over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oreos Lower LDL more than Statins -not a clickbait

I’ll admit I didn’t watch but even if it lowers ldl I can only imagine what it does to your BG and triglycerides

Can you explain your thought process here
Oreos are pure junk sugar and fat/choclate, sugar and cream. I imagine eating them would skyrocket your sugar and triglycerides my thought process is you eat shit you get shit results. Not very science based but it’s Oreos tasty but absolute trash food.

Oreos are pure junk sugar and fat/choclate, sugar and cream. I imagine eating them would skyrocket your sugar and triglycerides my thought process is you eat shit you get shit results. Not very science based but it’s Oreos tasty but absolute trash food.
Ah, by the way you phrased that I thought you were implying it’d also improve BG and trigs lol.

Ah, by the way you phrased that I thought you were implying it’d also improve BG and trigs lol.
Oh no no no lol and right to call me out if I had implied that shit. I was being real but trying to have a laugh to at the absurdity of Oreos for health

This guy tried both Oreos and Statins in succession and oreos lowered his LDL to a greater extent...
He is a researcher who studies exactly this matter and explains why this may have happened.

This is not a discussion about whether or not LDL causes heart disease. This is simply an interesting experiment with n=1

This will not apply to bodybuilers because nobody here is on super low carb diet. Still a very interesting video

He was eating a ketogenic diet and had insanely high LDL-C, which is very common on ketogenic diets. He added 100g/day of carbohydrates and dramatically reduced his LDL-C

Takeaway: A (methodologically weak) study indicating that a ketogenic diet is not the healthiest approach for some people

Now watch the bags of Oreos fly off the shelves with this one lmao!

Oh yes Oreos been my fave cookies since I was a little kid dunking them in milk for breakfast :)

He was eating a ketogenic diet and had insanely high LDL-C, which is very common on ketogenic diets. He added 100g/day of carbohydrates and dramatically reduced his LDL-C

Takeaway: A (methodologically weak) study indicating that a ketogenic diet is not the healthiest approach for some people
That is not my take away. I took away that we may be able to titrate to find the minimum amount of periodic carbohydrate intake that would allow the body the benefits these people are already receiving from the keto/carnivore/low carb diet they seem to do well with outside of LDL. Most of the bodybuilding keto(ananbolic diet and even Vince Girondas diets) all have those carbohydrate refeeds built in or when needed. Once again bodybuilding may have been ahead of the curve. Granted bbers were doing it for other reasons but it MAY have been benefitting them in other ways.

Perhaps we can keep the high hdl, low triglycerides, lower insulin levels/bg and the weight loss while also keeping the LDL within "normal" ranges to keep the medical establishment happy. ?????

I think it bears stating clearly that NO ONE should take this as an effective means of lowering high LDL when NOT in a lean keto state. Take an obese individual eating crap all day and add these 12 oreos and I would expect a negative effect on LDL if anything.

I like the simple explanation and keto is hard on everyone imo even if you eat 100% clean. We are omnivores we don’t need junk but we need some veggies and fruits to a degree for optimal health. I mean shit most carnivorous mammals eat the stomachs of their prey thus having even animals like wolves, bears, and coyotes eating greenery by too.

Saw this from Metabolic Mike - I think it’s needs to be looked at deeper. But in the meantime pass me the Oreos
You and I supervise the Oreos supply, for science!

PS, I ate 4 rows of Oreos in one evening on a dare, my next poop smelled soooo good. Don’t believe me? Try it.

You and I supervise the Oreos supply, for science!

PS, I ate 4 rows of Oreos in one evening on a dare, my next poop smelled soooo good. Don’t believe me? Try it.
I ate a bunch of Oreos a few years back, I hadn’t eaten them in years and I was at my in-laws and watching tv and I just ate and ate. Next day I had black heads and grease coming out my nose pores and even my ears were greasy. Only thing I ate the previous day bad was the oreos. I can only imagine the internal damage if the external is actual greasy skin.

I ate a bunch of Oreos a few years back, I hadn’t eaten them in years and I was at my in-laws and watching tv and I just ate and ate. Next day I had black heads and grease coming out my nose pores and even my ears were greasy. Only thing I ate the previous day bad was the oreos. I can only imagine the internal damage if the external is actual greasy skin.
I hope that’s only from you touching your nose with Oreo dust on your fingers.

I hope that’s only from you touching your nose with Oreo dust on your fingers.
lol no there’s certain foods like Oreos, or say Cold Stone and Sonic all have that affect on me within 24 hours I get black heads greasy skin etc. it’s easy to notice bc I shower 2-3 times a day as I cardio am, train clients all day and lift in the evening so when it comes on it’s very apparent

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws