over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

recent superior peptides IGF-1 LR3 experience

I started it this week and don't feel an ounce of anything different.
My expectations were low to begin with, but I was hoping for something.
M-W 50mcg going to bump it up to 100 today just to see.

I started it this week and don't feel an ounce of anything different.
My expectations were low to begin with, but I was hoping for something.
M-W 50mcg going to bump it up to 100 today just to see.

I am the same. No major changes and I expected more. Some people must not respond as well to it. I get a lot of pm's about our LR3 saying how amazing it is. Literally apart from cjc-dac it's probably 2nd in guys raving about it. So perhaps my expectations were to high. I done 300mcg one day pre workout too. Now I am using a lower amount and do notice it keeps the muscle I pinned full. It goes systematic but perhaps I would have been better concentrating on 1 body part as most who rave about it say it brought up a certain body part loads.

I am the same. No major changes and I expected more. Some people must not respond as well to it. I get a lot of pm's about our LR3 saying how amazing it is. Literally apart from cjc-dac it's probably 2nd in guys raving about it. So perhaps my expectations were to high. I done 300mcg one day pre workout too. Now I am using a lower amount and do notice it keeps the muscle I pinned full. It goes systematic but perhaps I would have been better concentrating on 1 body part as most who rave about it say it brought up a certain body part loads.

I've just started it a few days ago at 100mcg... Did 200mcg of it per workout and didn't notice anything different.

Maybe it's attributed to out IGF levels already being relatively high in theory; considering past research for us on CJC DAC or using MK 677..

I've just started it a few days ago at 100mcg... Did 200mcg of it per workout and didn't notice anything different.

Maybe it's attributed to out IGF levels already being relatively high in theory; considering past research for us on CJC DAC or using MK 677..

I did wait about 4 weeks after cjc-dac before starting my LR3 just to make sure. But you could be onto something. Although I have rotated peps a lot and the later ones have given me great results even after my IGF-1 levels would have been elevated prior.

Lightning just started the Lr3 and says it's the best ever. That was my experience but the Lr3 he and I used was from a batch 3 months ago.

We have two USA suppliers we use. I had a vial from the new supplier sitting in my refrigerater. I just took 100mcg subQ. I felt the low blood sugar head rush right away. It feels legit to me. I'm lying down now because it hit pretty hard.
I'm using MK and have been for a month and I still feel this Lr3 hit real hard.

We have two USA suppliers we use. I had a vial from the new supplier sitting in my refrigerater. I just took 100mcg subQ. I felt the low blood sugar head rush right away. It feels legit to me. I'm lying down now because it hit pretty hard.
I'm using MK and have been for a month and I still feel this Lr3 hit real hard.

I don't get a rush; I found today I went hypo but this was several hours after I used 200mcg IM. I ate about 120-140g of carbs and and used 400mcg 2 hours ago preworkout.. Oh my god talk about the most painful amazing pumps I've ever had. Helps I'm running 25mg Tadalifil as well (3rd day) but I've only noticed a pitched tent whenever I think of the other sex in ANY good manner :)

Waiting until I wake in the morning pre carb up to fully judge doses taken earlier today/yesterday.

I don't get a rush; I found today I went hypo but this was several hours after I used 200mcg IM. I ate about 120-140g of carbs and and used 400mcg 2 hours ago preworkout.. Oh my god talk about the most painful amazing pumps I've ever had. Helps I'm running 25mg Tadalifil as well (3rd day) but I've only noticed a pitched tent whenever I think of the other sex in ANY good manner :)

Waiting until I wake in the morning pre carb up to fully judge doses taken earlier today/yesterday.

That 100mcg of Lr3 last night made me sleep hard. I just woke up. Need to get some food.

The igf1-Lr3 from the new supplier is great! I took another 100mcg subQ today and veins were everywhere a half hour later.

Also, Pinkton just started Superior des at 32 inject sites with 15 mcg each. He said it blows away any Igf he has used previously and the pump at the gym was unheard of. He just bought 17 vials.

The igf1-Lr3 from the new supplier is great! I took another 100mcg subQ today and veins were everywhere a half hour later.

Also, Pinkton just started Superior des at 32 inject sites with 15 mcg each. He said it blows away any Igf he has used previously and the pump at the gym was unheard of. He just bought 17 vials.

My shoulders look so much more full; I passed out after work haha felt like death waking up. This combined with MK 677 makes sleep a lot more interesting!

I have only used superior lr3 & des and combined they put 3/4ths of an inch on my arms in less then a month (was using slin 5 days a week eow)

Definitely can't wait to get my hands on some again

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner