over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Diamond Pharma: Test E 300mg - Post Injection Pain

RUGERJITSU

Newbies
guys,
anyone here on RDP Test E 300mg?? I just did my first shot Sunday and I'm experiencing some of the worst post injection pain ever...granted, it's been a while since I've juiced, but it's pretty darn painful.

Only shot 1cc in the glute, and here I am friday still tender as all get out...I'm not a body builder, just a dude in his mid 30's trying to get a little bump in my Test levels. I'm a grappler, so getting on the mat doing drills this week sucked balls...

using a few of their products, some post inj pain but compared to some higher mg/ml gear it is quite moderate in my opinion.

being a fresh site extreme soreness is common

Assuming the BA is not too high and the chef knows what he is doing....Split the dosage an inject into the shoulder or tri's with a slin pin.

If this is ur first go around in a long while it may just be a virgin tissue situation where ur not used to pinning. It takes a while to adjust to getting stuck. It could also be that ur sensitive to something they're using like ethyl oleate. I can't use gear with it. U should prolly just stick with it for a while and see if u can adjust to it. If not try another sponsor.

Next time u should post this in the sponsor forum or even in the sponsors thread. Sometimes u can see if others r having the same issue. Good luck.

If this is ur first go around in a long while it may just be a virgin tissue situation where ur not used to pinning. It takes a while to adjust to getting stuck. It could also be that ur sensitive to something they're using like ethyl oleate. I can't use gear with it. U should prolly just stick with it for a while and see if u can adjust to it. If not try another sponsor.

Next time u should post this in the sponsor forum or even in the sponsors thread. Sometimes u can see if others r having the same issue. Good luck.

He can't post in the sponsor section because he has less than 50 posts which is why the mods moved his thread here. Every now and then, these sponsors either get bad raws or use too much ba which is why some batches have a lot of pip. Now it's not the sponsors fault as these factors are out of their control for the most part. You could be right in that the OP could be allergic to EO as well. Too many factors too consider here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input fellas, and sorry for posting in the wrong area...my next pin is Sunday, I'll try warming the oil just a bit prior to injection and see if that helps any.

I'm using RDP products and have not experienced any pip, I have not used the test E but I have used the test cyp with no problem, I would also recommend splitting the dose, 300mg is a lot if your not use to it and try different sites when pinning and pinning slowly helps too.

Yeah I'm also on RDP using his prop instead though and many say props in general are more painful than enans or cyps. I'd rank RDP prop pain less than 2 on a 1-10 scale. But then again I'm very accustomed to pinning. So I'll concur with the fellas. Try smaller doses more frequently, you will get acclimated to the volume. The glutes should take 1cc no problem though

I'm using RDP products and have not experienced any pip, I have not used the test E but I have used the test cyp with no problem, I would also recommend splitting the dose, 300mg is a lot if your not use to it and try different sites when pinning and pinning slowly helps too.

Yeah I'm also on RDP using his prop instead though and many say props in general are more painful than enans or cyps. I'd rank RDP prop pain less than 2 on a 1-10 scale. But then again I'm very accustomed to pinning. So I'll concur with the fellas. Try smaller doses more frequently, you will get acclimated to the volume. The glutes should take 1cc no problem though

thanks for weighing in...just fyi, 300mg is on the lower end of what i've used in the past. i generally cruise around 500-600mg/wk on test, but most of my experience has been with iran's (Aburaihan) test e 250 and Galenika's test e 250.

also, someone mentioned "ethyl oleate"...i'm not sure i've ever had experience with this oil prior to RDP, and i'm not sure RDP even uses it.

i'll take another shot this morning, and see how goes...i don't know that i want to deal with this for too much longer.

Let me ask you this. Is the oil thin as in is it filling up quickly? EO is very thin and if the product has even a smal/partiall percentage of EO it should be able to fill up the barrel relatively quickly compared to a product that is 100% gso or cotton seed for example.

It will sub side as you keep using it. I'm on RDP's EQ no pain, have not started their test yet.

AA

Just wanted to update this thread on my 2nd injection...

This time i warmed the syringe in hot water for approximately 10-15 seconds prior to injection. the oil flowed smoothly through a 25g needle, and i would consider this post injection pain on par with most other oils, including the HG gear i'm more accustomed to.

thanks for the input, consider this thread closed.

All I am gonna say is PAINLESS CYP EQ AND DECA A little birdy told me so;) Little birdy also said 500mg worth of cyp and 300mg worth of EQ per injection with no pain.Smart little birdy:lightbulb:

Just wanted to update this thread on my 2nd injection...

This time i warmed the syringe in hot water for approximately 10-15 seconds prior to injection. the oil flowed smoothly through a 25g needle, and i would consider this post injection pain on par with most other oils, including the HG gear i'm more accustomed to.

thanks for the input, consider this thread closed.

Just remove the needle and micro wave syringe for 10 seconds. It will come out perfect.

Just remove the needle and micro wave syringe for 10 seconds. It will come out perfect.

Remove needle, place syringe with oil in microwave for 10 seconds, remove from microwave, replace needle , then shoot ????

I've been using the test e and eq together, so 2cc's per injection. On week 3 and I've had zero pain.

Remove needle, place syringe with oil in microwave for 10 seconds, remove from microwave, replace needle , then shoot ????

Thats right. I pin 3ml of test E and deca in glutes and quads and its some of the smoothest ive used.

Last edited:
ok

lets rule somethings out before saying xyz labs made you hurt post injection

1. what it a fresh needle?
2. did you inject slow and steady?
3. is this your fist inject cycle?
4. did you pull out the dart with care and precison?

once the oil in in the disired area most get jolly and rip the sirynge right out

it must be carefully pulled out, as it was put in

scraping muscle tissue on the way out is sure fire way to call for PIP

I havent heard not one complaint about RD's injects

slow down and inject with calmness bro

incbb

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views