over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about cycling

ronco22

Newbies
Hey all. I'm new here, but decided to join the group to try and gain as much knowledge as possible. I've 35 yrs old and have been back training for about 1 yr after a 4 yr layoff. The layoff is a long story but in short I had a small health issue that relegated me to not being able to take in much protein at all over those few years. SO I just did cardio and circuit training. Anyone that wants to know the whole story I"ll be more than happy to explain plus give my entire background.

Now I"m back and am wanting to do a show this upcoming year. I"m presently weighing about 230-235lbs at 5'11" around 11-12%BF. Training is going great, but I've got a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with. Living where I live gear is very hard to come by and if you can get it it's only very small amounts. Anyway, I have 1 10ml vial of cyp, 1 10ml enan, and 200 pellets of finaplix (tren). This is all I've got and was wandering what would be the best way to try and cycle it. I"ve heard that you need 600-800mg test a week, but if I do that then I'll be out 5 weeks. I"m not sure if all of this came out right, but if this makes sense any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, would I be better off waiting until I start my diet next year in 06 to use it, since I"m not sure if I'll ever be able to come across anything else or could I use it this winter to try and add some bulk. Thanks for any help.

ronco22 said:
Hey all. I'm new here, but decided to join the group to try and gain as much knowledge as possible. I've 35 yrs old and have been back training for about 1 yr after a 4 yr layoff. The layoff is a long story but in short I had a small health issue that relegated me to not being able to take in much protein at all over those few years. SO I just did cardio and circuit training. Anyone that wants to know the whole story I"ll be more than happy to explain plus give my entire background.

Now I"m back and am wanting to do a show this upcoming year. I"m presently weighing about 230-235lbs at 5'11" around 11-12%BF. Training is going great, but I've got a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with. Living where I live gear is very hard to come by and if you can get it it's only very small amounts. Anyway, I have 1 10ml vial of cyp, 1 10ml enan, and 200 pellets of finaplix (tren). This is all I've got and was wandering what would be the best way to try and cycle it. I"ve heard that you need 600-800mg test a week, but if I do that then I'll be out 5 weeks. I"m not sure if all of this came out right, but if this makes sense any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, would I be better off waiting until I start my diet next year in 06 to use it, since I"m not sure if I'll ever be able to come across anything else or could I use it this winter to try and add some bulk. Thanks for any help.

how many ml's is the test. You have 2 kinds, and if they are 250mgs or so, you can use one first, id say cyp, then use the enan after. That would give you 10 weeks. As for the tren, if you dont already know how convert the pellets, you should learn. You need to get a fina kit for it, and convert those pellets into an injectable. Then you can run the tren at 75mgs ED or 150mgs EOD. Decent stack IMO.

you need to get some post cycle therapy in line as well bro, or you may lose all or most of what you gained.

Alo5603
thanks for the reply. The test is 10ml @ 200mg /ml for both the cyp and the enan. Do you mean use 1cc of each twice a week or do the cyp for 5 weeks then the enan for 5 weeks?

Also, the tren I need to get a kit for. I've done this in the past, about 7 yrs ago, but used a mortar and pessel and just crushed the pellets into a fine powder and then mixed it with prop. It seemed to work really well, but I've heard doing it that way isn't very smart. So, I am going to try and find a kit.

Hey MDC,
Yea, I know I need to get some HCG or clomid but I can't find it. Where I live most everything is almost non-existent and most people you really don't want to talk to. But I'm still trying to find it. Hopefully by the end of the cycle I will have found some.

ronco22 said:
Alo5603
thanks for the reply. The test is 10ml @ 200mg /ml for both the cyp and the enan. Do you mean use 1cc of each twice a week or do the cyp for 5 weeks then the enan for 5 weeks?

Also, the tren I need to get a kit for. I've done this in the past, about 7 yrs ago, but used a mortar and pessel and just crushed the pellets into a fine powder and then mixed it with prop. It seemed to work really well, but I've heard doing it that way isn't very smart. So, I am going to try and find a kit.

Hey MDC,
Yea, I know I need to get some HCG or clomid but I can't find it. Where I live most everything is almost non-existent and most people you really don't want to talk to. But I'm still trying to find it. Hopefully by the end of the cycle I will have found some.

Yes, run the cyp, 2cc a week, followed by the enan at 2cc a week, divided of course on like a monday-thursday, or tuesday-friday, etc....

Well, the problem with that i see is you cant really tell how much tren your getting in each shot. Alot of the fina kits are designed nowadays that you use a certain amount of pellets, and it will yield you a certain level of tren when followed correctly.....

Oh and one more thing, as for your pct protocol, i would highly recommend you first get what you need before you start your cycle. One of the worst things in the world is finishing your cycle and not having the right stuff to preserve it, believe me, it happens more than you think.

OK I think I"m finally set. I was able to finally come across 2 vials if HCG @ 10,000IU per vial. Also got a bottle of deca to go along with the cyp, enan, and tren. How many IU's of HCG would be sufficient for my PCT.

Thanks

ronco22 said:
OK I think I"m finally set. I was able to finally come across 2 vials if HCG @ 10,000IU per vial. Also got a bottle of deca to go along with the cyp, enan, and tren. How many IU's of HCG would be sufficient for my PCT.

Thanks

either 500i.u., ED for the initial 3 weeks, or 1000 i.u. E3D, for the initial 3 weeks, the earlier i prefer. Make sure not to run any clomid with hcg either, and i recommend some nolvadex if you can get it as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear