over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recovery Question

Johnny Mix

Registered
Finished PCT for my first cycle 2 weeks ago which looked like this:

Week 1-14: 400mg test-e/week
Week 1-20: 12.5mg aromasin ed
Week 17-20: 50mg clomid ed

My balls are still smaller than they should be and I'm just now getting my sex drive back. My strength is still at about 80-85% what it was on cycle, even with having the flu last week and losing 7 lbs.

Should I be concerned that my balls are still not back at full size, or does it usually take a while for them to come back? I'm worried that I did not recover properly since I chose to forgo using HCG while on cycle as it didn't think it would be necessary. Thanks in advance for the responses.

5'11" 185 lbs.

It does take a while to regain size but the most important sign would be morning wood along with libido and function. Do they feel 'achy'? Kind of like blue balls? That's a sign I look for to know my boys are coming back.

yeah they do actually feel achy. kinda the same feeling I got when they were shrinking. It's hard to tell if they're actually bigger but until 4-5 days ago I had no sex drive whatsoever. The morning wood has come back in the past few days.

I just found it surprising that this would be happening 2 weeks after PCT. I figured I wasn't aggressive enough with the clomid dosage, since I was under the impression that your balls would start making a comeback during PCT.

My balls were pretty damn shrunken by the end of my cycle btw

Yeah bro PCT is no magic bullet btw. You will still be suppressed. Nothing works better than time off. You're getting wood which is a great sign and the achyness means theyre getting back so hang in there.

Next time try HCG throughout your cycle at 250 iu 2 x week. Help you keep your boys from shrinking that small in the 1st place and they'lll be ready to respond to the SERMS (clomid) better. Its so damn cheap there's no reason not to use it.

Alright thanks a lot for your help. I'll be patient and wait for them to come back more.

For my next cycle I'll definitiely use HCG, but I thought it wasn't necessary to use it every week, but rather use it for one week every 6 weeks or so. At least I remember that's what Tenny said. Could be outdated info

Last edited:
YOu've got correct information bro. I just cruise and blast so i use 2 x week throughout. Most start around then when their boys start to shut down if they plan on coming off. Good luck.

Gotcha. Any advice on dosing for someone who cycles on and off?

I searched for HCG, but for some reason it keeps coming back with zero results even though I know there must be threads about this on here.

Alright thanks a lot for your help. I'll be patient and wait for them to come back more.

For my next cycle I'll definitiely use HCG, but I thought it wasn't necessary to use it every week, but rather use it for one week ever 6 weeks ago. At least I remember that's what Tenny said. Could be outdated info

i used it every 8-10 weeks. def don't need it every week IMO.
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity