advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"SubQ Testosterone 20% more Effective than IM" Really???

This… what?

Those ‘gurus’ aren’t reinventing anything…. They are trying to deepen their pockets. It’s as simple as that.

SubQ is a viable and quite possibly a better alternative… only bloodwork can prove whether it’s for you.
I agree they are trying to deepen their pockets. Just prescribing a replacement level test dose is too simple. On another board I used to check there would be numerous guys crashing their estrogen. People posting their anti e stack then others mimicking it. More threads about "dialing in e2" than diet and training. Most of the guys using excessive anti estrogen saying they are sensitive to estrogen in the 20-25,% bf range

yes i understand this and it makes sense. the question is how many ml of SubQ can the body absorb without lumping or swelling.
I don't think you're going to find a consensus on that. You'll find a million and one opinions but it's different for everyone in terms of what they can tolerate and what's comfortable. Best to just experiment injecting various amounts and trying different spots and seeing how it goes, just like with IM injections.

I don't think you're going to find a consensus on that. You'll find a million and one opinions but it's different for everyone in terms of what they can tolerate and what's comfortable. Best to just experiment injecting various amounts and trying different spots and seeing how it goes, just like with IM injections.

yes you are absolutely right. we are all different and everyone can react differently.

Hi guys,

I once heard the opinion that it would be best if the hormones were injected in small doses every day.
Because then there are not so big peaks and big dips when serving for example 2 times a week.

But the problem with some people is that they cannot tolerate regular intramuscular injections several times a week for 12 to 14 weeks.
A friend has hated needles for years, so he injects himself with large doses once a week - and he doesn't want to be excused because he says it works...

But I have never heard that I can apply hormones like testosterone subcutaneously. We have always been told that hormones must be injected deep into the muscle, preferably with a 0.7x40 black needle.

So can I safely apply oil (water) based anabolic steroids subcutaneously? Will it really work without a problem? Will there be no problems at the injection site?

For example 2ml / 3x weekly IM, can I split to about 0.8ml / 7x weekly SubQ?
I agree with frequency I use prop Ed. Not sure why someone would mind injecting Ed or EOD unless they have a legit phobia of pinning in which case how is sub q different? I rotate quads, delts, bis, 25g it isn't a problem at all. Some guys use SEO. Not trying to minimize the concern....but you have to do what you have to do.... restricting calories, cardio, eating 7k calories, injecting AAS, id say of the many things we do to look good and be healthy pinning is the easiest.

So can I safely apply oil (water) based anabolic steroids subcutaneously? Will it really work without a problem? Will there be no problems at the injection site?

For example 2ml / 3x weekly IM, can I split to about 0.8ml / 7x weekly SubQ?
Seeing as water based formulations are suspensions of crystals, I would steer clear of trying this subcutaneously. This will likely cause worse inflammation than an oil depot.

I agree with frequency I use prop Ed. Not sure why someone would mind injecting Ed or EOD unless they have a legit phobia of pinning in which case how is sub q different? I rotate quads, delts, bis, 25g it isn't a problem at all. Some guys use SEO. Not trying to minimize the concern....but you have to do what you have to do.... restricting calories, cardio, eating 7k calories, injecting AAS, id say of the many things we do to look good and be healthy pinning is the easiest.

Hello, as I wrote. We use 0.7x40mm needles (length 40mm = 1.57Inch).
Do you think this is an unnecessarily long needle to insert into a muscle?

We always try to go as deep as possible into the muscle, that's why we use such long needles (as recommended by the doctor). And psychologically, when you have to stick a needle like that in your butt or leg 6 times a week, it's not very pleasant psychologically. Personally, I don't like pricking my thighs, because it often happened that I hit a nerve (probably) and almost every time my leg twitched...

You wrote that 25G (0.5x16mm) shouldn't be a problem - yes, it would be a lot of fun to apply with such a short and thin needle.

Personally, I'm around 18% body fat. Do you think 25G would be enough for me to reach the muscle?

Hello, as I wrote. We use 0.7x40mm needles (length 40mm = 1.57Inch).
Do you think this is an unnecessarily long needle to insert into a muscle?

We always try to go as deep as possible into the muscle, that's why we use such long needles (as recommended by the doctor). And psychologically, when you have to stick a needle like that in your butt or leg 6 times a week, it's not very pleasant psychologically. Personally, I don't like pricking my thighs, because it often happened that I hit a nerve (probably) and almost every time my leg twitched...

You wrote that 25G (0.5x16mm) shouldn't be a problem - yes, it would be a lot of fun to apply with such a short and thin needle.

Personally, I'm around 18% body fat. Do you think 25G would be enough for me to reach the muscle?
I used to rotate glutes, quads, delts, bis when using prop Ed. Your right glutes can suck so I swapped them out now rotate 6 sites. I iuse a 25g one inch for everything. You may want to try 25g 1.5 if high bodfat but 1 inch is safe. Delts bis are way easier for me than glutes. I used to mind quads at first but they are easy. Never do calf that made it so I couldn't walk.

But I can see you not liking pinning if your constantly doing 23 1.5 glute shots Ed. Try some new sites.

Have you came across any studies,if so can you share them?

This one with the 4ml subq I mentioned. To reduce discomfort probably best to split into 2 x 2ml, 2ml on each side of stomach.

This one with the 4ml subq I mentioned. To reduce discomfort probably best to split into 2 x 2ml, 2ml on each side of stomach.

thanks for the link, I'm going to study

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members