over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question regarding anavar raws

maza

Newbies
Hey everyone.

My mate got some anavar raws, just personal use, very trusty supplier, and the var was sort of like small crystals, he was assuming the raws
would look like fine powder from previos experiences

I understand you can get crystalline anavar raws, but is it just another technical name or is raws just raws no mater what it looks like?

Is there a diff between anavar thats is like powder or the crystallised form?

Real Anavar is crystals. It looks like sugar, unlike most other steroid raws. Other raws that look like sugar are proviron adex and aromason from memory. A good rule of thumb is if your Anavar raws look like sugar, and you get increased pumps in a couple days using it - it’s Anavar.

Real Anavar is crystals. It looks like sugar, unlike most other steroid raws. Other raws that look like sugar are proviron adex and aromason from memory. A good rule of thumb is if your Anavar raws look like sugar, and you get increased pumps in a couple days using it - it’s Anavar.
I was about to say... Proviron looks the same way.

I was about to say... Proviron looks the same way.
Yes but proviron isn’t going to give you pumps or strength increase like Anavar. All other oral steroid raws that increase strength and pumps don’t have this sugar look to it. So process of elimination - if it increases your pumps and it looks like sugar - it’s Anavar.

Yes but proviron isn’t going to give you pumps or strength increase like Anavar. All other oral steroid raws that increase strength and pumps don’t have this sugar look to it. So process of elimination - if it increases your pumps and it looks like sugar - it’s Anavar.
Right. I am not disagreeing with you. Actually just confirming that proviron has the same look.

Right. I am not disagreeing with you. Actually just confirming that proviron has the same look.
If i recall correctly primo sort of does too.

But no one is going to fake Anavar with something even more pricey lol.

Hey everyone.

My mate got some anavar raws, just personal use, very trusty supplier, and the var was sort of like small crystals, he was assuming the raws
would look like fine powder from previos experiences

I understand you can get crystalline anavar raws, but is it just another technical name or is raws just raws no mater what it looks like?

Is there a diff between anavar thats is like powder or the crystallised form?
If you look closely at some of the pressed tabs you’ll be able to see very slightly off-white speckles (crystals) which are the var raws.

Thanks boys.

Yeah in your head you think most steroid raws are a fine powder, i know eq is liquid as a raw, test e and deca have a waxy feel in your hands, just wanted to make sure it was legit.

Even on some google images you see sometimes var as crystalline,,other times as a powder, probably manufacturing procedures

Thanks boys.

Yeah in your head you think most steroid raws are a fine powder, i know eq is liquid as a raw, test e and deca have a waxy feel in your hands, just wanted to make sure it was legit.

Even on some google images you see sometimes var as crystalline,,other times as a powder, probably manufacturing procedures
ALWAYS should be sugar-like. Even chopped to a fine grain it should never look like regular powder such as flour. If it is, you got scammed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131