over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INSULIN, Humulin N instead of R

Atm my diet is pretty boring but digestion wise, works very well for ME.

-Prewo i eat 150g COR, 100 Blueberries, 1/2 a banana, 60g (2 scoops) of whey isolate
-Intrawo i drink 10-20g eaa in water, don't like plain water so EAA help a lot, they also help for recovery etc
-Postwo i eat 150g COR, 100 Blueberries, 1/2 a banana, 60g (2 scoops) of whey isolate OR i go for 150-200g Pasta with tomato sauce (sorry i am italian i love it) and horse meat

Consider that during that time insulin will be active, because i do a shot at 7, 12, 17 and i train at 18 more or less.

I did the same with Humalog pre and Humalog postwo and worked fine, atm i finished it so i decide to try something different.
Thanks for that, sounds easier on the stomach than all those liquid carbs shakes.

But I have a main question here, I did try research and found nothing at all. It's about the HUMULIN N, intermediate insulin. It spike between 4 an 8 hours, and last to 18hr. Wouldn't using this be basically the same as injecting HUMULIN R 3 times a day? This HUMULIN N would give a whole day window if injected at breakfast, and being slow it wouldn't require major adjustment on the diet( if dosage it's not crazy) ,I was thinking just 20iu and keep my diet the same(500gr carbs a day) and maybe add some intra workout carbs.

But I have a main question here, I did try research and found nothing at all. It's about the HUMULIN N, intermediate insulin. It spike between 4 an 8 hours, and last to 18hr. Wouldn't using this be basically the same as injecting HUMULIN R 3 times a day? This HUMULIN N would give a whole day window if injected at breakfast, and being slow it wouldn't require major adjustment on the diet( if dosage it's not crazy) ,I was thinking just 20iu and keep my diet the same(500gr carbs a day) and maybe add some intra workout carbs.
You seriously just aren’t getting it. 🤦‍♂️

I give up. I think you and @jaxino should go do insulin protocols together.

Maybe post up some physique photos after… or is that asking too much. 🤣

You seriously just aren’t getting it. 🤦‍♂️

I give up. I think you and @jaxino should go do insulin protocols together.

Maybe post up some physique photos after… or is that asking too much. 🤣
Absolutely.

@cashrolling you claimed in your initial post to be a 'well experienced insulin user'. Your thoughts on it show otherwise. Perhaps you are experienced with insulin use but it would clearly be using it the wrong way.

Myself and @bbxtreme have many detailed posts in our history about the right ways to use various forms of insulin. You need to spend a lot of time researching before asking more questions.

5657A83E-470A-4BEE-B360-EE74F3EDEE5E.png

Absolutely.

@cashrolling you claimed in your initial post to be a 'well experienced insulin user'. Your thoughts on it show otherwise. Perhaps you are experienced with insulin use but it would clearly be using it the wrong way.

Myself and @bbxtreme have many detailed posts in our history about the right ways to use various forms of insulin. You need to spend a lot of time researching before asking more questions.
Ok guys, let me be super clear....do not assume I don't know anything about slin just because I'm asking a question that nobody has answered yet anyway. Yes I have experience but only with HUMULIN R and the pre workout protocol I have followed for over 15 years( obviously not continuously,just a few weeks out of the year) , so in that subject I am an expert, i fine tuned my pre workout protocol to perfection from 4iu to 20iu, and got super great results throughout the years, that i do know of . I think I'm asking a legit question about the HUMULIN N, as from what I searched none of you guys have ever talked about it in detail, pros and cons. I would love to know more about it. My reasoning is that with proper diet it helps to shuttle more nutrients to muscle cells throughout the day, workout included, without giving any crazy spikes. And again, I am interested in switching to this because I cannot take the intra workout drinks anymore, they just mess up my stomach and digestion, no matter what form of carbs I use. As I said I didn't find any reasoning or motivation in why the HUMULIN N would not work. So be patient and try to explain if you want to, just to help out a fellow gym enthusiast to get more knowledge. And if anything about HUMULIN N was already written on the board then my apologies, but I genuinely searched a lot and didn't find anything specific about it. So after all HUMULIN N is insulin, it does what insulin do, so why it wouldn't work for muscle growth?
Thanks for taking the time of reading my post and please understand my point and have a little patience to help out with some more knowledge, after all it's what's forum are all about . Peace...

Ok guys, let me be super clear....do not assume I don't know anything about slin just because I'm asking a question that nobody has answered yet anyway. Yes I have experience but only with HUMULIN R and the pre workout protocol I have followed for over 15 years( obviously not continuously,just a few weeks out of the year) , so in that subject I am an expert, i fine tuned my pre workout protocol to perfection from 4iu to 20iu, and got super great results throughout the years, that i do know of . I think I'm asking a legit question about the HUMULIN N, as from what I searched none of you guys have ever talked about it in detail, pros and cons. I would love to know more about it. My reasoning is that with proper diet it helps to shuttle more nutrients to muscle cells throughout the day, workout included, without giving any crazy spikes. And again, I am interested in switching to this because I cannot take the intra workout drinks anymore, they just mess up my stomach and digestion, no matter what form of carbs I use. As I said I didn't find any reasoning or motivation in why the HUMULIN N would not work. So be patient and try to explain if you want to, just to help out a fellow gym enthusiast to get more knowledge. And if anything about HUMULIN N was already written on the board then my apologies, but I genuinely searched a lot and didn't find anything specific about it. So after all HUMULIN N is insulin, it does what insulin do, so why it wouldn't work for muscle growth?
Thanks for taking the time of reading my post and please understand my point and have a little patience to help out with some more knowledge, after all it's what's forum are all about . Peace...
We haven't talked about Humulin N here because serious bodybuilders don't use Humulin N. I'm 100% serious - that's why you don't see it discussed.

