over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for BIG A!!!

MR.BICEPS

Banned
Big A,

I read in one of your articles about the possiblity of one's receptors getting saturated or downgraded. How do you know when your receptors have been downgraded and if they do become downgraded what can you do to ge them back open again? Can you take dnp11 to fix the problem?

Thank you!

good question!

Well, since receptor saturation occurs because of an abnormally high amount of androgens in the blood stream, it stands to reason that in order to re-sensitize your body to androgens, you would have to endure a significant period of time with very low levels of androgens in your blood stream.

Just as high insulin levels eventually increase insulin restistance, the only way to raise insulin sensitivity is to stop taking slin, and/or lower your body's natural production of it through diet.

Of course, this is all still debatable since androgen receptor saturation still isn't really proven.

That is just my way of descibing when one does everything perfect yet he stops gaining.
WHtehr is receptor downregulation or the cortisol levels have increased so much to balance out the anabolics so no more size gains happen, is all debatable as none have been proven conculsevely.
But something definetely happens after a while where one stops growing no matter what they do even if they do everyhting right.
That is what I am refering to.
So when that happens, it is time to get off and have a break.

Yeah, I believe that with each cycle your body gets more efficient at cortisol production as an attempt to counteract the anabolics. I think this may be the main reason that the first cycle is always so much more beneficial than the following cycles. In the first cycle your body is going "holy shit, how do I stop this muscle from growing?" Then after that it just says "Oh yeah, I remember this, let's get the cortisol flowing." :p

Well this is all somewhat confusing too me. Now I would never take DNP by the way. That crap is dangerosu stuff! I was just curious about it...

So basically manipulation of the amount of drugs one uses is the best way to keep gaining along with coming off from time to time.

This might explain why pyramiding steroid dosages is effective for some rather than starting a the higher dose like I always do.

I'm not sure about the cortisol theory? If that were the case then we could probably find something to combat elevated cortisol levels couldnt we?

Cytadren is a drug used to combat excess cortisol, it's side effects make it more of a hinderance than a help though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws