over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman HGH

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I don’t know a whole lot about woman and HGH. My girl asked me if it would have any benefit(she is 28) to have her in some for skin benefits and more.

She he has done some low dose anavar in the past and is a real gymrat, no plans on competing tho.

I was thinking of letting her run 4iu’s MWF(one because she hates pinning, and two because @Black Beard reasoning of less water retention that way).

Also on a side note, should a woman stop HGH administration when she is pregnant?

Please share your thoughts and wife experiences :). Thanks!

O yea to add, she will just run HGH only.

if you want to use GH to improve the quality of your cuts, etc., in my opinion, daily dosing is much more beneficial in this matter - 2iu a day is enough, but don't expect any miracles from it - maybe you will see some visual effects under a magnifying glass lol

during pregnancy, it's probably obvious that I wouldn't risk taking any hormones without the supervision of a great doctor. Besides, what is the logical sense of taking hgh during pregnancy - I don't know where people get such stupid ideas lol

if you want to use GH to improve the quality of your cuts, etc., in my opinion, daily dosing is much more beneficial in this matter - 2iu a day is enough, but don't expect any miracles from it - maybe you will see some visual effects under a magnifying glass lol

during pregnancy, it's probably obvious that I wouldn't risk taking any hormones without the supervision of a great doctor. Besides, what is the logical sense of taking hgh during pregnancy - I don't know where people get such stupid ideas lol
I know you(and many) are a fan of ED dosing of GH, but like I said she hates pinning for m/w/f would be the best option then. It isn't for huge progress as well, just for anti aging/skin and maybe some lipo/muscle benefits.

During pregnancy I thought the same!

@jaxino your wife also runs it this way I believe.

I know you(and many) are a fan of ED dosing of GH, but like I said she hates pinning for m/w/f would be the best option then. It isn't for huge progress as well, just for anti aging/skin and maybe some lipo/muscle benefits.

During pregnancy I thought the same!

@jaxino your wife also runs it this way I believe.
I just don't know why you're asking the question because you want to do it your way anyway lol - it makes no sense

I just don't know why you're asking the question because you want to do it your way anyway lol - it makes no sense
It isn't my way, she is just not going to inject everyday what is so hard to understand about that?

Just looking for (female)experiences, at the end of the day the total amount GH per days is more important anyway.

It isn't my way, she is just not going to inject everyday what is so hard to understand about that?

Just looking for (female)experiences, at the end of the day the total amount GH per days is more important anyway.
Well for lipolysis frequent dosing is important. And you said that’s what she wanted. Considering she’s only 28 then I’d either tell her to suck it up and pin daily at least or just not waste your money, cause she’s not going to see anything as far as anti-aging benefits at her age.

Well for lipolysis frequent dosing is important. And you said that’s what she wanted. Considering she’s only 28 then I’d either tell her to suck it up and pin daily at least or just not waste your money, cause she’s not going to see anything as far as anti-aging benefits at her age.
100%

From the perspective of elevated IGF-1 levels i have never seen a difference when taking a 2x daily dose vs an larger EOD dose as long as the weekly average was the same when ive had blod drawn
The IGF-1 level is whats going to give you the healing and growth property so for that then having her take say 4iu EOD vs 2iu a day i don't think she'll see a difference.
Now from a fat burning perspective i absolutely think that a daily dose and even a solid daily dose does makena difference.

All of that said , for a 28 year old I would not expect as noticeable results as i would from a 40 year old.

I don’t know a whole lot about woman and HGH. My girl asked me if it would have any benefit(she is 28) to have her in some for skin benefits and more.

She he has done some low dose anavar in the past and is a real gymrat, no plans on competing tho.

I was thinking of letting her run 4iu’s MWF(one because she hates pinning, and two because @Black Beard reasoning of less water retention that way).

Also on a side note, should a woman stop HGH administration when she is pregnant?

Please share your thoughts and wife experiences :). Thanks!

Hey, 4-5 IUs MWF may have some or a lot of benefit depending on the person. The protocol Marion Jones, the female olympic track and field gold medalist was on 4.5 IU MWF at bed time IM to the quads. Obviously it worked for her.

@musclefreak47 is one guy who ran 5 IU MWF or EOD for a long time, as does @hawkmoon i believe. Dorian Yates also claimed to have ran MWF. Some research suggests that three times weekly is optimal for metabolic health, strength, and muscle gains.

It is said that someone in their 20s might produce something like 1.8-3 IU GH daily depending on genetics, etc, but exogenous HGH seems to be more potent (from studies/personal experiences/anecdotes )

I find that daily works well but after a while you "stop feeling it" and you don't feel as sharp mentally and less physical energy (likely some insulin resistance). For sports performance, you need energy and optimal insulin sensitivity for training intensity and recovery. You also can't have excess water weighing you down or for making a certain weight class.

There is a MASSIVE difference in insulin sensitivity and metabolic health between daily GH versus Mon/Wed/Fri GH. We are talking blood glucose/hbA1C looks the same on paper BUT the serum insulin levels are sharply increased with daily GH. Daily GH may be ideal for fat loss because you get more constant lipolysis AND the insulin resistance itself means your body isn't as good at "storing" fat/glucose or excess calories as energy.

Many bodybuilding pros and advanced users have best results using 2-3 times daily GH, but often times are using metformin/berberine/insulin which removes the rate limiting factor (Insulin resistance) from the equation. So it's all about context, goals, individual responses, etc.

This is one of those things where she has nothing to lose in trying. GH axis recovers once you stop (unlike HPTA with men/AAS/TRT). She can try 5 IU MWF for starters and if she really likes it, can always try 2 IU daily later on and compare the benefits.

1701718088769.png

My two cents, my wife didn't like pinning every either when she stated GH back in March using 28 g 1/2" pins.

Going to 30 g 5/16" pins made all the difference .
She doesn't feel anything now . Little baby pins is a game changer for everyday use.

Attachments

• 20231204_142701.jpg
    20231204_142701.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 14
Hey, 4-5 IUs MWF may have some or a lot of benefit depending on the person. The protocol Marion Jones, the female olympic track and field gold medalist was on 4.5 IU MWF at bed time IM to the quads. Obviously it worked for her.

@musclefreak47 is one guy who ran 5 IU MWF or EOD for a long time, as does @hawkmoon i believe. Dorian Yates also claimed to have ran MWF. Some research suggests that three times weekly is optimal for metabolic health, strength, and muscle gains.

It is said that someone in their 20s might produce something like 1.8-3 IU GH daily depending on genetics, etc, but exogenous HGH seems to be more potent (from studies/personal experiences/anecdotes )

I find that daily works well but after a while you "stop feeling it" and you don't feel as sharp mentally and less physical energy (likely some insulin resistance). For sports performance, you need energy and optimal insulin sensitivity for training intensity and recovery. You also can't have excess water weighing you down or for making a certain weight class.

There is a MASSIVE difference in insulin sensitivity and metabolic health between daily GH versus Mon/Wed/Fri GH. We are talking blood glucose/hbA1C looks the same on paper BUT the serum insulin levels are sharply increased with daily GH. Daily GH may be ideal for fat loss because you get more constant lipolysis AND the insulin resistance itself means your body isn't as good at "storing" fat/glucose or excess calories as energy.

Many bodybuilding pros and advanced users have best results using 2-3 times daily GH, but often times are using metformin/berberine/insulin which removes the rate limiting factor (Insulin resistance) from the equation. So it's all about context, goals, individual responses, etc.

This is one of those things where she has nothing to lose in trying. GH axis recovers once you stop (unlike HPTA with men/AAS/TRT). She can try 5 IU MWF for starters and if she really likes it, can always try 2 IU daily later on and compare the benefits.

View attachment 186883
Marion Jones would have been 22-25 years old during his use of "only 4.5 IU Mon/Wed/Fri" her body should have been producing at least that much naturally if not more, yet that's the protocol she used to win gold at the highest level of her sport.

Marion Jones would have been 22-25 years old during his use of "only 4.5 IU Mon/Wed/Fri" her body should have been producing at least that much naturally if not more, yet that's the protocol she used to win gold at the highest level of her sport.
I mean, she may have also won gold simply because she was Marion Jones and is an incredible athlete genetically and work ethic wise. Not trying to discredit your stance, but something we should consider.

If she’s only willing to pin 3 times a week then why even ask?

I don’t care if you’re a guy or girl - if you’re not willing to do what’s necessary then find a different game. It’s a fucking Slin pin…

At her age I would first check blood work to see if she will actually even benefit from running HGH. 2 units daily is sufficient in my experience for females.

But if I had to pick between M,W,F in this scenario or not running it all based on what’s been given then I’d save my money and tell her to add some beef liver, biotin and bone broth to her diet. Will make a lot more difference in the areas she’s looking to improve.

Just my experience, opinion and .02. But if she’s like my wife or most females… my guess is she’s going to be running HGH three days a week and finding out on her own if it works or not. 🤣

At her age I would first check blood work to see if she will actually even benefit from running HGH. 2 units daily is sufficient in my experience for females.

But if I had to pick between M,W,F in this scenario or not running it all based on what’s been given then I’d save my money and tell her to add some beef liver, biotin and bone broth to her diet. Will make a lot more difference in the areas she’s looking to improve.

Just my experience, opinion and .02. But if she’s like my wife or most females… my guess is she’s going to be running HGH three days a week and finding out on her own if it works or not. 🤣
Lol you could be right, especially on that last sentence.... :LOL:

Thanks anyway!

"Anti-aging" works best as prevention, not reversal. You don't wait until you have wrinkles and arthritis to try and fix it. An ounce of cure is worth a pound of medicine.

Yet again your dumbass doesn't do a simple search and find an entire very recent thread covering exactly what you are asking.

Why search when you can be spoon fed info. These fkn guys with these stupid questions.

OP, tell your wife to pin 3x a week and report back with results. We can’t add anymore to the stupid, here. Maybe you can bring something new to the table, for once..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131