!!! the winner had no chest at all!!! he was harder/dryer but in every other aspect of judging the guy in 2nd was better...he kinda has a dexter type build imo....guy in 5th legs look like cutlers!! awesum but his upper body loooks to need alot of catchin up to do again how important is symetry???

just my opinion all those guys looked great though!!!

ha you guys are funny with your judging..LOL... the black guy in the red trunks is my home boy T.T. Johnson from south point, Ohio. He got 2nd actually and the white guy got first i think so big A you were right! you got a pretty good eye bro! alot of people at the show that i talked to on the internet and after the show on the phone all thought that T.T. was going to take first, but sometimes the judges just see differently, i think the other guy got the nod on conditioning! I thought peter looked pretty good, his legs were great, just a little soft from the back, and needs to bring his upper body up a little more to match those massive legs..LOL good luck on that one, you got some great quads peter!

Well, like someone said above, Peter can always come in harder.

He also mentioned he was having someone help him with a new contest strategy . in his post he mentioned that he didn't even feel like he was dieting.....maybe it wasn't a good strategy for his body. Did he do his own diet plan for the Juniors? Sometimes a guy has to go with what he knows will work. Hell, 5th is still damb good. All those guys looked very good.

Yes

JETHRO TULL said:
He also mentioned he was having someone help him with a new contest strategy . in his post he mentioned that he didn't even feel like he was dieting.....maybe it wasn't a good strategy for his body. Did he do his own diet plan for the Juniors? Sometimes a guy has to go with what he knows will work. Hell, 5th is still damb good. All those guys looked very good.

He sais that George Farrah, a local guru around here, had something in store for him thje last days to get leaner. JT, you and I both know, you gotta get lean, there are no secrets. You gotta suffer.

Phil, I think that's right.

The only thing is....a guy like you diets hard, suffers, and ends up huge and ripped contest day. A guy like me diets hard, suffers, and ends up looking like a competative swimmer! lol...

It makes me think of just one of the important pieces of info you gave me on the phone...it all comes down to calories. See, I remember all the times I bug you at the gym! lol...You also helped me to see that I wasn't necessarily not working hard enough to get big....maybe just the opposite.

Here is another word of wisdom from Phil everyone: MOST COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDERS ARE SUCCESSFULL IN SPITE OF THEMSELVES NOT BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Phil has strong opinions and I don't agree with everything he says from religion to politics...but the Mofo...knows his shit with the bodybuilding. He's not just some big f*ck who got lucky.

I am only posting all this cause I want you to know I appreciate the tips and your willingness to help out a hillbilly from the sticks with his lifting. Some folks wouldn't be that nice.

I know but...

JETHRO TULL said:
The only thing is....a guy like you diets hard, suffers, and ends up huge and ripped contest day. A guy like me diets hard, suffers, and ends up looking like a competative swimmer! lol...

It makes me think of just one of the important pieces of info you gave me on the phone...it all comes down to calories. See, I remember all the times I bug you at the gym! lol...You also helped me to see that I wasn't necessarily not working hard enough to get big....maybe just the opposite.

Here is another word of wisdom from Phil everyone: MOST COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDERS ARE SUCCESSFULL IN SPITE OF THEMSELVES NOT BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Phil has strong opinions and I don't agree with everything he says from religion to politics...but the Mofo...knows his shit with the bodybuilding. He's not just some big f*ck who got lucky.

I am only posting all this cause I want you to know I appreciate the tips and your willingness to help out a hillbilly from the sticks with his lifting. Some folks wouldn't be that nice.

With regard to politics and religion, I just cant vote for David Duke and attend the Wikken outings that you keep begging me to go on.

Ah, but I am good witch!

Except for that time I sacrificed a goat to dark lord satan in exchange for huge biceps! You see what that got me?! lol............ :D Anyone out there makes a deal with the devil...you might get screwed over. That's when I joined the clan, right then and there.

Dont bad mouth the devil he might just screw you over again an take away your forearms :eek:

Putnam looked great.

Calories are the key. I realise that more an more everyday. Where are my peanuts?

Big A said:
Guy in the middle (black guy in red) looks the best there.

I agree.

Putnam you look great,good wheels.
Just a little soft.

way to go bro and keep up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member