advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am not a Homosexual, and Ray is not ether.

can someone please get rid of this. I am aggrevated I opened it. WTF is this doing here. I thought this was a diffwerent type of site. I beleive people have been banned for less. lets not make jokes because we dont want to offend anyone, but lets hold on to the fucking the fruit with ryan seacrest.

Mods, where are you. Whats next " the cock thread" underneath the ass thread. No wonder there is so much less around here. making people leave who actually enjoy(ed) being here. This is unecessary drivel. Please lock and delete.
Too much rope given.

past = present...........nope.

So i take it you're not a supporter of the new Men's Wellness category?

Emeric i was just scrolling the board and just saw this. Its been 3 days since you posted this and you havent turned gay in that time period correct? Just trying to keep up to date.

I just checked the IFBB Pro Almanac and in Article 55 Section IV it says "anything less than three male on male encounters = "ungay" so just in case you provided any favors to get out of "speeding tickets", or for front row concert seating, or for an all expenses paid trip to Fiji, or for an 'addition on your house' (if under 1500 sq feet), as long as your are less than 3, you are considered straight. Carry on good sir.

Emeric i was just scrolling the board and just saw this. Its been 3 days since you posted this and you havent turned gay in that time period correct? Just trying to keep up to date.

I just checked the IFBB Pro Almanac and in Article 55 Section IV it says "anything less than three male on male encounters = "ungay" so just in case you provided any favors to get out of "speeding tickets", or for front row concert seating, or for an all expenses paid trip to Fiji, or for an 'addition on your house' (if under 1500 sq feet), as long as your are less than 3, you are considered straight. Carry on good sir.
Sweet looks like I still got one to go!!!

Just quoting to say I love your IG posts. One of the few accounts I look forward to reading when I see a post.

That being said is there anything in the Almanac about number of acceptable gay encounters in pursuit of buying a farm? Asking for a friend...

Wait wait wait…are you telling me that there is a chance that reading this thread might in fact..turn me gay?

I need a solid answer on this! I am not prepared for that kind of lifestyle change!! I mean, what would I wear? Am I a top or bottom? I’m pretty sure I am a bear, but still that’s a lot of commitment!!

What is a twink Versatile anyways???

Wait wait wait…are you telling me that there is a chance that reading this thread might in fact..turn me gay?

I need a solid answer on this! I am not prepared for that kind of lifestyle change!! I mean, what would I wear? Am I a top or bottom? I’m pretty sure I am a bear, but still that’s a lot of commitment!!

Well it's given me urges............

This thread proves that Emeric has a great sense of humor . . . something's that I think we might have missed somewhere along that way. At least I have. He can be very funny when wants to be.

Sweet looks like I still got one to go!!!
That’s bs. Only 3 encounters with the same sex and your considered “ungay”?. That ridiculous that it can’t be like 10 or less encounters smh. That rule seems a bit judgmental if you ask me.

That’s bs. Only 3 encounters with the same sex and your considered “ungay”?. That ridiculous that it can’t be like 10 or less encounters smh. That rule seems a bit judgmental if you ask me.
Ill just say this...two people can keep a secret if one.of them is dead.....

This thread was destined to be a classic. Carry on............

I don`t toke orals and never did, only injections after my first pro show. I was working out from age 15 till today non stop, here photos from 1987 a few month before my last Mr.Univers , this is after working out 19 years, I was 180lbs
OH awesome! Do you perhaps have any more photos post workout with pump?

This thread proves that Emeric has a great sense of humor . . . something's that I think we might have missed somewhere along that way. At least I have. He can be very funny when wants to be.
I am a sit-down comedian.

Only if you if you watch Liberace ( spelling ) videos.

Link up with Westernthigh's and idk maybe he could use extra cash for chicken feed or something... Maybe you'll come back "fisthim69"

So when Ryan was rubbing you down with oil how old were you then? Were you steroid free at that time? You don't look over 44 in that vid!

Also what was your craziest cycle you ever took? If you don't mind??

How many of the posts have you read?
And are you watching it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws