over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw Honey

I get mine directly from a bee farm, you can see there's a piece of comb sticking inside of it.

Won't dilude in water but turns into a hard paste if I don't store it in a cool place.

You can actually tell if the honey is pasteurized or not by taste. Pasteurized honey is overly sweet IMO and thicker/darker, tastes like syrup. Natural honey has a lighter tone to it and appears a bit thinner by comparison, is sweet but won't make you go running for a cup of water afterwards.

Attachments

• 20130818_114011.jpg
    20130818_114011.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 20130818_114004.jpg
    20130818_114004.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 364
I get my honey from a bee keeper just a couple miles away from my home , his honey will vary a little in taste and color depending on the season. We nearly always have something blooming down here due to the mild climate.
The only piece of equipment he uses is a small centrifuge I helped him build to spin the plates to get the honey out , it then drains into a stainless steel bucket and from their he pours it into jars.
Each time I go buy some I end up spending a hr or so getting a lesson on bees and bee keeping , different kinds of bees , how they breed , the issues they have with beetles and grubs that invade the hives. Its all actually very interesting

I have heard the US is using bee for military purpose or something. Not sure what it was but couldn't remember reading it. sorry didn't mean to change topic but its still about honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh honey I need you hehehehe

I have heard the US is using bee for military purpose or something. Not sure what it was but couldn't remember reading it. sorry didn't mean to change topic but its still about honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh honey I need you hehehehe

Well, in WWII they tried to use bats with explosives tied to them to explode japanese bases.

Also doves where used as a survailence device in the cold war (Although I think it didn't work because the doves just got lost all the time.)

Wouldn't be surprised it the Army comes up with a bee grenade to throw at people (Holy shit that could actually work. DIBS on this idea.)

What are the benefits of raw honey? If this is a dumb axx ? I apologize....At 40 and after finding out my BP is dangerously high - I am much more concerned with the health aspect of this spot than I used to be....

Honey does not go rancid....that i know.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I get mine directly from a bee farm, you can see there's a piece of comb sticking inside of it.

Won't dilude in water but turns into a hard paste if I don't store it in a cool place.

You can actually tell if the honey is pasteurized or not by taste. Pasteurized honey is overly sweet IMO and thicker/darker, tastes like syrup. Natural honey has a lighter tone to it and appears a bit thinner by comparison, is sweet but won't make you go running for a cup of water afterwards.

Exactly how mine looks but it did not pass Big Chefs real honey test..?

Can someone give me a definitive answer? I bought golden honey with a comb in it and I also see the kind that is a wax type substance that is not clear at all. Which is TRUE RAW HONEY? And what is the difference and WHY do people try to pass both off as the real thing?
I know nothing about honey but I know that there must have been more golden clear honey added to my jar than what was orginally in the comb that fits in there.

Could you please detail the amount and when raw honey is timed into your diet?

Thanks, CG

Exactly how mine looks but it did not pass Big Chefs real honey test..?

It will eventually dillute, depends on water temperature, room temperature... several variables, it is digested glucose so no reason why it shouldn't be soluble, otherwise making mead or using honey as a tea sweetner wouldn't work.

If I stirr mine in water for 3+ mins it eventually dillutes but the water gets cloudy as hell, on the other hand, pasteurized honey dissapears in a few moments and the water doesn't get as cloudy.

Odd considering its loaded with sugar

I read in the papers here in Sweden recently how they confiscated a couple of tons of fake honey. LOL, it was just sugar with honey flavoring made in Romania.:D

Odd considering its loaded with sugar

Honey contains 38.2% Fructose and 31.3% Glucose.

The glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly and gives an immediate energy boost, while the fructose is absorbed more slowly providing sustained energy. It is known that honey has also been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant compared to other types of sugar.

BigChef or anyone familiar honey knowledge , what do you think about this honey ? Naked Wild Honey

It seems very authentic and legit, and for those of you wondering , you can find this at Costco!!! I'm in California so I have the California version of this honey, they sell a different domestic version as well .

BigChef or anyone familiar honey knowledge , what do you think about this honey ? Naked Wild Honey

It seems very authentic and legit, and for those of you wondering , you can find this at Costco!!! I'm in California so I have the California version of this honey, they sell a different domestic version as well .

Looks ok to me but as long it is Unpasteurized pure honey and Pollen.
Don't believe everything you read on the label. But If I was to get honey, I would get it from the Bee Farm.

Here is some info for you guys!

Attachments

• honey.jpg
    honey.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 212
1kg Organic Raw Honey

Thanks, now im staring at the 1kg Raw Organic Honey I have in my pantry trying not to eat the whole thing with some Oats and raisins.

What are the benefits of raw honey? If this is a dumb axx ? I apologize....at 40 and after finding out my BP is dangerously high - I am much more concerned with the health aspect of this spot than I used to be....

There's never a dumb question in regards to health :)

Antibacterial Efficacy of Raw and Processed Honey

Nutrition & Metabolism | Full text | Nutraceutical values of natural honey and its contribution to human health and wealth.

Surprisingly acts as a anti-hypertensive response on elevated systolic blood pressure in hypertensive rats. Whether this may work the same in humans is unknown, it's interesting nevertheless.
Honey Supplementation in Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats Elicits Antihypertensive Effect via Amelioration of Renal Oxidative Stress

Thanks, now im staring at the 1kg Raw Organic Honey I have in my pantry trying not to eat the whole thing with some Oats and raisins.

Is organic honey the same thing as say your local honey thats 100% raw? I pickup up a couple bottles of raw honey from a local supermarket in my neighborhood made by a local bee keeper. I had a bottle of organic honey that I got from Kroger but I pitched it. I figured its different from the raw honey and not what I am looking for.

Disregard that I see you have raw organic honey. Misread that post.

I wonder if it is possible to get raw honey from killer bees? I bet that shit is pretty potent and powerful!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws