over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quantity vs Quality

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I know its easy to get caught up in how much you should weigh or want to weigh..

I get a lot of feedback from people im working with who seem to have a set number in mind when it comes to what the scale should say.

Keep in mind.. How you look, feel and quality of life is the most important thing.

How much you weigh is really irrelevant.. I used to get caught up myself in trying to weigh as much as possible.. I know many of you have seen my transformation pics. But i cant stress enough how sometimes less is best..

200lbs on the left, 163lbs on the right.. proof is in the mirror and appearance

Attachments

• backtransformation.jpg
    backtransformation.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 366
I love this pic... Hopefully james doesnt mind me posting.. but

were talking about over 40lbs lost here...

Attachments

• corbett2010.jpg
    corbett2010.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 378
I know its easy to get caught up in how much you should weigh or want to weigh..

I get a lot of feedback from people im working with who seem to have a set number in mind when it comes to what the scale should say.

Keep in mind.. How you look, feel and quality of life is the most important thing.

How much you weigh is really irrelevant.. I used to get caught up myself in trying to weigh as much as possible.. I know many of you have seen my transformation pics. But i cant stress enough how sometimes less is best..

I guess I never thought 163 lbs could look that good. Nice work bro.

damn!!! alex i don't remember if i have seen a pic of you that reaped, cut shredded! the thing is i myself want it all to be about 220-230 and look as good as you look on that back relaxed.:D

Here's me at 275 (on the left - big and fat) and 170# in the contest pic. Granted, I'm not in the same league as you (or most other guys out here). But, I think I would rather look like I did at 170 than at 275 - LOL.

One thing that I felt good about is that when that pic was shot, I had never used any AAS up to that point and that was 1.5 years ago.

I hope I can get back to that and come in even more ripped this time. I just keep fumbling the diet though!!

Attachments

• Show Time - Yankee Classic 2008 002.jpg
    Show Time - Yankee Classic 2008 002.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 264
  • Cookout Steve David 05.jpg
    Cookout Steve David 05.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 221
Damn Alex!!! you are crazy ripped and shredded in that pick :eek:

I highly respected this guy Alex my trainer. He has taken conditioning to the next level in this Sport. Probably the best transformation I have ever seen.

I highly respected this guy Alex my trainer. He has taken conditioning to the next level in this Sport. Probably the best transformation I have ever seen.

THanks Adam... Im happy to have gotten to know you and I know your transformation is going to be amazing as well..

WOW

Alex, what was your bodyfat% in that Pic? 1% ??????

Unbelieveable.

Here's me at 275 (on the left - big and fat) and 170# in the contest pic. Granted, I'm not in the same league as you (or most other guys out here). But, I think I would rather look like I did at 170 than at 275 - LOL.

One thing that I felt good about is that when that pic was shot, I had never used any AAS up to that point and that was 1.5 years ago.

I hope I can get back to that and come in even more ripped this time. I just keep fumbling the diet though!!

Dude, I loved you in 'Gone in Sixty Seconds'

but seriously... Alex, I weigh around 170 and don't look a 10th as impressive... absolutely amazing

Alex you look incredibly lean. Wow!!! Very impressive. I hope I can get half that lean some day.

...How tall are you?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity