over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Research Peptides

brocklandhers

Newbies
Anyone else getting delayed response times from them? Plus, no feedback when I emailed them about the delay. Have been a faithful customer for over 4 months now, but am thinking of switching.

Anyone else have good alternatives that they like?

I have only ordered from them once (last week) and I got my package within 5 days..

Anyone else getting delayed response times from them? Plus, no feedback when I emailed them about the delay. Have been a faithful customer for over 4 months now, but am thinking of switching.

Anyone else have good alternatives that they like?

the owner is extremely ill thats why he is slow he just had surgery please be patient with him

My buddy ordered from them recently and took quite a while even though he paid priority shipping. No e-mail responses from them either.

Ill or not, don't take orders if you can't service them.

he almost died on the operating table but you are right what a lousy guy lol

Ordered last week w/no problems with service or delivery.

Guess he's feeling better!

he is starting to.. waiting on an update.. just give the guy a little break.. its a great company hes always fast and reliable.. sometimes life happens

I had no problems with them, but an alternative for me would be mus*********h., always respond promptly to emails, plus their peptides have greater purity than research but more expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
The owner of RP known to us as Sam Adams passed away a couple of days ago as a result of complications from liver surgery to remove blood-filled cysts that are associated with steroid use. It is rumored that someone will be taking over his business shortly.

Rest in peace Keith.

I am very sad to read this news. Sam was a great guy. I hate to hear this...

If you were a customer and I know you and you are in a jam over this situation I might be able to refer you to my biochemist. No promises.

Rest in peace Sam.

Yes, this is very sad. Sam was such a funny and kind hearted bro. He will truely be missed. For those who dont know he had a botched liver surgery. Docs cut off cysts and later on they kept bleeding and wouldnt stop. Stupid dr's need to get thier shit right.

just got some igf and some AA and only got about .90 iu, and the little bitleft in the bottle that the ringe wont pick up, i thought it said it includes 2ml AA, was i wrong, or just 1ML

another dead....RIP
man that just to many to even keep track even, be safe guys

That sucks - hope someone (a relative?) is able to sue and put the Doc's in check.

RIP. Always enjoyed researching with their products.

way to many details posted..... what you need to do is email them or give them a reasonable amount of time to reply.
One day is not long enough to start bitching or even worry

-----

The last thing I was doing was bitching in this thread. Considering the surrounding circumstances, "bitching" would be cold and heartless -- never been my nature, nor is it my purpose on this board. However considering the circumstances, it did create a bit of worry over my 1K order. That is/was understandable and reason for my post, i.e. was someone taking over the biz and would my order be fulfilled?

Anyhow I came back to this thread wanting to make known to members, that as a company, RP is alive and well (no pun whatsoever!). They're responding to emails and shipping orders within 48 hours.

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Bumping this up. I used Research Peps services before their loss with no problems and i'm trying them again. Email response has been great so far. I was assured the manufacturing hasn't changed. I'll see what happens.

Shipped out the same day I ordered. I opted for the ice pack and next day service...figured it was a good idea in the summer. Pretty happy with my experience. Bulk discount too. I have never praised a supplier before, but I'm happy with my experience. Thumbs up to them. Thanks.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws