over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subq HGH irritation

rotinaj

Registered
Newbies
I’ve been running a sponsor’s GH(black tops) at around 3iu~ a day subq and almost every injection from the first and now second bottle are causing the injection site to get red and swell for 3-4 days following it.

I’m using 1cc Bac Water per vial and pining .2cc subq around my abdomen.

Most search results for similar experiences are years old and I trust the stuff is legit since it’s from a sponsor, but am curious what people have done to combat this?

I’ve tried two different bac water vials with the same issue.
- I’m going to try and inject the same volume of the bac water itself to see if it reoccurs
- if it doesn’t reoccur, I may increase a larger volume to dilute the hgh and see if it helps.

- Considering doing IM injections but apprehensive from fears of an abscess if the hgh is the issue.

Does anyone have any recent experience with redness/swelling/tenderness from subq hgh? I’ve used peptides up to 4x/day and never had this issue before.

honestly only when I am feeling acidic and like microbiome is messed up

when I had covid, every shot I took from any lab would swell up like that! no matter whose I used, for about a month, it was alarming

epsom salt baths and head and shoulders helps me mitigate . even know head and shoulders is geared toward anti fungal

I been saying this for years now - stop injecting sub q. I did sub q for over a decade in my stomach and now I have fucking terrible noticeable scar tissue around my belly button area. It looks like a lump of fat but it isn’t. I went to a plastic surgeon and he said he can’t even remove it. IM in the delt is the way to go.

I been saying this for years now - stop injecting sub q. I did sub q for over a decade in my stomach and now I have fucking terrible noticeable scar tissue around my belly button area. It looks like a lump of fat but it isn’t. I went to a plastic surgeon and he said he can’t even remove it. IM in the delt is the way to go.
why always only IM delt?

why always only IM delt?
I mean you can do IM in other areas but at least for me I find delts happen to be the best area to pin in terms of PIP, scar tissue, etc. For whatever reason delts seem to be the most resilient muscle group to pin. Anecdotally you always hear from vet’s here after years they can no longer pin quads and glutes - never hear that about delts…

same dude, from 3cc in left hip flexor also , worst spot, have to have physical therapist grind it out /scrape it with the tool, ultrasound didn't do much, my belly area is all scar tissue from other thangs. i have to pin mid belly now when I do lol into skin not even fat i have abs.

Seems like the consensus is IM lol.

I guess if my delts swell I’ll just look bigger then right

Same for me lol
Slin and GH into my forearms and sometimes delts 😁💪

Where exactly do you pin for the forearm? Want to try this but I'm not finding anything searching the forum or on spotinjections.com.

I’ve been running a sponsor’s GH(black tops) at around 3iu~ a day subq and almost every injection from the first and now second bottle are causing the injection site to get red and swell for 3-4 days following it.

I’m using 1cc Bac Water per vial and pining .2cc subq around my abdomen.

Most search results for similar experiences are years old and I trust the stuff is legit since it’s from a sponsor, but am curious what people have done to combat this?

I’ve tried two different bac water vials with the same issue.
- I’m going to try and inject the same volume of the bac water itself to see if it reoccurs
- if it doesn’t reoccur, I may increase a larger volume to dilute the hgh and see if it helps.

- Considering doing IM injections but apprehensive from fears of an abscess if the hgh is the issue.

Does anyone have any recent experience with redness/swelling/tenderness from subq hgh? I’ve used peptides up to 4x/day and never had this issue before.

Its best to recon with 1 mL per 10 IU. So 15 IU vial = 1.5 mL bac water. If its too concentrated, it raises the risk of an inflammatory reaction.

Make sure to alcohol swab the injection site every time.

Otherwise, it might be an individual reaction to the ingredients or lower quality batch of GH.(sterilization, etc)

IM is less sensitive to PIP from water and oil based compounds regardless.

I like to inject GH into my forearms 😃 but delts, arms chest, glutes wherever you do it will be better than administering it subcutaneously in the abdomen
lol forearms used to be one of the many sites I’d inject SEO into my buddy during prep leading up to shows. Always used to weird me out sticking his forearms. Almost as much as pinning 1.5 inches directly into the various parts of his chest. Dont think I could pin anything in my own forearms - even slin pins of GH.

I’m sorry but if you’ve ever taken an anatomy class… you would never site inject forearms.
The prominence of your radial artery, amount of nervous tissue, and if you’re relatively vascular on top of that… I’d rather inject my calf and walk with a limp for a month instead of risk that lol

Just pinned about 4iu IM to my delt… fingers crossed

Now doing 5ius .... the last few injects have been crippling for some reason...i go pretty high up on the leg....IM in the outside of the quad.. i can barely fucking walk.... not sure why

Where exactly do you pin for the forearm? Want to try this but I'm not finding anything searching the forum or on spotinjections.com.
upper part - I think m.brachioradialis

Reactions: LFG
I use the inner quad "teardrops" for HGH, not putting gear there anytime soon. Alot of veins through that area but easy to dodge if lean.

Do you guys notice anything different with the IM HGH injection? Because it peaks faster?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity