advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"SubQ Testosterone 20% more Effective than IM" Really???

go to 2:01:00

This expert says that when you inject testosterone subQ it is more effective. He says that 80 mg subQ = 100 mg IM.
Really?
This guy has been doing this for a long time and specializes in this stuff.... a very prominent urologist
so worth a listen...

Then at the 2:08:00 mark he says "giving 200 mgs IM is the worst thing you can do because this causes a high rate of Erythrocytosis" (he says this is because of the higher peak concentrations). That may not come as a big surprise but still wanted to point this out
My understanding is that the erythrocytosis response is genetic. Some people get it and some don't, i doubt the rout of administration matters, although there's surely a dose related component as well

I do subq hrt in between cycles and the results are fantastic. Tons of energy no crash and pretty much feel energized by the daily little .2ml 30 gauge pricks.
I’ve been doing 40ius subq a night. 20of t cyp and 20 mast e. 280mg total of each a week. I feel the best with no estrogen sides subq. If I pin a few IM I get start having gyno issues
I pin in stomach and inside of thighs.

Wow at 40IU a night, you could run 700mg of Test a week at 250mg/ml or nearly a gram and a half at two injections. If I could handle that volume, I’d consider it. Assuming you mean 40IU in one shot.

That is actually a really good interview overall. Worth watching.

Tried the sub Q for a bit, but accidently hitting those oil welts when foam rolling.... F that. YMMV.

If i was running full cycles i would most likely be doing IM but maybe not. Depends on the volume. .25ml SQ in the abs may leave me with a itchy welt. That is why i have been doing mine in my quads for years. Really not as sensitive there. Less then .1ml of 200mg/ml TC a day( .5 ish ml a week) leaves me with levels of just over 800 all week. Higher dosed compounds at .25cc a day leave me with no discomfort. But my days of big cycles are most likley all done so i couldn't say for sure how things would go.

Wow at 40IU a night, you could run 700mg of Test a week at 250mg/ml or nearly a gram and a half at two injections. If I could handle that volume, I’d consider it. Assuming you mean 40IU in one shot.
40mg/20ius of cyp
40mg/20ius of Mast
A night.
I ran 30mg of each for 4 months. Put my T level right at 900 with 43 estrodial

I don’t mind the nightly insulin pins. I feel much better than eod or 2xweek

This. People have been injecting AAS to build muscle and for hrt forever im and it works. All these New trt gurus tryin to reinvent the wheel, prescribing people var, deca, copious amounts of anti estrogens etc
I have had the opposite..at 180mg a week I’m at 1300 Subq but 1100 IM…e2 and everything else is the same..E2 peaks faster with Subq but it still peaks at the same place as IM

Hi guys,

I once heard the opinion that it would be best if the hormones were injected in small doses every day.
Because then there are not so big peaks and big dips when serving for example 2 times a week.

But the problem with some people is that they cannot tolerate regular intramuscular injections several times a week for 12 to 14 weeks.
A friend has hated needles for years, so he injects himself with large doses once a week - and he doesn't want to be excused because he says it works...

But I have never heard that I can apply hormones like testosterone subcutaneously. We have always been told that hormones must be injected deep into the muscle, preferably with a 0.7x40 black needle.

So can I safely apply oil (water) based anabolic steroids subcutaneously? Will it really work without a problem? Will there be no problems at the injection site?

For example 2ml / 3x weekly IM, can I split to about 0.8ml / 7x weekly SubQ?

Hi guys,

I once heard the opinion that it would be best if the hormones were injected in small doses every day.
Because then there are not so big peaks and big dips when serving for example 2 times a week.

But the problem with some people is that they cannot tolerate regular intramuscular injections several times a week for 12 to 14 weeks.
A friend has hated needles for years, so he injects himself with large doses once a week - and he doesn't want to be excused because he says it works...

But I have never heard that I can apply hormones like testosterone subcutaneously. We have always been told that hormones must be injected deep into the muscle, preferably with a 0.7x40 black needle.

So can I safely apply oil (water) based anabolic steroids subcutaneously? Will it really work without a problem? Will there be no problems at the injection site?

.8ml is a lot. You will have discomfort and likely welts at injection site. A member posted earlier success with .4ml. I personally tried .5ml and it left a welt and was incredibly itchy.

Hi guys,

I personally don’t take more than .5ml in one subq spot. I changed to subq from IM about 4 months ago. 28 years of IM before.

I personally don’t take more than .5ml in one subq spot. I changed to subq from IM about 4 months ago. 28 years of IM before.

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I tried my first SubQ today - 0.25ml injectable methandienone and it was fine.
It really hurt very gently when delivered. I applied under the skin on the thigh and I'm not used to that. I usually inject insulin and GH in the navel area.

I even felt the onset of methandienone stronger than with the oral form. Do you feel that way too?

It really hurt very gently when delivered. I applied under the skin on the thigh and I'm not used to that. I usually inject insulin and GH in the navel area.

I even felt the onset of methandienone stronger than with the oral form. Do you feel that way too?
As it does not need to be run through the stomach and liver as pills do for the first pass getting into the blood could easily be quicker with injection, even sub-q.

If I'm not mistaken there's some paper talking about 4ml shots SubQ of test undec? I can do 1ml oil shots subq no problem. No bumps or welts ever, can't find the spot. I tried even 1.5ml but I don't need go inject that much in my fat, just experimenting. Might there even be guidelines for how much someone can tolerate SubQ? I guess not, I'm not sure if many injectable meds use oil as vehicle.

Subq will get in your blood stream quicker than oral. You will absorb more of the aas vs going through the liver by taking it orally.

If I'm not mistaken there's some paper talking about 4ml shots SubQ of test undec? I can do 1ml oil shots subq no problem. No bumps or welts ever, can't find the spot. I tried even 1.5ml but I don't need go inject that much in my fat, just experimenting. Might there even be guidelines for how much someone can tolerate SubQ? I guess not, I'm not sure if many injectable meds use oil as vehicle.
I’m not going to push more than.5ml in one spot. If I need to split the injection in 2 spots or just go IM.

I’m not going to push more than.5ml in one spot. If I need to split the injection in 2 spots or just go IM.
Yes but the question is what kind of volume is reasonable to use and doesn't bother most people. As little as possible perhaps. Lots and lots of site specific complaints here but I never had a problem, UG, Pharma, whatever. Just like some don't get the "pip" from certain gear. And why is it that when young I always had sore injection spots but it rarely happens now, even if I use a site I haven't used for months. People have rules like max 3ml in one IM spot but some spots might handle 5 or even 10ml with little problem, not that you should push it.

Subq will get in your blood stream quicker than oral. You will absorb more of the aas vs going through the liver by taking it orally.
Doesn't sub q and intramuscular, both, take about four hours for whatever compound you Injected , to begin rising ?

Isn't it correct orals can begin the compounded taken, in as little as an hour to two hours ?

I've done sub q trt since 2017. It's a nice break from injecting Im . Begins rising four hours after the injection, peaks at twelve to fourteen hours then slowly reduces, by twenty four hours , it's at a low level, according to lab results I e tested on 10, and 20 mgs testosterone cyp sub q.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws