over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question regarding double shoulder replacement

jake76

Registered
I'm 47 yo and facing double shoulder replacement. Bc of my age and my job I'm trying my hardest to prolong the surgery. The thing that sucks is that it's time for me to go on a low dose cruise and when I do that the pain becomes much greater. I'm not exactly sure why this is but it's definitely true. I know that bpc 157 and t 500 are not going to help my end stage arthritis, but I'm wondering is could it harm it in some way? I'm trying to think of maybe a peptide regimen that might give me a little bit of the same relief as the gear? Or does anyone have any other idea for this. I was thinking maybe a cjc/ipam or bpc/t 500 run while I go on trt? Appreciate any help thanks!

I'd advise you to come off everything 1.5 months prior to surgery. After surgery (one shoulder per year) you could do a peptide cycle during your recovery (BPC-157 + TB 500). Prior to your surgery doesn't make much sense IMHO. At 47 you're probably needing TRT. 10mg/day would be my goto now & during your recovery and GH wouldn't hurt.

Whatever you decide, don't kill your gut with NSAIDs masking the pain.

I used BPC, TB, TE, & GH post surgery in early and late 2018 for torn rotator cuffs.
I was 49 at the time. Total shoulder replacements I would imagine are much more complicated so take my recovery
with a grain of salt. My left shoulder was my worst. I completely tore my supraspinatus tendon from the humeral head
and had a 75% tear in the subscapularis. The repair required 4 anchors and a bicep tenodesis. 3 months of PT but by 8-9
months I was pulling 500lb off the floor again.

I don't have a date yet for surgery. Due to my age and my job I'm trying to prolong it as long as possible. I'm definitely doing trt but when I blast the pain becomes much more bearable. So I'm considering going on peptides for a bit while I'm cruising to see if they help as much as the gear does. Maybe I'll try cjc and ipam or igf lr3. I am currently also on gh and trt. I'm between a rock and a hard place with this shoulder pain.

What kind of overhead work do you do? Construction? Painter?
Since you don't have a surgical date just yet there's nothing stoping you from doing a peptide cycle.
Will it help...I have no idea. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
Low dose Deca comes to mind in the short term. Once you get a firm date it's a good idea to get off
everything except the TRT and explain this to your surgeon.

Ya low dose deca is what I'm coming off of now. I been on it too long and I just had some extensive blood work done which yielded some concerning lab values. High tsh, high apo B, high ldl, low vitamin d and high prolactin. So I need to drop the deca and lower the test for awhile. I'm lowering the prolactin with short term caber and restoring vitamin d. It's not the work I do that's concerning, it's the fact that I started a new job recently and I am still not in the union until I get enough hours, also i am in the most desirable area in the entire place so im trying to wait until I get a permanent position in the dept that I'm in. If I go out of work for 6 months now then I'll lose my position and I can't afford that as I also have a baby on the way. So between the pain and the finances I'm really in a tough spot.

I'm 47 yo and facing double shoulder replacement. Bc of my age and my job I'm trying my hardest to prolong the surgery. The thing that sucks is that it's time for me to go on a low dose cruise and when I do that the pain becomes much greater. I'm not exactly sure why this is but it's definitely true. I know that bpc 157 and t 500 are not going to help my end stage arthritis, but I'm wondering is could it harm it in some way? I'm trying to think of maybe a peptide regimen that might give me a little bit of the same relief as the gear? Or does anyone have any other idea for this. I was thinking maybe a cjc/ipam or bpc/t 500 run while I go on trt? Appreciate any help thanks!
If you can afford it fly to Mexico and get stem cell injections. I would make surgery a last resort when it comes to shoulders IMO. Some good threads on here from the past discussing the topic.

If you can afford it fly to Mexico and get stem cell injections. I would make surgery a last resort when it comes to shoulders IMO. Some good threads on here from the past discussing the topic.
From what I understand stem cells won't work when it's already bone on bone?

From what I understand stem cells won't work when it's already bone on bone?
They’d have to do a full MRI to confirm, but check out CPI as they’re using a special material in their stem cells for injuries that severe now.

They were my second choice and are the go to for injuries like this. Worth having them review the imaging at least before letting them cut into you IMO.

Using anything to help mask the pain/discomfort will only lead to doing even more damage quicker. And the closer you are to the end of the road the faster things go down hill. I never found anything that really made me feel better before my shoulder replacement. never used any pharma pain meds as that seemed like a bad choice. Never even used OTC daily as destroying my internal organ's slowly didn't seem to be in my best interest long term. Watching how much the end of the humerus changed in the x-rays the last year was quite something.

Using anything to help mask the pain/discomfort will only lead to doing even more damage quicker. And the closer you are to the end of the road the faster things go down hill. I never found anything that really made me feel better before my shoulder replacement. never used any pharma pain meds as that seemed like a bad choice. Never even used OTC daily as destroying my internal organ's slowly didn't seem to be in my best interest long term. Watching how much the end of the humerus changed in the x-rays the last year was quite something.
Buck...how has your training changed since the replacement?
What movements do you avoid now?

They’d have to do a full MRI to confirm, but check out CPI as they’re using a special material in their stem cells for injuries that severe now.

They were my second choice and are the go to for injuries like this. Worth having them review the imaging at least before letting them cut into you IMO.

BioeXcellerator your #1?

I took bpc and tb and in about 4 months 2 of my 3 partially torn rotor cuff tears healed. I would also take growth but it makes me worthless after about two weeks into it So it was like two weeks on two off. Still have got one torn tendon but at least i'm able to lift. Also have arthritis in the shoulder but not as bad as yours. Still have a little pain but dr said its ok to lift and i do take something for pain on shoulders days. I was also on some deca.and when I came off I noticed my shoulder problems about two weeks later. Sorry to hear about this but it sounds like surgery or rolling the dice with more deca. I'm 45 myself so I kinda know what your going through trying to squeeze out as much time as possible but there are plenty of guys older than us by years that have amazing physiques on this board. Good luck

Buck...how has your training changed since the replacement?
What movements do you avoid now?
I do about the same movement as before or i did 11 years ago when i had the right one replaced. Range of motion is as good as can be expected. Could pretty much put my arm straight over head the day after the surgery, just hurt like ll hell. The left is getting worse but not terrible had it rebuilt 25 years ago. I gave up flat bench long long ago. But I was back up to 100# DB for sets and reps after my replacement but caused more issues then i thought was good for it olng term and backed down. Now i am 11 years older 63 so machines are more my go to. I do as i please with my replaced shoulder it feels normal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131