over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Subq HGH irritation

Since switching from subQ to IM I’ve had no irritation and honestly it feels stronger.
The inflammation from subQ probably inhibited absorption secondarily, so I’d assume the perceived increased efficacy when used IM is due to better absorption.
I’d get blood work to confirm but having carpal tunnel in both hands tingling all day is god enough proof for me at the moment lol

With IM there's no irritation and it hits faster and all of it gets in the bloodstream. When ever there's a knot some of it could get trapped.

With IM there's no irritation and it hits faster and all of it gets in the bloodstream. When ever there's a knot some of it could get trapped.
I’ve grown curious as to its half life now.
Even with IM administration I’ve got fairly strong paresthesia/carpal tunnel that persistent throughout the day.

From my reading the numbness from HGH, specifically carpal tunnel, is from the swelling/edema putting pressure most typically on the radial nerve that travels along the arm.
If IM peaks and dissipates faster one would assume the swelling from once daily dosing would follow suit but the fact it remains consistent makes me think the “peak” is a moot point.

Even with IM administration I’ve got fairly strong paresthesia/carpal tunnel that persistent throughout the day.

From my reading the numbness from HGH, specifically carpal tunnel, is from the swelling/edema putting pressure most typically on the radial nerve that travels along the arm.
If IM peaks and dissipates faster one would assume the swelling from once daily dosing would follow suit but the fact it remains consistent makes me think the “peak” is a moot point.
How much you get in you is what matters. There some benefit to pre workout. Some benefits to multiple doses to loose fat...but just get it in you is more important

Correct, hormones have genomic effects that persist even when levels drop to 0. It's not like coffee, where once the levels drop ; you don't feel energized. (Coffee works via adenosine receptor antagonism which is a "non-genomic effect").

I was getting some bad red welts around my lower stomach belly button area and I moved lower to the groin area where there is no fat and the welts stopped

I've had so many experiences with this kind of issue. It might be a bad filler. An impurity issue. It might be 192AA and not 191. Some users have allergic reactions. My bet is on bad filler. Not to mention some HGH sits around for a long time and goes bad. I've bounced around from different HGH and easily resolved that issue. Order some where else until this doesn't happen again.

Did your HGH have a vacuum seal by chance? Was any part of the wafer broken up?

Update....out of nowhere its no longer painful....weird.... its like 3 vials were crippling..... now i don't feel any pain whatsoever....weird shit...my fiancee the same thing.... whew!! happy as fuck tho cuz i loooooooove those 126s!

Since switching from subQ to IM I’ve had no irritation and honestly it feels stronger.
The inflammation from subQ probably inhibited absorption secondarily, so I’d assume the perceived increased efficacy when used IM is due to better absorption.
I’d get blood work to confirm but having carpal tunnel in both hands tingling all day is god enough proof for me at the moment lol
I was just recently experiencing the same thing with the sponsor on here's black tops that I've used previously. The sub q from those were causing welts and bruises.

Switched to IM in the shoulders and now nothing. The black and blue has gone away from the Sub-Q abs injections. Now just hoping the welts disappear too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131