over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

reason rips have sludge vs flakes?

Arko.

Registered
rips are packaged real well, very professional, plastic tray inserts, and so on.
vials are always vacum sealed.
Been on them for many months, and like them except for the bloat and fatigue

gh Ive had direct from the local pharm. (so not what I think is legit pharm, but actual pharm gh made my serono) always has a few flakes left once you add water to the vial and they take about 1-2minutes to completely disolve.
When you add water to rips about 80-90% of the puck disolves on contact just like the pharm grade, but instead of flakes there is a signifigant amt of white sludge that takes 1-2min to disolve.

MAybe if we can get to the bottom of why this difference between rips and pharma grade, we can figure out why they cause the bloat and fatigue.. and you never know it might lead the manufacturer of rips to consider improving the quality of their product...

anyone know of a reason for this difference??

Vacuum means nothing. A lot of true pharmacy hgh has zero vacuum.

That's a gimmick to make u think its legit.

I've run both rips and seros. The sludge you see left over from the rips is filler. Seros barely leave anything behind because there is very little or no filler in them. You will also notice that the puck for seros is smaller than rips yet there is more gh in a bottle of seros which means that there is less/no filler compared to rips.

Vacuum means nothing. A lot of true pharmacy hgh has zero vacuum.

That's a gimmick to make u think its legit.

yep none of my pharm grade i have used had a vacumn its just too make you think its legit

I'm medical, several meds I give people have a lypholised powder, and require reconstruction....none of them have a vacuum. I don't think the vacuum thing means anything. Most meds in vials are slightly positive pressure. I just think its the effect of transportation from manufacture location to different altitudes for use.

I've run both rips and seros. The sludge you see left over from the rips is filler. Seros barely leave anything behind because there is very little or no filler in them. You will also notice that the puck for seros is smaller than rips yet there is more gh in a bottle of seros which means that there is less/no filler compared to rips.

Very true, Seros have a true puck, it will actually tumble in the vial. I have never seen this same type of puck in any Chinese GH, even legit stuff. This leads me to believe it is made a little differently. BTW I like Rips to, cant afford Sero these days.

interesting that your seros had no vacum.

ive had sero's (saizen) bought in a pharmacy right in front of me multiple times, and every single vial had a good vacum, as did jins when they were first out, and as have the other generics I've had that were legit and worked properly.

where every gh I've ever taken that didn't have a vacum did almost nothing, or completely nothing of what it was supposed to do.

I'm aware that pep's dont have a vacum, atleast not the ones I've used and they were definately legit peps, so there is some argument there.. but always for gh.

If your sero's have no vacum, I would think they weren't bought direct from a pharmacy but from what you believe to be so instead.????

could be wrong ofcourse.

The fillers for generic gh and all gh is manitol or other sugar and I've tried mixing various sugars with water and they usually disolve almost instantly never leaving a white powdery sludge that needs to be further disolved..
where drug products tend to do exactly what these are doing.. turning to a sludge at first then finally disolving.

do a test for yourselves and see what I mean.

Peptides not contain any mannitol! Who told you this bullshit?
Vacuum is bad. Aluminium cover is not very strong to hold the pressure

Peptides not contain any mannitol! Who told you this bullshit?
Vacuum is bad. Aluminium cover is not very strong to hold the pressure

Tell me how vacuum is bad? Gh whether pharm grade or generic can have a strong vacuum suction. It doesn't mean a damn thing.

Last edited:
interesting that your seros had no vacum.

ive had sero's (saizen) bought in a pharmacy right in front of me multiple times, and every single vial had a good vacum, as did jins when they were first out, and as have the other generics I've had that were legit and worked properly.

where every gh I've ever taken that didn't have a vacum did almost nothing, or completely nothing of what it was supposed to do.

I'm aware that pep's dont have a vacum, atleast not the ones I've used and they were definately legit peps, so there is some argument there.. but always for gh.

If your sero's have no vacum, I would think they weren't bought direct from a pharmacy but from what you believe to be so instead.????

could be wrong ofcourse.

The fillers for generic gh and all gh is manitol or other sugar and I've tried mixing various sugars with water and they usually disolve almost instantly never leaving a white powdery sludge that needs to be further disolved..
where drug products tend to do exactly what these are doing.. turning to a sludge at first then finally disolving.

do a test for yourselves and see what I mean.

Your right, seros do have a good vacuum suction to them. However, the old thanktropins didn't have a vacuum seal/suction and they were very strong.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131