over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about fina final product

Mojo Rising

Registered
I made a batch of my own and have been using now with some success. I was looking at it and it has a nice golden color but has like a brown string like cloud in it.. almost hard to see from certain angles... should i just filter this again into a new vial??

Also since ive been using i have gained weight about 7lbs and have gotton a tad tighter... strength is up and aggressiveness slowly going up.. been on 2 weeks... one thing im warm as hell at night and cant drink enough water during the night... this normal? Thanks guys

What kit did you use? When I use Animal's, if I draw up some of the second layer (not much), I get some brown stuff that's separated. This has been discussed quite a bit at Got Fina and by Animal. Some just shake it up - it's all still sterile. Some just don't draw it up, which is what I do. As I get towards the end of vial, I'll just draw it out (after I've injected) and throw it away.

xcel

For an advanced bodybuilder such as yourself, 7# in only 2 weeks ain't too shabby. It seems to take at least 2 weeks to really "kick-in" for me.

Everyone experiences different sides with Fina. As far as being "hot," eating 8 times a day has my metabolism in high gear. I run around the house with as little clothing on as possible (sitting here in my shorts only right now :) ). I sleep out side the covers. I go outside in short sleeve shirts and EVERYONE'S wearing heavy coats - like I'm on dnp!?!?

Be glad you don't get the "fina cough" after injecting.

xcel

thanks

No doubt... i was quite scared of fina cough and so far so good. When i started i was at 233lbs now at 240 and a bit tighter. From what i have read around 4 weeks is when you see fina in full effect?? Either way i am happy.Im taking some prop 50mg eod with 75mg fina eod with some left over dbol 30mg a day ,. Main thing is im eating alot of good stuff with some Ala-r each meal and its working great.

Im not the strongest mofo but at 21 i hit 305 on free weight incline at 9 reps for 2 sets today :) i was happy with that.

Maybe its the 7meals thats got me cooking?? We will see... im probably going to filter into a new vial just for paranoid reasons :).

Last edited:
I'm the same way. At work, I keep my office at 65'. Any warmer and I'm drenched. At night, I change shirts a few times because they're nasty wet. If I don't wear a shirt to bed, I end up laying in a kiddie pool. Last thing, when you guys make your fina, before you filter, is the bottem solid layer a dark red/burgendy? I've made it before and the layer was white, but the last 2 times it's been dark.

When using Animal's kit, I let the tren sit in the magic solution overnight. It separates into 3 defferent layers. All the gunk is in the bottom 2 layers - So I only draw from the top layer (hard to avoid not getting from 2nd layer). If you do draw any it's still run through the filter and is not toxic.

Some bros run the mixed solution through a coffee filter (overnight), which is suppose to capture those 2 layer. Animal says there's no reason to, so I don't mess with it.

xcel

f

why are you guys getting warm on fina? is it normal or something bad? i assume it is burning up the fat since one guy said "on a test/fina cycle, i burned more fat than dnp ever thought it could". i was surprised to hear that because i used dnp with great results so more fat loss from a roid than dnp is incredible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131