over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

real or fake hgh

BigRisk

Registered
anybody used or heard about vetruvia serotropin

4th grader, I agree with. I think I'd pass on it. 200iu for 429$$. Not likely buddy. Save ur money.

been using it... seems ok but i am going to get my labs done pretty soon and get my igf checked out

Here you go. I am only going to say this one.

Here is how you test if your hgh is real.

Take one of those pregnancy test the one you urine on it. Then if result is positive your hgh is real, if is negative go and get our money back, your hgh is fake....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Take one of those pregnancy test the one you urine on it. Then if result is positive your hgh is real, if is negative go and get our money back, your hgh is fake....

I thought the pregnancy test was for those that are trying to pass of HCG as HGH. HCG will cause a positive pregnancy test, not HGH.

yeah the pregnancy test is for HCG, has nothing to do with HGH.

this vetruvia is crystallized powder formation, Ive never heard of that before, every brand of HGH I've ever had was freeze dried powder

Ya, this doesnt tell you shit. Ive had plenty of fake HGH that wasnt HCG, thus wont test positive on a pregnancy test

Never heard of it. Better stick with well known proven products.

Ha I got 5kits I hope there real my legs and feet feel funny sometimes but I been growth for 7 months so I don't really notice sides

i ran one kit kinda stayed lean on a mediocre diet other that, nothing this is the only gh i've tried so had nothing to compare it to.

I'm about to start a kit tonight to ad to my cycle of test, EQ, and tren (doses and compounds will be switched as the cycle progresses) as well as 300mcg/day of ghrp2/cjc but I have been running peps for over a year. I have never ran HGH before but saw 300$ for a supposed 200iu kit as worth the risk compared to $900 for 2 weeks of %100 real from the pharmacy. Will post about any sides and results. Since it is probably underdosed I will be running it at 6ui/day.

I'm about to start a kit tonight to ad to my cycle of test, EQ, and tren (doses and compounds will be switched as the cycle progresses) as well as 300mcg/day of ghrp2/cjc but I have been running peps for over a year. I have never ran HGH before but saw 300$ for a supposed 200iu kit as worth the risk compared to $900 for 2 weeks of %100 real from the pharmacy. Will post about any sides and results. Since it is probably underdosed I will be running it at 6ui/day.

U actually bought that crap, lol. Since u got it u might as well test it! Post ur serum and igf1 here so we can see it.

U actually bought that crap, lol. Since u got it u might as well test it! Post ur serum and igf1 here so we can see it.

I have always not bought hgh in fear that everything is fake and I'm happy I took the risk. I have been injecting i.m. delts 3ui a.m. n post w.o 20 min after ghrp2/cjc mod grf, but the very first hgh shot I did before bed. Woke up to my alarm and my left arm was asleep. Did my injection ate and noticed at one point while driving to work my hands were numb, I was so excited hahaha. This was the morning after my first post. Started having some right wrist pain yesterday in the area where I had surgery on my scaphoid at the age of 13 and has never been a problem since. I also woke up with my left arm asleep this morning and that does not ever happen to me normally so there's definitely something in there. I did get my igf levels checked a couple months ago trying to get rx hgh and my levels were too high but my dr. is cool and gave me a script anyways. I simply cannot afford the price with my insurance refusing to cover but I have another appointment on Jan 20th and I will be getting my levels checked. I'll post numbers for both. Will be continuing the hgh till dec 1st then getting back on at 10ui a day Jan 1st.

Last edited:
As previously stated stay with rips or elis,then you don't have to guess

As previously stated stay with rips or elis,then you don't have to guess

Haha thank you for stating what was already mentioned but idk where to get those from and have already bought some serotropin and have seen effects in little time so far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131