over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

purui Blue tops ?

pitbull666

Newbies
How do you guys rate his blue tops ?

Very happy with past orders/products so was considering trying his GH

But see alot of talk of 191 & 192 blue tops going around but everyone seems to list them as being 191..

PB

Last edited:
good question but what i wonder is this. are not all blue tops the same????
i know this. i can tell a difference between blue tops and hygetropin. the pumps on hygetropin are better than the blue tops. just my $.02 worth. anyone else got an opinion on blue tops. i think all blue tops might be 192aa. want know till a test is done though.

blue tops

i found blue tops painful after injection and also had lumps on stomach for a few days after! are puiris brown tops hygetropin? also some rave about hyge and others say its weak in strength? i wish a mod or someone else we could trust would settle all this crap!

When people get "lumps" or "welts", I'm wondering if it's not the HGH that's causing it but what the guys are mixing HGH with before injection.

Welts are most of the time a reaction of an unknown aa in the GH. So they say it is 192aa then, cause the last aa isn't original.

fuck. i hope the blues aren't 192. just picked some up. i thought it was on the website as 191 and he confirmed it.

there are many kinds off bleu tops, i have used many from different sellers/manufacters.
only once i had welts and they hurt a lot and stayed for a couple off days.
so i did not order anymore from that seller because i think it was 192AA.
the price was the same as from the other good bleu-tops, so its very hard to say and find out wich bleu top is good and wich are bad.

richie34 said:
i found blue tops painful after injection and also had lumps on stomach for a few days after! are puiris brown tops hygetropin? also some rave about hyge and others say its weak in strength? i wish a mod or someone else we could trust would settle all this crap!

hygetropin comes in original boxes and is no longer brown tops. so either u have generic brown tops or hygetropin in original boxes. we should not confuse the two

I hate P's blue tops. The powder in each vial is soft and when you add water the powder does not dissolve right away . The vials are not vacuumed sealed. Poor results.

Using Mamtas Blue tops for 2 months now.Dieting for a show in April.The bodyfat is falling off me.No welts no pain no nothing.Just fantastic results.Powder mixes almost the sec the baw hits it.If you want fast shipping and good product go with Mamta.

I, as well as 5 of my friends, have used Purui blue tops for over 3 months with great results.

Were they vacuum sealed or not? I got mine and mine were not, and it pisses me off!!!

yardrock said:
I hate P's blue tops. The powder in each vial is soft and when you add water the powder does not dissolve right away . The vials are not vacuumed sealed. Poor results.
Blue tops are blue tops, mamtas has the same kinds. Not vaccum sealed and the powder dissolves in 1ml of BW in a few minutes. Poor results? Before saying something like that you should state your dose used and the period of time. Take some responsibility and dont blame the blue tops.

Putin said:
Blue tops are blue tops, mamtas has the same kinds. Not vaccum sealed and the powder dissolves in 1ml of BW in a few minutes. Poor results? Before saying something like that you should state your dose used and the period of time. Take some responsibility and dont blame the blue tops.
Not vaccum sealed?:confused: How can it be possible? If a company have the know-how and the tecnology to produce a good quality recombinant hGH than it should be well sealed!...don't you agree?;)

I have goten blues that were vacume sealed and blues that were not, but both of them are giving me the same results /side effects.

Now from all the opinions i have gathered on other sites, vacuum seal really doesnt mean much. Its nice to have, and probably guarantees potency for a longer period of time, but if your vial doesnt have it, dont sweat it.

Man, it is so hard to decide on what type of generic GH to use!!!!!

I think im gonna try the browns.

vadim_b1 said:
Now from all the opinions i have gathered on other sites, vacuum seal really doesnt mean much. Its nice to have, and probably guarantees potency for a longer period of time, but if your vial doesnt have it, dont sweat it.
The only thing that matters is that bacteria doesnt get inside, because that's what will eat up the hgh protein.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mito777
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131