over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INSULIN, Humulin N instead of R

cashrolling

Registered
Hi everyone. I'm a well experienced insulin user and find it excellent for muscle growth when done properly. But I'm getting tired of the protocol for Humulin R pre-work out due to change of my schedule. So I was thinking to switch to Humulin N(intermediate,last about 8to10hr), just pin my 10iu in the morning and adjust my diet accordingly. My question is strictly referred to as if the results would be the same opposed to the Humulin R.

a completely stupid idea - how can you compare regular and long-acting insulin - completely different kinetics of action, completely different dosage and purposes of use - sorry, but if you are asking such a question, you shouldn't use insulin at all because you will only hurt yourself due to lack of basic knowledge

it's not hate, just good advice

You don't know about using insulin for muscle growth if all you've used is R and N - N definitely won't do anything for your workout. Switch to Log and Lantus and you'll see what insulin can really do.

a completely stupid idea - how can you compare regular and long-acting insulin - completely different kinetics of action, completely different dosage and purposes of use - sorry, but if you are asking such a question, you shouldn't use insulin at all because you will only hurt yourself due to lack of basic knowledge

it's not hate, just good advice
As I appreciate your inputs we are here to learn, so I might not know the difference between insulin types as good as you do, therefore I would love to learn if u can explain it to me. On the other hand I'm very experienced on use of Humalog and Humulin R, that's why I asked. I thought that Humulin N being slower than R would basically help same way. So I will stick to Humulin R for sure, but please let me know the reasons why as I like to have more knowledge. Thanks

As I appreciate your inputs we are here to learn, so I might not know the difference between insulin types as good as you do, therefore I would love to learn if u can explain it to me. On the other hand I'm very experienced on use of Humalog and Humulin R, that's why I asked. I thought that Humulin N being slower than R would basically help same way. So I will stick to Humulin R for sure, but please let me know the reasons why as I like to have more knowledge. Thanks
I’ll save you from getting railroaded on here anymore. 😂

And before you ask- I would drop both of those insulin’s. Sounds like you need to stick to Humalog for now.

Not trying to be a dick, but if you’re getting “too tired” to do a 2 second pin of insulin then this sport may not be for you. That’s the easy part. 😂

And before you ask- I would drop both of those insulin’s. Sounds like you need to stick to Humalog for now.

Not trying to be a dick, but if you’re getting “too tired” to do a 2 second pin of insulin then this sport may not be for you. That’s the easy part. 😂

Lol.... thanks. I'm old school, I got a program from a well known trainer 15 years ago and was told to use Humulin R. I'm gonna switch to Log.

Lol.... thanks. I'm old school, I got a program from a well known trainer 15 years ago and was told to use Humulin R. I'm gonna switch to Log.
That explains it. Humalog is much quicker and mirrors the body’s natural insulin production/reaction.

The purpose of longer acting insulin (how bodybuilders use it) is to be able to push more calories and carbs. They serve very different purposes.

That’s the cliff notes version. Stick to Humalog.

Please of u have the time elaborate this. I preferred R pre-work out because of it's duration, it would be active during workout and also after workout, and peaking a bit softer. Why is Humalog more effective?

Please of u have the time elaborate this. I preferred R pre-work out because of it's duration, it would be active during workout and also after workout, and peaking a bit softer. Why is Humalog more effective?
You’ll push more nutrients/glycogen with a tighter window using Humalog rather than R. And as I said, Humalog is the closest to the body’s natural insulin response/peaks which is what you want to achieve.

You would get far greater results using Humalog pre and post then you would just using R pre.

If you can get access to R you absolutely can get Humalog. lol 15 years ago that was the go-to insulin. Much has advanced since then. Humalog and Novolog are the go-to insulin’s for bodybuilders and diabetics both.

Take a look at my thread I posted above. It will answer all your questions. Guys here (including myself) aren’t big fans of people who don’t use the “search” feature. We’ve all contributed a lot so hate repeating ourselves.

You’ll push more nutrients/glycogen with a tighter window using Humalog rather than R. And as I said, Humalog is the closest to the body’s natural insulin response/peaks which is what you want to achieve.

You would get far greater results using Humalog pre and post then you would just using R pre.

If you can get access to R you absolutely can get Humalog. lol 15 years ago that was the go-to insulin. Much has advanced since then. Humalog and Novolog are the go-to insulin’s for bodybuilders and diabetics both.

Take a look at my thread I posted above. It will answer all your questions. Guys here (including myself) aren’t big fans of people who don’t use the “search” feature. We’ve all contributed a lot so hate repeating ourselves.
Thanks, time to update then, gonna study ur thread and learn to switch to Humalog.
I am a big fan of insulin, being an hard gainer it was insulin the game changer for me, I got more results and muscles with insulin than with any high amounts of gear and or GH. In the last 4 years I'm on trt test dose only, and I cycle insulin keeping the best shape of my life. So I'm excited to move on to Humalog for even better results.

I am trying 10iu Humalin R 3x a day, breakfast lunch and postwo and seems working really well.

I am doing that because since a while my stomach doesn't like liquid carbs anymore.

I am trying 10iu Humalin R 3x a day, breakfast lunch and postwo and seems working really well.

I am doing that because since a while my stomach doesn't like liquid carbs anymore.
Thanks for ur reply. I was also looking into it, because I'm having problems with the carbs drinks as well. Do you mind share ur diet around those times please?

Thanks for ur reply. I was also looking into it, because I'm having problems with the carbs drinks as well. Do you mind share ur diet around those times please?
Atm my diet is pretty boring but digestion wise, works very well for ME.

-Prewo i eat 150g COR, 100 Blueberries, 1/2 a banana, 60g (2 scoops) of whey isolate
-Intrawo i drink 10-20g eaa in water, don't like plain water so EAA help a lot, they also help for recovery etc
-Postwo i eat 150g COR, 100 Blueberries, 1/2 a banana, 60g (2 scoops) of whey isolate OR i go for 150-200g Pasta with tomato sauce (sorry i am italian i love it) and horse meat

Consider that during that time insulin will be active, because i do a shot at 7, 12, 17 and i train at 18 more or less.

I did the same with Humalog pre and Humalog postwo and worked fine, atm i finished it so i decide to try something different.

Do you mind share ur diet around those times please?
What works for him won’t automatically work for you. It sounds like you aren’t ready for insulin period and have a lot of research to do.

-Postwo i eat 150g COR, 100 Blueberries, 1/2 a banana, 60g (2 scoops) of whey isolate OR i go for 150-200g Pasta with tomato sauce (sorry i am italian i love it) and horse meat
Is there a language barrier here or do you actually mean horse 🏇meat

Yep it's HORSE meat here in italy it's quite common. I love the taste. Trust me it's very tasty :cool:
“Trust me” he says, LMFAO

Can’t trust you

won’t even share a physique pic

for all I know you don’t even exist. Could be an AI program

you people also make wine with your putrid feet…..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131