advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"SubQ Testosterone 20% more Effective than IM" Really???

omoplata

Registered
go to 2:01:00

This expert says that when you inject testosterone subQ it is more effective. He says that 80 mg subQ = 100 mg IM.
Really?
This guy has been doing this for a long time and specializes in this stuff.... a very prominent urologist
so worth a listen...

Then at the 2:08:00 mark he says "giving 200 mgs IM is the worst thing you can do because this causes a high rate of Erythrocytosis" (he says this is because of the higher peak concentrations). That may not come as a big surprise but still wanted to point this out

I dunno about that one… I’ve seen members here post their blood tests showing SQ vs IM. IM was far an away the better option. SQ might be sustainable for TRT, but not when you’re firing 10ml in your body.

I’ll leave that experts advice alone.

Cage

I dunno about that one… I’ve seen members here post their blood tests showing SQ vs IM. IM was far an away the better option. SQ might be sustainable for TRT, but not when you’re firing 10ml in your body.

Cage
This. People have been injecting AAS to build muscle and for hrt forever im and it works. All these New trt gurus tryin to reinvent the wheel, prescribing people var, deca, copious amounts of anti estrogens etc

I don't really get the sub q verse IM. All the bloods really doesn't show any difference. As for the one bolus dose, that on the other hand makes total sense. Take a look at steroidplotter.com for yourselves and check out the difference between 200mgs injected at once vs say 50mgs, 4x a week. When you see the peaks and valleys with the bolus dose it seems almost nonsensical to do it that way.

There are still doctors that say "blood levels stay even because the half life is 7 days". And I mean prominent physicians.

I don't really get the sub q verse IM. All the bloods really doesn't show any difference. As for the one bolus dose, that on the other hand makes total sense. Take a look at steroidplotter.com for yourselves and check out the difference between 200mgs injected at once vs say 50mgs, 4x a week. When you see the peaks and valleys with the bolus dose it seems almost nonsensical to do it that way.

There are still doctors that say "blood levels stay even because the half life is 7 days". And I mean prominent physicians.
But then again some people think that you want high peak concentrations as opposed to more even levels for maximum gains

there is some pubmed papers showing subq aromatise less and being a tad better for HRT, but we are talkin daily shots subq. For mass its just not viable.

But then again some people think that you want high peak concentrations as opposed to more even levels for maximum gains
I can dig that if you are a bodybuilder and on higher doses. Meaning, 200mgs 2-4x a week so that you have high peaks, often. But if we are talking trt or “trt+” I just can’t see the rationale because as high is the peak is, the valley is to follow.

there is some pubmed papers showing subq aromatise less and being a tad better for HRT, but we are talkin daily shots subq. For mass its just not viable.
Just curious
how many ml can one inject subQ per spot?

Cage

Even half a cc left me with a welt that was itchy as hell. I looked like a fucking weirdo scratching my belly everywhere all the time 🤣.

Like you said, maybe on TRT with a 10iu shot it might be ok but definitely not on a real cycle.

This. People have been injecting AAS to build muscle and for hrt forever im and it works. All these New trt gurus tryin to reinvent the wheel, prescribing people var, deca, copious amounts of anti estrogens etc

This… what?

Those ‘gurus’ aren’t reinventing anything…. They are trying to deepen their pockets. It’s as simple as that.

SubQ is a viable and quite possibly a better alternative… only bloodwork can prove whether it’s for you.

Even half a cc left me with a welt that was itchy as hell. I looked like a fucking weirdo scratching my belly everywhere all the time 🤣.

Like you said, maybe on TRT with a 10iu shot it might be ok but definitely not on a real cycle.

Who here was talking about full blown blast, SubQ? Isn’t the topic at hand TRT? It’s urologist in the video, they aren’t speaking about bodybuilding cycles.

There is absolutely no need for this to have gone so far with name calling etc.. we aren't 12 years old here..

Just curious
how many ml can one inject subQ per spot?

Definitely not half a cc 🤣

Ive heard reports of people being fine with 10-20 IUs. In the video they’re recommending .25ml or 25IU.

not 10, 5 IU.

This expert says that when you inject testosterone subQ it is more effective. He says that 80 mg subQ = 100 mg IM.
Really?
This guy has been doing this for a long time and specializes in this stuff.... a very prominent urologist
so worth a listen...

Then at the 2:08:00 mark he says "giving 200 mgs IM is the worst thing you can do because this causes a high rate of Erythrocytosis" (he says this is because of the higher peak concentrations). That may not come as a big surprise but still wanted to point this out
What experts? I started this protocol 30 years ago. 80mg sobQ in one injection? no way.

What experts? I started this protocol 30 years ago. 80mg sobQ in one injection? no way.

They split it 2x a week. .25cc per injection. For clarity, I don’t do this, this what the video recommends.

Really?
so worth a listen...

He does say some interesting things, like the blanket statement that you get higher blood levels subQ vs IM. Also that he uses Cypoinate in younger patients and Enanthate in older patients due to higher sodium retention with Cypionate.

My n=1: Doing equivalent amounts subQ or IM, my TT levels are relatively similar.

How much you can tolerate to inject subQ seems to vary a lot person to person. IME, I was doing .45ml (90mg cyp) subQ 3 times per week as my TRT for months and never got any bad welts or lumps. Some occasional pip or a touch of soreness if I pressed on the area a day after the injection? Sure, but hardly worth mentioning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131