over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for any and all the mods

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First of all I want to say that I'm not writing this post to start trouble or drama so please do not take it that way . I have been a member here for almost 10 years and I have to say I have been a very happy camper for the most part

I was wondering how everyone felt about starting a "review" section for all of our sponsors here. I feel as though with the right guidelines and rules in place. it can help better serve the bros of the forum and help the sponsors better know how the quality and control is with the products they are providing

I feel as though if any member has proof as far as blood work and or other concrete evidence that a product isn't what it claims then they should have a way to share that with others

Me personally , I can say I have never tested anything first hand but in the game we are in some times you get things that are just "better" then others

In my humble opinion I think this would be a great direction to go in. And I just wanted to see if the mods and the community thought the same way

AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IM MOT TRYING TO STIR SHIT UP AND OF THIS IS OUT OF LINE PLEASE DELETE IT.

THANKS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see Big A going for that...There's already a sponsors forum and sponsors all have their own threads for members to post reviews on the quality of their products.

Can't see Big A going for that...There's already a sponsors forum and sponsors all have their own threads for members to post reviews on the quality of their products.

Yea I guess I can see that side of it as well

Sometimes I feel like the sponsors thread is basically for praising purposes and once negative shit starts to fly people get banned or there posts deleted.

There always will be people trying to badmouthing others for personal gain or whatever reason they do it but not everyone is out to fuck ppl over SPONSERS INCLUDED I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD HELP BOTH CONSUMER AND SPONSER

If it were to ever happen (chances prob slim ) there Would have to be guidelines and actual proof before one could create a post about it

Just thinking

Yea I guess I can see that side of it as well

Sometimes I feel like the sponsors thread is basically for praising purposes and once negative shit starts to fly people get banned or there posts deleted.

There always will be people trying to badmouthing others for personal gain or whatever reason they do it but not everyone is out to fuck ppl over SPONSERS INCLUDED I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD HELP BOTH CONSUMER AND SPONSER

If it were to ever happen (chances prob slim ) there Would have to be guidelines and actual proof before one could create a post about it

Just thinking

That is not true at all. If members get banned, it is usually because they broke board rules, like giving too many details. Also, when you see a sponsor that has been here for a few years with a great reviews, then 1 guy comes here to bad mouth him, we will ask for proof. Sometimes guys will bad mouth sponsors with no just cause. Like they are too impatient.

To say this only happens to members is not being correct. We have also removed Sponsors here too who don't do things right too. It goes both ways. If you gripe is legit, then it stays. I have seen many guys complaining only to go back and apologize to that sponsor, when he comes through.

That is not true at all. If members get banned, it is usually because they broke board rules, like giving too many details. Also, when you see a sponsor that has been here for a few years with a great reviews, then 1 guy comes here to bad mouth him, we will ask for proof. Sometimes guys will bad mouth sponsors with no just cause. Like they are too impatient.

To say this only happens to members is not being correct. We have also removed Sponsors here too who don't do things right too. It goes both ways. If you gripe is legit, then it stays. I have seen many guys complaining only to go back and apologize to that sponsor, when he comes through.

Very good point. I have def seen trolling over the years esp from guys win next to no posts or experience. Does get annoying.

Always like seeing this forum and the sport in general going in the right direction.

Very good point. Always like seeing this forum and the sport in general going in the right direction.

I try to be neutral. I like to look at both sides. Some sponsors have great reviews and been here a little while, so when you hear one complaint, you just want to make sure it is legit. We also have great sponsors with proven track records, but some guys will not use them, but someone new with no track record. The onus is on the buyer.

I try to be neutral. I like to look at both sides. Some sponsors have great reviews and been here a little while, so when you hear one complaint, you just want to make sure it is legit. We also have great sponsors with proven track records, but some guys will not use them, but someone new with no track record. The onus is on the buyer.

I think you are hitting the nail on the head. But let's face facts. Quality control is expensive and how many SPONSERS are actually testing and checking their materials routinely. What concerns me is if a sponser is a stand up guy and has been at it a while starts getting screwed by his supplier It trickles down the line

you then have xyz sponser with 20,000 replies that's "tried and true ". But you got stuck with sub par products but you don't want to open your mouth because you will get ostracized I'm willing to bet that this happens a lot because members don't want to cause a problem and tarnish their own name

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner