over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SubQ VS IM (estrogen)

Those would probably need to be pinned daily. That said, I've seen published charts of test levels after a single shot of test suspension, and it showed a second spike several days post injection. Although, the authors did state that if the crystals were more thoroughly micronized then they would not expect to see the second spike.
yes I am aware bro, just meant in terms of how it's going to sit and potential soft tissue infection once administered
High chance of PIP since the hormone is more likely to crystalize/crash in the SQ. I wouldn't do it. Peptide hormones = SQ Steroid hormones = IM
BB answered it thank you always sir

I am limited I cant do IM shots in DELTS and only certain spots in glutes, I have so much scar tissue, and quad pins unless subq take me out for a week even with the smoothest brews =/ lats kill too after

I am limited I cant do IM shots in DELTS and only certain spots in glutes, I have so much scar tissue, and quad pins unless subq take me out for a week even with the smoothest brews =/ lats kill too after
I can’t do IM in my right delt anymore! It was my favorite spot!

Yup. Not sure how the sub q fad started. I'd guess trt clinic$$$
My trt clinic has me inject my test c Subq and my test e I’m..because their test e is thick!

But lately I inject everything Subq..just get better results and Subq never raises my PSA

Now, full blown cycle? I’m going IM

My trt clinic has me inject my test c Subq and my test e I’m..because their test e is thick!

But lately I inject everything Subq..just get better results and Subq never raises my PSA

Now, full blown cycle? I’m going IM
excellent feedback ty brother

@Type-IIx And does subq raise test as much as IM in your experience?

Thanks!
Generally, because of reduced blood flow to adipose tissue (despite AT being a primary site for aromatase), subcutaneous administration results in reduced aromatization, and therefore lower E2, vs. i.m. (at the same weekly dose). The can be some variation from this general rule, however, due to an individual's binding hormone (i.e., SHBG, albumin, α₁ acid glycoprotein, corticosteroid binding globulin) profile.

Generally, because of reduced blood flow to adipose tissue (despite AT being a primary site for aromatase), subcutaneous administration results in reduced aromatization, and therefore lower E2, vs. i.m. (at the same weekly dose). The can be some variation from this general rule, however, due to an individual's binding hormone (i.e., SHBG, albumin, α₁ acid glycoprotein, corticosteroid binding globulin) profile.
I'd assume lower test levels as well if lower estrogen? Hence why people have always injected their AAS IM?

I'd assume lower test levels as well if lower estrogen? Hence why people have always injected their AAS IM?
Subcutaneous administration does result in lower bioavailable T as well, and lower peak T, yes. The auto-injector formulation XYOSTED is actually formulated for s.c. use (as opposed to oil that is intended for i.m. use ), and even it results in decreased bioavailable T vs. i.m. admin., but still sufficient levels for replacement.

excellent feedback ty brother
Seriously man, even up to 400mg of test I never saw a rise in PSA with Subq even at 6 months..was also running prescribed deca..my “blast” before that was the same and my PSA went to 1.5

This seems SO individual. Very weird. Nothuman, Zarati, and I know some others have way better results with IM.

It appears I'm the same. I won't have an apples to apples comparison although I just moved back to shallow IM, I'm moving my dose up a little bit.

Subcutaneous administration does result in lower bioavailable T as well, and lower peak T, yes.
I was just about to say wha.....?!? 👍

Can you link to your E2 bloodwork?
Is not true, try this inject 10 mg SQ and have the test 11 to 12 hours after injection, then inject IM and have the blood test agent, also inject 10mg or 20mg and have blood test 12 hours after, then same day 16 hours and one after 24 hours. Then we can talk.

Is not true, try this inject 10 mg SQ and have the test 11 to 12 hours after injection, then inject IM and have the blood test agent, also inject 10mg or 20mg and have blood test 12 hours after, then same day 16 hours and one after 24 hours. Then we can talk.
Have you?

Subcutaneous administration does result in lower bioavailable T as well, and lower peak T, yes. The auto-injector formulation XYOSTED is actually formulated for s.c. use (as opposed to oil that is intended for i.m. use ), and even it results in decreased bioavailable T vs. i.m. admin., but still sufficient levels for replacement.
If peak levels are not as high. That just means that sub-q wont drop as fast or as far and stay more level then IM. The T will get absorbed at some point. It is not like through reverse osmosis this it is going to evaporate out of the skin.

Yes , back in 1994.
Sweet. Post them up. That's a lot of bloodwork. At least 4 male hormone panels in 2 days. My every two month panel shows no abnormalities. Estrogen is high but so is Free and Total T. So the ratio is good. And it's stable. I don't need a AI or SERM at the moment.

what gauge do you pin with that you have so much scar tissue? thats crazy

If peak levels are not as high. That just means that sub-q wont drop as fast or as far and stay more level then IM. The T will get absorbed at some point. It is not like through reverse osmosis this it is going to evaporate out of the skin.
I don't disagree with any of this... Were you agreeing with what I wrote? Were you disagreeing with something that I wrote? I certainly never wrote that injected s.c. T is never absorbed, or that it evaporates or?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear