over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R IM vs Humalog

KingOfSushi

Registered
Newbies
Interested to see other people’s experience between these two

After speaking with some other users here, I have been using humulin R IM immediately pre workout at 15iu, and I definitely feel it kick in very fast (sometimes as soon as 15 mins).

As with subcutaneous I don’t typically feel it for about an hour plus.

Has anyone else used it as a humalog replacement this way, or are there other differences still?

I used Humulin R and Novolog R for 1-2 years then switched to Humalog and Novolog. R can't replace the others with how it works.

I prefer the novolin-R injected IM , the onset and clearance is definitely faster and more predictable.
I'll shoot it in the truck right before walking in the gym. Been sipping on my intra workout drink for about 5 minutes before that. By the time I get warmed up the insulin is getting going and I'm steady into my intra drink. By the time I'm ready for bed the insulin is gone and I can go to sleep without worrying about having to eat more carb right before bed
I like it and think that it's a perfect match for the active life of HGH so they are shot together

used hum r IM for a good while, now use log. I just prefer log, more predictable than IM -R. IM -R hits like a ton of bricks lol. I’d pick log any day

I think more people would use log over R if it were as readily available OTC like R is. I preferred log over R back when I tried it for the same reason SouthernMuscle stated, predictability and never had any issues of going hypo, not so with R, unfortunately.

used hum r IM for a good while, now use log. I just prefer log, more predictable than IM -R. IM -R hits like a ton of bricks lol. I’d pick log any day
I noticed this too… sometimes it really makes me hypo if I don’t get into my intra quick enough. You haven’t had that with log?

Personally when I’ve used slin in the past it was humalog pre-workout…I’ve used the R before but humalog would be my preference after using both, and IM is my preferred method as well over subcutaneous. JMO 😎

You guys stating that you used R, did you use it IM or subq?

I could not tell a very big difference between R IM and log subq, personally. I haven't used either in a very long time though. Last time I used either was probably mid-2000's. Novolin-R is cheaper and OTC too....or at least last time I checked it was cheaper at Walmart.

I think Homonunculus made a video on this a few years back. Either that or he posted about it here or Intense Muscle....or both.

Personally when I’ve used slin in the past it was humalog pre-workout…I’ve used the R before but humalog would be my preference after using both, and IM is my preferred method as well over subcutaneous. JMO 😎

You used Humalog IM?

Man, that must have hit like a freight train!

Novorapid and Humalog will always be my preference. I have to get my Slin from overseas because i will not use Walmart insulin. i wish walmart would just sell rapid acting insulin its very annoying.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131