Log or Lantus are the way to go with insulin. If you thought you had good results with R you'll be blown away by Log.

We haven't talked about Humulin N here because serious bodybuilders don't use Humulin N. I'm 100% serious - that's why you don't see it discussed.

Log or Lantus are the way to go with insulin. If you thought you had good results with R you'll be blown away by Log.
For years bb used R 3 times a day and now it's all wrong? Mmmh.... Why?

I didn't say it was wrong. This is another classic case of you twisting what someone said, like when you tried to tell everyone how I used Lantus and were wrong.

R is not wrong to use - it's inefficient to use. Log is much more effective for bodybuilding goals.

I’d love to see some physique photos to compare how using R 3X a day looks in comparison to Humalog and Lantus.

Not saying it’s wrong either. I just genuinely would love to see the results it’s giving you in comparison to what we and most of the top pro’s do…

I’m going to add to this given I wrote the insulin thread on here-

I have easy access to R and multiple vials of it. I don’t use it.

I’ve used it for one instance only- 2 units pre workout with injectable carnitine during a cut. And that’s all I would use it for. Even then Humalog would be just as good IMO.

I’ve worked with Milos (father of insulin), Berry, Vu and now AJ. If R was so good don’t you think at some point any of those coaches would have had me use it… 🤔

If you’re trying to use insulin to grow- Humalog and Lantus are where it’s at and superior to R.

The only reason I’m covering this here is because I didn’t cover R in my insulin thread.

IMO I’m not doing anyone any favors by candy coating this shit and subject.

Again, if there’s some insane physique on this board doing R 3 times a day I would love to be wrong and see the pics.

I’m going to add to this given I wrote the insulin thread on here-

I have easy access to R and multiple vials of it. I don’t use it.

I’ve used it for one instance only- 2 units pre workout with injectable carnitine during a cut. And that’s all I would use it for. Even then Humalog would be just as good IMO.

I’ve worked with Milos (father of insulin), Berry, Vu and now AJ. If R was so good don’t you think at some point any of those coaches would have had me use it… 🤔

If you’re trying to use insulin to grow- Humalog and Lantus are where it’s at and superior to R.

The only reason I’m covering this here is because I didn’t cover R in my insulin thread.

IMO I’m not doing anyone any favors by candy coating this shit and subject.

Again, if there’s some insane physique on this board doing R 3 times a day I would love to be wrong and see the pics.
@TheOtherOne55 😃

If I had easy access to R I would definitely use it before training and humalog/novorapid after training, but in Poland it is much easier to use novorapid or Humalog than Humulin R
can you please briefly say why? Thanks

I wish Walmart sold Log without a script instead of R

If there’s any source on PM that sells Log that anyone knows of, private message me pls (I don’t want to resort to backpages or craigslist)

can you please briefly say why? Thanks
let's assume that you eat 1.5 hours before training, then you give "R" with this meal, then the first peak allows you to better absorb carbohydrates from the pre meal and the second peak is perfect for training when you have an intra shake - while after training you give the log to quickly deliver nutrients for muscles

there is no great philosophy here - to use rapid insulin and have a similar effect, it would be best to administer 3 doses
1- for pre-meal
2- immediately before training
3- post workout meal

let's assume that you eat 1.5 hours before training, then you give "R" with this meal, then the first peak allows you to better absorb carbohydrates from the pre meal and the second peak is perfect for training when you have an intra shake - while after training you give the log to quickly deliver nutrients for muscles

there is no great philosophy here - to use rapid insulin and have a similar effect, it would be best to administer 3 doses
1- for pre-meal
3- post workout meal
I understand. Thank you 👍

Sometimes I find an illustration helps guys get it better.

IMG_7654.jpeg

R can be used if log is unavailable (which it isn’t hard to find)

With R you have a couple choices. Pin it normally an hour prior to lifting, and then stay strict with your pre/intra/post nutrition, as it’s gonna hang around 4-5h or so.

Orrr

Pin it IM and it will behave similarly to log…but with more variability in its pharmacokinetics

N just doesn’t make much sense any time

1- for pre-meal
3- post workout meal
I have seen this protocol from a 212 here in Italy:

Lantus 25iu on Awake
Regular 15iu Pre Workout
Log 15iu Post workout

And he is on carb cycle and cardio all year round. High test and low anabólics.

@bbxtreme I am not saying that R X3 a day is superior, or magical.

If you remember @johnjuanb1 used R and N insulin, which was also the protocol used by Milos/Ronnie back in time. So maybe it has some sense.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws